Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 328

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 328




                                               

Former buildings and structures in Frederiksberg Municipality

                                               

Chateau de la Tournelle

Château de La Tournelle was now a ruined castle on the left Bank of the Seine in the 5th arrondissement on the Quai de La Tournelle. The approximate site is now occupied by the restaurant La Tour darzhan. After that was named Pont de La Tournelle ...

                                               

Convent of Our Lady of Calvary, Paris

The monastery of the virgin at Calvary, also called the convent of the Filles-du-Calvaire, is a former Roman Catholic monastery in Paris, France.

                                               

Church of Saint Mary of the Latins

The Church of St. Mary of the Latins was the Church building in the Old City of Jerusalem in the Kingdom of Jerusalem. In the mid-11th century, Amalfi traders received permission from the Caliph to build the Church of Sainte-Marie-Latin next to t ...

                                               

Brush Street Station

Street Station the brush was a passenger railway station on the East side of downtown Detroit, Michigan, located at the foot of brush street at its intersection with Atwater street and is bordered by the Detroit river to the South.

                                               

Central Station (Louisville)

Central station was the largest station in Louisville, Kentucky. Built in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, it served several railway companies until the mid-20th century. It was located on North 7th street and West river road, near the waterfr ...

                                               

Hinkle-Hermiston station

                                               

Niverville station

Niverville is a former Boston and Albany train station in the village of Niverville, new York. The picture station Van Hoesen house located in Kinderhook Niverville new York. This photo was taken in 2005. On the 2nd photo is looking from the top ...

                                               

Union Depot and Atlantic Coast Line Freight Station

Depot Union station and Atlantic coast line are located in a historic site in live oak, FL, USA. It is located at 208 North Ohio Avenue, on the corner of Haines Street northeast. The station was built on one of the two nodes railway Atlantic coas ...

                                               

Union Pacific Railroad Depot (Cheyenne, Wyoming)

                                               

Former railway stations in the United States by state

                                               

Newmans College

Newman College was one of the earliest forms of a sports bar. It acts as Newmans College INN and Newmans College, a liquor store, roughly between 1906 and 1919 in Oakland, California and San Francisco, California.

                                               

Dicksonia Plantation

Dicksonia, also known as the Turner-Dickson house, the historic plantation house South of Lowndesboro, Alabama, USA. Built in 1830, it was destroyed twice by fire. House was recorded for the historic American buildings survey in 1934 and the ruin ...

                                               

Kingsmill Plantation

                                               

Mount Athos (Kelly, Virginia)

Mount Athos is a historic archaeological site located in Kelly, Campbell County, Virginia. It consists of a stone ruin on a forest ridge overlooking the James river. The plantation house was built about 1800 for William J. Lewis and was a one-sto ...

                                               

Orange Grove Plantation House (Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana)

The house of orange grove plantation was the only mansion in the Gothic Revival style, built in pre-war Louisiana. Benjamin Morgan, a native of Philadelphia, and the famous American revolutionary military family, bought land in 1804. After his de ...

                                               

Southwood Plantation

Southwood plantation was a large cotton plantation of 5.000 acres, located in the southern part of the County of Leon, Florida, United States of America and owned by George Taliafero ward.

                                               

Verdura Plantation

Verdura plantation was a large cotton plantation of 3.500 acres in the Eastern County of Leon, Florida, United States established Benjamin upholstered chairs, senior In the Benjamin chaires who owned Verdura was not Benjamin upholstered chairs is ...

                                               

Waverly Plantation (Leon County, Florida)

Waverly plantation was a large cotton plantation of unknown size, located in the southern part of the County of Leon, Florida, United States of America, owned by George Taliaferro ward.

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Atlanta

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Chicago

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Detroit

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Los Angeles

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in New York City

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Washington, D.C.

                                               

Spanish Small Temple

Spanish small temple and synagogue Kahal Cicu also Templul microphone spaniol "Sa al Cicu”, built in 1846, was located on 37 Banu Maracine street in Bucharest, Romania.

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in London

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Manchester

                                               

Demolished buildings and structures in Sheffield

                                               

Old Synagogue (Dortmund)

The old synagogue was the largest synagogue and cultural center of the Jewish community in Dortmund, Germany. The synagogue was opened in 1900. With a capacity of 1.300 seats, it was one of the largest Jewish houses of prayer in Germany. After th ...

                                               

Demolished bridges in England

                                               

Demolished bridges in Scotland

                                               

Demolished bridges in Wales

                                               

Bridge in Tredyffrin Township

Bridge in Tredyffrin town was an old stone arch bridge that carries Gulph road through trout Creek in Tredyffrin Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA. It was a single span, rigid, semi-circular stone arches 27.8 meters in length. There was ...

                                               

Byrnes Ferry Covered Bridge

In Byrnes ferry bridge was a historic cantilever bridge across the river between Stanislaus County and Calaveras County of California Tuolomne. Built during the California gold rush, the bridge was located on OByrnes ferry road between Chinese ca ...

                                               

Duncan Mills Bridge

Duncan mills bridge was one of nine metal highway bridges in Fulton County, Illinois nominated for national register of historic places. This is located along the Western Havana, Illinois, near Lewistown. He was added to the national register of ...

                                               

Point Bridge (Pittsburgh)

The bridge was built from 1925-1927 and was opened for traffic on 20th June 1927. Dismantling the old bridge and started that at the end of August, and on 9 October, the flight was shot down in the river Monongahela, by cutting the last cables ho ...

                                               

Demolished bridges in Oregon

                                               

Abandoned Pennsylvania Turnpike

Abandoned Pennsylvania is the common name of a 13-mile stretch of the highway "Pennsylvania turnpike", which was bypassed in 1968 when a modern has opened stretch to ease the congestion in the tunnels. In this case, the side tunnel and the rays h ...

                                               

West Sacramento Freeway

State route 275 short unsigned highway in the U.S. state of California which is defined as the length of the tower bridge, between West Sacramento and Sacramento. Before 1996, senior 275 was also known as the West Sacramento freeway, and had a sh ...

                                               

Embarcadero Freeway

                                               

West Sacramento Freeway

                                               

Church of St Teresa of Avila, Birkdale

The Church of St. Teresa of Avila in Everton road, birkdale, Southport, Sefton, Merseyside, England, is an active Roman Catholic Church in the diocese of Liverpool. It was built in 1897-98 and designed by the architectural partnership of James Si ...

                                               

St James Church, Birkdale

St James Church in Lulworth road, birkdale, Southport, Sefton, Merseyside, England, and is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Liverpool. It was built between 1856 and 1857, and later extended. One of his former vicars was the prie ...

                                               

St Josephs Church, Birkdale

St. Josephs Church is located in York road, birkdale, Southport, Sefton, Merseyside, England, and is an active Roman Catholic Church in the diocese of Liverpool. It was designed by W. E. Pugin, and built in 1865-67 the aisle added in 1875. The Ch ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Birkdale

St. Peters Church is located in St. Peters road, birkdale, Southport, Sefton, Merseyside, England, and is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Liverpool. Its construction began in 1870, and additions were made in 1886-87 and in 1907 ...

                                               

Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Birkenhead

Church of our lady of the Immaculate Conception in Cavendish street, Bristol, Liverpool, Merseyside, England. It is an active Roman Catholic Church in the diocese of Shrewsbury. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as ...

                                               

St Lukes Church, Great Crosby

Church. Lukes on Liverpool road near the centre of Great Crosby, Sefton, Merseyside, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Liverpool. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated gra ...

                                               

St James Church, New Brighton

St James Church in Victoria road, new Brighton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Wallasey, in the deanery of Chester and diocese of Chester. His benefices United by the fact that Emmanuel, n ...

                                               

Turner Home, Liverpool

Turner house in Dingle lane, Toxteth, Liverpool, Merseyside, England. Created to care for the sick and disadvantaged people, he continues to function as a registered residential and home care for men. The building is listed in the national herita ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →