Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 31

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 31




                                               

St Marys Church, Long Crichel

St. Marys Church located in the village of Long Crichel, Dorset, England. This is a redundant Anglican parish Church, which was under the care of friends friendless churches since 2010. The Church is included in the national heritage list for Eng ...

                                               

Wellington clock tower

The Wellington clock tower-this structure, which stands on the promenade in Swanage, Dorset, England. It was originally built by the commissioners for lighting the West division of Southwark on the South end of London bridge in 1854. It was conce ...

                                               

St Nicolas Church, Pevensey

Nicholas Church is the Anglican parish Church of the village of Pevensey in the Wealden district of East Sussex, England. The Church is a grade I listed building.

                                               

St Marys Church, Westham

St. Marys Church, Westham, is an active Anglican parish Church in the high street, Westham, East Sussex, England, standing to the West of Pevensey castle. The earliest fabric in the Church, on the South wall of the nave and transept, dates from t ...

                                               

Chelmsford Cathedral

Chelmsford Cathedral in Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom, dedicated to St. Virgin Mary, SV. Peter and St cedd. It became the Cathedral of the Anglican diocese of Chelmsford was created in 1914 and is the seat of the Bishop of Chelmsford.

                                               

St Marys Church, Lawford

St. Marys Church the Church stands on a hill, Lawford, Essex, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Harwich, from the deanery of Colchester and diocese of Chelmsford. The Church is included in the national heritage lis ...

                                               

St Lawrence Church, Lechlade

The Church is known derived logically existed in lechlade, since at least 1210, when the fair was issued on the Day of St. Lawrence. Currently, the building replaced an earlier building in the 15th century, probably around 1470-1476, although the ...

                                               

St. Thomas Church, Mellor

Church. Thomas is at the top of the lane overlooking the village of Mellor, greater Manchester, England with views of Manchester, Cheshire and beyond. It is listed as a national heritage for England as a designated grade II degree. The Church is ...

                                               

St Leonards Church, Middleton

St Leonards is the Anglican parish Church in Middleton, greater Manchester, England. It is listed as a national heritage for England designated areas. A large part of the current building was erected in 1412 by Thomas Langley was born in Middleto ...

                                               

St Michael and All Angels Church, Mottram

SV. Michael and All Angels Church stands on Warhill overlooking the village Mottram In longdendale, greater Manchester, England. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building. It is an ...

                                               

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Prestwich

The Church of St Mary on Church lane in Prestwich, greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Radcliffe and Prestwich, in Bolton deanery and the diocese of Manchester. The Church is included in the natio ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Stockport

St. Marys Church-the oldest parish Church in Stockport, greater Manchester, England. It stands in Churchgate overlooking the market. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England designated areas. It is an active Anglican paris ...

                                               

Church of All Saints, Radwell

All Saints Church in Radwell in Hertfordshire is the Anglican parish Church included in the diocese of St Albans. It is a grade II* listed building, having received this status in 1968.

                                               

Church of St Margaret of Antioch, Bygrave

The Church of St. Margaret of Antioch is the Anglican parish Church in the village of Bygrave in Hertfordshire. Dedicated to Saint Margaret of Antioch, the Church is grade II* listed building since 1968 and is part of the diocese of St Albans. Th ...

                                               

Church of St Nicholas, Hinxworth

The Church of St. Nicholas-Church of England parish Church in the village of Hinxworth in Hertfordshire, and is grade II* listed building Dating mostly to the 14th century. The Church in the diocese of St Albans. The Church in honor of St. Nichol ...

                                               

Church of St Vincent, Newnham

Church of Saint-Vincent in newnham in Hertfordshire 12th-century Anglican parish Church and grade II* listed building, having received this status in 1968. The Church is named in honor of St. Vincent, and in the diocese of St Albans marked on New ...

                                               

St Mary Magdalenes Church, Caldecote

St Mary Magdalenes Church is a redundant Anglican Church standing in the deserted medieval village of Caldecote, Hertfordshire, England. It is listed as a national heritage for England as a designated grade II* listed building, and is under the c ...

                                               

Church of St Mary the Virgin, Reculver

The Church of St Mary, Reculver, the Anglican Church at Reculver lane in the village of Hillborough, in the parish of Reculver in the North-Eastern County of Kent, England. Built between 1876 and 1878, it is the second Church on its site. The fir ...

                                               

St James Church, Altham

St James Church in the village Altham, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Accrington, Blackburn, in the deanery and the diocese of Blackburn. His benefices were, however, of all the saints, Clayton-Le-Mo ...

                                               

St John the Baptists Church, Arkholme

SV. John the Baptist Church, in the village of Arkholme, Lancaster, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His benefices United with the SV. Ma ...

                                               

Church of St Mary le Ghyll, Barnoldswick

Church. Mary Le digital TV digital TV lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Skipton, the Craven deanery and the diocese of Leeds. His incumbency will be United with those of Holy Trinity ...

                                               

St Peter and St Pauls Church, Bolton-by-Bowland

SV. Peter and St Pauls Church is located in Gisburn Road, Bolton-buy-Bowland, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Whalley, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. His incumbency in common is that of St. Ambr ...

                                               

St James Church, Brindle

St James Church in the village of brindle, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Chorley, from the deanery of Blackburn diocese. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designa ...

                                               

St John the Baptists Church, Broughton

SV. John the Baptist Church in Church lane, Broughton, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery Preston deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His benefices United with the St Martin, Fulwood, and St Pete ...

                                               

St Bartholomews Church, Chipping

St Bartholomews Church in the village of Chipping, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Whalley, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. His benefices United by the fact that SV. Michael, Whitewell. The Churc ...

                                               

St James Church Kirk

St James Church in St James road, Church, Hyndburn, Lancashire, England. He was an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Accrington, Blackburn, in the deanery and the diocese of Blackburn until November 2015, when it was closed. The Chu ...

                                               

St Mary Magdalenes Church, Clitheroe

St Mary Magdalenes Church is located in Church street, Clitheroe, Lancashire, England. This is the Anglican parish Church of the town, and the Dean, Wally, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. The Church is included in the national heritage list ...

                                               

St Leonards Church, Downham

The Church of St leonards is located in the village of Downham, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn. The tower dates from the 15th century, and the rest of the Church was rebuilt in 1909-10. The ...

                                               

All Hallows Church, Great Mitton

All Saints Church, Great Mitton in the village of Great Mitton, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Whalley, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. His benefices United by that Church. Jones, Hurst Green. T ...

                                               

St Wilfrids Church, Melling

The Church of St. Wilfrids is located on main street, Melling, Lancashire, England. It is listed as a national heritage for England as a designated grade I listed building and an active Anglican Church in the United benefice of East Lonsdale, the ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Newchurch in Pendle

St. Marys Church is located in Newchurch in Pendle, Lancashire, England. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Blackbur ...

                                               

St Cuthberts Church, Over Kellet

St Cuthberts Church in the village of over Kellet, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. The Church is included in the national heritage list ...

                                               

St Laurences Church, Chorley

Church of St Laurences in Union street, Chorley, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Chorley, from the deanery of Blackburn diocese. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a d ...

                                               

St Andrews Church, Slaidburn

Church. Andrews is in Church Street, Slaidburn, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Bowland, the Craven deanery and the diocese of Leeds. His benefices United by the fact that St. George, Dunsop bridge. T ...

                                               

St Helens Church, Waddington

The Church of St Helens is located in the village of Waddington, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Whalley, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. His benefices United by the fact that St. Catherines, Wes ...

                                               

St Leonards Church, Walton-le-Dale

The Church of St Leonard is an Anglican Church in Walton-Le-Dale, Lancashire, England. It is an active parish Church in the diocese and deanery of Blackburn Blackburn. In 1950, he was designated as a grade II* listed building. Some parts of the C ...

                                               

St Michaels Church, Whittington

Church. Michaels is located in the village of Whittington, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His benefices United with the St. John the Ev ...

                                               

Holy Trinity Church, Wray

Church of the Holy Trinity in the village of Rey, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His benefices United with the SV. Peter, leck, St Wilf ...

                                               

St Mary the Virgins Church, Bottesford

St Mary the Virgins Church in the village tickets bottesford, Leicestershire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Framland, in the Leicester deanery and the diocese of Leicester. His incumbency will unite with those ...

                                               

Leicester Cathedral

Collegiate Church of St Martin, Leicester known as Leicester Cathedral, the Church of England Cathedral in the English city of Leicester and the seat of the Bishop of Leicester. The temple was erected in the collegiate Church in 1922, and made a ...

                                               

St Martins Church, Ancaster

St. Martins Church is a monument of the Anglican Church in honor of Martin of tours in Ancaster, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is located 6 miles North-East from Grantham, below the southern edge of the Lincoln cliff, and at the high side of ...

                                               

St James Church, Aslackby

St James Church is a monument of the Church of England parish Church dedicated to James, son of Zebedee in Aslackby, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is located 7 km North of Borna, and in Aslackby and Laughton parish on the Eastern edge of the ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Barrowby

All Saints Church is a monument of the Church of England in between barrowby, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is 2 miles West from Grantham on a hillside overlooking the Vale of Belvoir and South of the A52. All Saints in the parish between bar ...

                                               

St Andrews Church, Billingborough

The Church of St. Andrews is a monument to the Anglican parish Church in honor of the Apostle Andrew, in Billingborough, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is 7 miles South-East from Sleaford, and on the Western edge of the Lincolnshire Fenlands. ...

                                               

St Vincents Church, Caythorpe

The Church of St. Vincent is a monument of the Church of England parish Church in Caythorpe, Lincolnshire, England. It is located on the southern edge of the Lincoln cliff in South Kesteven, and 10 miles to the North from Grantham. Saint Vincent ...

                                               

St John the Evangelists Church, Corby Glen

SV. John the Evangelist Church is a grade I listed Church of England parish Church dedicated to St. John the Evangelist, in Corby Glen, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is located 9 km South-East from Grantham, and South Kesteven Lincolnshire Va ...

                                               

St Nicholas Church, Fulbeck

Saint Nicholas Church is a monument of the Church of England parish Church dedicated to St Nicholas in Fulbeck, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is located 9 km to the North from Grantham, and on the southern edge of the Lincoln cliff in South K ...

                                               

St Mary and St Peters Church, Harlaxton

St. Marys and St. Peters Church is a grade I listed Church of England parish Church, dedicated to St Mary and St Peters in Brighton, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is 2 miles South-East from Grantham, and on the Eastern edge of the valley of B ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Ropsley

St. Peters Church is a monument of the Anglican parish Church, dedicated to St. Peter, Ropsley, Lincolnshire, England. The Church is located 5 miles East of Grantham and South Kesteven Lincolnshire Vales. St Peters Church is in the parish of Rops ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Saltfleetby

St. Peters Church was an Anglican parish Church in the village of Saltfleetby, Lincolnshire, England. Due to subsidence, the main part of the Church was moved to the village and the tower left in this place. Tower is included in the national heri ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →