Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 223

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 223



                                               

Lagnicourt-Marcel

                                               

Lattre-Saint-Quentin

                                               

Laventie

A small farming and light industrial town located about 10 miles 16.1 km North-East of béthune and 12 miles 19.3 km West of Lille, at the junction of the D166, D173 and D174 roads. Famous for its cherries.

                                               

Lebucquiere

The building opposite the Green in Lebucquiere used the text "Café de La PLACE" written on it when she was in the cafe. When the building became residential, the text was changed to "face La place". The Commonwealth war cemetery graves Commission ...

                                               

Lechelle, Pas-de-Calais

The remains of the old castle. Church. Nicholas, rebuilt along with most of the villages after the First world war. The Commonwealth war cemetery graves Commission.

                                               

Liencourt

                                               

Lievin

Liévin is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Northern France. People call Lievinois.

                                               

Lignereuil

* The Church of St. Martin, Dating from the XV century. A double Avenue of limes, planted in 1850, over a mile 2 km long, from the castle to Givenchy-Le-noble. In the seventeenth century castle.

                                               

Ligny-Saint-Flochel

                                               

Ligny-sur-Canche

                                               

Ligny-Thilloy

                                               

Lillers

A small farming and light industrial town located about 15 km Northwest of béthune and 40 km West of Lille, at the junction of the D185, D182 and the D69 roads. The city is located away from the airport, housing 43 in the North and the A26 highwa ...

                                               

Linzeux

                                               

Loos-en-Gohelle

The former mining town, three miles North-West of the centre of lens, at the junction of the D943 and the A21 motorway. Its nearest neighbours are lens to the South, Grenay to the West, Hulluch to the North-East and Benifontaine to the East. The ...

                                               

Magnicourt-en-Comte

                                               

Magnicourt-sur-Canche

                                               

Maisnil

                                               

Maizieres, Pas-de-Calais

                                               

Manin, Pas-de-Calais

                                               

Marest

                                               

Maroeuil

Maroeuil is a large farming and light industrial village situated 4 km 6 km North-West of Arras, at the junction Д55, D56 and the D60E roads.

                                               

Marquay, Pas-de-Calais

                                               

Marquion

Marquion is a farming and light industrial village situated 18 miles 29 km South-West of Arras, at the junction of the D939 and the D15 roads. Junction 8 of the motorway A26 highway is just a mile from here.

                                               

Martinpuich

                                               

Mercatel

                                               

Mericourt, Pas-de-Calais

Mericourt, a former mining town, now agriculture and light industry of the city, 3 miles 4.8 km South-East of lens, at the junction of the D33, D40 and roads D262. The municipality is part of the Canton of Avion.

                                               

Metz-en-Couture

                                               

Mingoval

                                               

Moncheaux-les-Frevent

                                               

Monchel-sur-Canche

Monchel-sur-Canche is situated on the coast and in the valley of the canche river that feeds the local fish farm / trout is 25 miles 40 km West of Arras, on the road D102.

                                               

Monchiet

                                               

Monchy-Breton

                                               

Monchy-Cayeux

                                               

Monchy-le-Preux

Monchy-Le-Preux is situated 6 km 10 km South-East of Arras, at the junction of the D33 and the D339 roads. Junction 15 of the A1 motorway and just a mile away.

                                               

Monchy-au-Bois

                                               

Mondicourt

Mondicourt is a farming and light industrial village located 19 km 31 km South-West of Arras, at the junction of the D6 and the N25 road on the border with the Department of the Somme.

                                               

Montenescourt

                                               

Mont-Saint-Eloi

In the XVIII century Chateau d"Ecoivres. Two menhirs known as the Twin rocks. Church. Joseph, since the sixteenth century. The remains of the monastery Church, destroyed in 1783. The Commonwealth war cemetery graves Commission.

                                               

Monts-en-Ternois

                                               

Morchies

                                               

Morval

Morval is located 30 km 19 miles South of Arras, on the D11 road, surrounded by the Department of the Somme. The junction between the A1 and A2 autoroutes less than 1.5 km 0.93 miles.

                                               

Mory, Pas-de-Calais

                                               

Moyenneville, Pas-de-Calais

                                               

Nedon

                                               

Nedonchel

                                               

Neufchatel-Hardelot

Neufchatel-Hardelot is a farming and tourist town of forests, Golf courses and beaches, is located about 8 miles 13 km South of Boulogne, at the junction of the D940, d308 and D215 roads are not. Junction 27 of the A16 highway is in the territory ...

                                               

Neulette

                                               

Neuve-Chapelle

Neuve-Chapelle is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais Department in Hauts-de-France, France. It was the site of the first battle of world war I in 1915.

                                               

Neuville-au-Cornet

                                               

Neuville-Bourjonval

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation