Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 18

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 18



                                               

Belfast Urban Motorway

The Belfast urban motorway, the proposed system motorway in Belfast, Northern Ireland announced in 1964, but was never completed, was built as the A12, Westlink just the Western part. He was supposed to be built in three stages: Stage 1, from M1 ...

                                               

M2 motorway (Northern Ireland)

M2 motorway to Belfast and Antrim in Northern Ireland. The hotel consists of two buildings in the southern part, extending from the North Belfast and Antrim in the Northern part of bypassing Ballymena, A26 with the road connecting the two section ...

                                               

M3 motorway (Northern Ireland)

M3 is an urban motorway 0.8 miles in length owned by SIAC construction and Cintra, S. A. that connects the m2 in North Belfast, Northern Ireland to the A2 Sydenham bypass in East Belfast. This is the shortest motorway in Northern Ireland, and one ...

                                               

M5 motorway (Northern Ireland)

M5-spur highway length 1.4 miles in North Belfast, Northern Ireland. It connects the m2 to the A2 shore road at Hazelbank in Newtownabbey. It is a two lane road with the road on the Causeway in Belfast Lough in order to bypass Whitehouse beach.

                                               

Botanic Avenue

Botanic Avenue is located in the Belfast, Northern Ireland, and is a street connecting Shaftesbury square with Botanic railway station and leafy suburb in South Belfast, and Queens quarter, Belfast.

                                               

Great Victoria Street, Belfast

Great Victoria street in Belfast, Northern Ireland, is a major thoroughfare located in the city centre and is one of the most important streets used by pedestrians, who came from Belfast great Victoria rail station street and walk to shopping str ...

                                               

Sandy Row

Sandy row is a street in South Belfast, Northern Ireland. It gives its name to the surrounding residential community, which is predominantly Protestant working class. Sandy row area had a population of 2.153 in 2001. It is a staunchly loyalist ar ...

                                               

Whitewell Road

In Whitewell road is an interface area in North Belfast and Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, and historically the site of accidental clashes between nationalists and loyalists. In the Whitewell road and in the vicinity of the residential complex i ...

                                               

Coolock (barony)

                                               

Dublin (barony)

                                               

Uppercross

                                               

Clonskeagh

Dublin or Clonskea, a small southern suburb of Dublin, Ireland. The district spans the river dodder.

                                               

South Lotts

South Lotts is a small area South of the river Liffey in Dublin 4, one kilometre to the East of Dublin city centre, Ireland. It was created by embankment of the river Liffey in 1711 between the city and Ringsend, thereby to return to the swamps o ...

                                               

The Back of the Pipes, Dublin

The rear part of the pipe name was lane road Dublin 8, Ireland, situated between dolphins barn and Jamess walk. it ran parallel to the gardens of the houses on the street Rubens dolphins barn end opposite the Leinster cinema, down the back of Fat ...

                                               

Towns and villages in Dublin (city)

                                               

Salthill-Knocknacarra Gaelic footballers

                                               

Abu Shusha, Haifa

Abu Shusha was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-48 on April 9, 1948 during the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek.

                                               

Abu Zurayq

Abu Zurayq is an archaeological site located on the Western edge of the Jezreel valley and its transition to the Menashe heights. It is located off Route 66, between the modern kibbutz HaZorea and Mishmar ha-Emek. On the website you can tell call ...

                                               

Al-Butaymat

Al-Butaymat was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area, located 31 km South-East of Haifa. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-48 on 1 may 1948, the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek.

                                               

Al-Ghubayya al-Fawqa

Al-Ghubayya El Fouki was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-48 on April 8, 1948, during the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek. It was located 28 km South-East of Haifa.

                                               

Al-Ghubayya al-Tahta

Al-Ghubayya al-Tahta was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area, located 28 km South-East of Haifa. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-48 on April 8, 1948 under the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek.

                                               

Al-Kafrayn

Al-Kafrayn was one of the Palestinian villages in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-48 on April 12, 1948 under the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek. It was situated at 29.5 km South-East of Haifa.

                                               

Al-Mansi

Al-Mansi was one of the Palestinian villages in the Haifa area. It was occupied on 12 April 1948 by the Israeli troops during the battle of Mishmar ha-Emek.

                                               

Al-Tira, Haifa

See Tira for other sites with similar names. Al-Tira was a Palestinian town located 7 kilometres South of Haifa. It consisted of five khirbets, including Khirbat al-Dayr where lie the ruins of St. Brocardus monastery and a cave complex with vault ...

                                               

Arab al-Fuqara

Arab al-Fuqara was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine in 1947-1948 10 APR 1948. At this time, the Land records of the village consisted of a total area of 2.714 acres, of w ...

                                               

Arab al-Nufayat

Arab al-Nufayat was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine in 1947-1948 10 APR 1948. It was located 45 km South of Haifa.

                                               

Balad al-Sheikh

Balad al-Sheikh or Balad ash-Shaykh, was a Palestinian Arab village located to the North of mount Carmel, 7 kilometers Southeast of Haifa. Currently, the towns of the Land is under the jurisdiction of the Israeli city of Nesher.

                                               

Burayka

Burayka was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine in 1947-1948 5 may 1948. It was located 29 km South of Haifa.

                                               

Daliyat al-Rawha

Daliyat al-Rawha, was a Palestinian village located 24.5 kilometres South-East of Haifa. It was the site of the signing of the agreement on a ceasefire between the forces of the Mamluks and the crusaders in the 13th century. A small village of 60 ...

                                               

Al-Jalama, Haifa

The village was located just above Khirbat Asafna. Excavations between 1964 and 1971 showed that the site was occupied intermittently from the first to the fourth century ad. In the period of the British mandate in Palestine, the village was clas ...

                                               

Kabara, Haifa

Kabara was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-1948 on 30 April 1948. It was located 30 km South-East of Haifa.

                                               

Khirbat Al-Dumun

Al-the other was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area. It was depopulated during the Civil war in mandatory Palestine 1947-1948 on 30 April 1948. It was located 10.5 km South-East of Haifa.

                                               

Khubbayza

Khubbayza was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa area, located 29.5 kilometers South-East of Haifa. It was situated on hilly terrain, South of Wadi al-Sindiyana, between the Jezreel valley to the Mediterranean coast. In 1945 it had a populat ...

                                               

Naghnaghiya

Naghnaghiya was a Palestinian Arab village, 28.5 km South-East of Haifa. It was depopulated before the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.

                                               

Qannir

Qannir was a Palestinian village, located 35 kilometers South of Haifa. With 750 inhabitants in 1945, it was abandoned in the run-up to the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.

                                               

Qira, Haifa

Qira was a Palestinian Arab village, located 23 kilometers Southeast of Haifa. It was locally called Qira WA Qamun. His men were Arab tenants, of which some of the Bedouin tribes Kaabiye and Saadih. They settled on earth in the late 19th century. ...

                                               

Sabbarin

Sabbarin was captured by Israeli troops on may 12, 1948, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war in operation coastal Clearing. She was protected by the local police and perhaps the Arab liberation army. According to benny Morris, the Irgun IZL met resi ...

                                               

Umm ash Shauf

Umm al-Shawf or Umm ash Shauf was a Palestinian Arab village situated at 29.5 km South of Haifa, on the sloping part of Wadi al-Mara. Was depopulated as a result of military action between 12-14 may, shortly before the outbreak of the 1948 Arab-I ...

                                               

Wadi Ara, Haifa

Wadi Ara was an Arab village located 38.5 km South of Haifa. It is named after a nearby stream, which is famous in the Arab area of Wadi Ara. The village was particularly small, with a population of 230 and a land area of about 9.800 acres.

                                               

Corso Giacomo Matteotti

                                               

Corso Venezia

Corso Venezia is the street in Milan, Italy. This is one of the most exclusive and elegant Avenue, which is part of the citys upscale Quadrilatero della Moda shopping district, along with via Montenapoleone, via della Spiga, VIA Santandrea and VI ...

                                               

Via Borgospesso, Milan

                                               

Via Manzoni

VIA Manzoni is a busy and fashionable street in the Italian city of Milan which leads from the Piazza della Scala North-West towards Piazza Cavour. Famous buildings include the Museo Poldi Pezzoli, the elegant Grand Hotel Et de Milan, which was t ...

                                               

Via Pisoni, Milan

                                               

Via San Pietro allOrto, Milan

                                               

Via Santo Spirito, Milan

                                               

Via Verri, Milan

                                               

Viale Luigi Majno

Viale Luigi Majno is one of the main streets and a large residential area in the Eastern part of Milan. It is named in honor of the eminent Italian jurist and lawyer Luigi Majno. According to a study conducted by "Corriere della Sera", Viale Luig ...

                                               

Viale Pasubio

Viale Pasubio Avenue in Milan, Italy. Its part of a cocktail of interna ring road, a major traffic route, which runs along the old Spanish walls of Milan. In 350 metres and connects two former city gates, namely Porta Garibaldi and Porta Volta. T ...

                                               

Administrative divisions of Naples

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation