Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 330

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 330




                                               

Santa Maria, Requena

Santa Maria in the Gothic style and the Baroque style Roman Catholic Church located in Requena in Valencia province, Spain. The Church was originally started in Kamenka-Gothic style in the late 15th century, but work continued until the 18th cent ...

                                               

San Martino del Vescovo

San Martino del Vescovo, also known as the oratory of Buonomini di San Martino, is a Roman Catholic parish Church located on a small square of the same name In Florence, Italy. The ancient Church of San Martino del Vescovo Saint Martin, the Bisho ...

                                               

San Martino, Esanatoglia

The Church on the site is documented in 1233, but it has undergone many renovations, including in 1311 and 1493. This was done in the Cathedral Church of cardinal Alessandro Farnese. The plain facade is made of brick and plaster and painting of t ...

                                               

Chiesa Matrice, Erice

Chiesa Matrice Church in Erice, Sicily, southern Italy. It dates from the early 14th century and built in the shape of a Latin cross with two entrances. The Church is enriched by numerous altars in Baroque style and paintings of the 17th century. ...

                                               

Modigliana Cathedral

Modigliana Cathedral, otherwise the Church of Santo Stefano Pope, this Roman-Catholic Cathedral and the main Church of the city Modigliana in Emilia-Romagna, Italy. It is dedicated to St. Pope Stephen I. the ancient Church, it was made the reside ...

                                               

Oratorio dei Crociferi, Venice

In the chapel Crociferi a small Roman Catholic prayer hall is found opposite the Church of the gesuiti, in the sestiere Cannaregio Venice, Italy.

                                               

Oratorio di San Lorenzo allalpe Seccio

Oratory of Saint allalpe Seccio Lawrence (Italian: oratorio di San Lorenzo allalpe Seccio is a Roman Catholic Church in the village of Boccioleto, in the province of Vercelli in the Piedmont region, Italy. Oratorio is located 1380 meters above se ...

                                               

Oratory of San Biagio, Roncoscaglia

Oratorio di San Biagio is in the Romanesque style Roman Catholic parish Church or churches located in frazione Roncoscaglia in the Apennines above the town of Sestola in the province of Modena, region Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

                                               

Oratory of Santa Maria Annunciata, Brendola

The oratory of Santa Maria Annunciata in Revese Caasa in brendola, province of Vicenza, is a free-standing, in the Renaissance style Church. It was commissioned by a noble family Revese with local properties. The inscription dates from 1466, but ...

                                               

Ostuni Cathedral

The Cathedral of Ostuni is a Roman Catholic Cathedral in Ostuni, province of Brindisi, Apulia region, Italy. Dedicated To The Dormition Of Virgin Mary. Previously, the Episcopal residence of the diocese of Ostuni, it was 1986 in the Cathedral of ...

                                               

Otranto Cathedral

The Cathedral of Otranto is a Roman Catholic Cathedral in the Italian city of Otranto, dedicated to the Annunciation of the virgin Mary. This is the archiepiscopal seat of the Archbishop of Otranto. The Cathedral was consecrated in 1088. It is 54 ...

                                               

Perpignan Cathedral

Cathedral of Perpignan is a Roman Catholic Cathedral and national monument of France, located in Perpignan, in the Languedoc-Roussillon. It is dedicated to St. John the Baptist. The Cathedral was begun in 1324, by king Sancho of Majorca and later ...

                                               

San Petronio, Castelbolognese

The Church on the site is issued 1396 as a Church in the parish of Campiano, surrounds Castelbolognese. The Church took the place now looked like a third chapel, dedicated to St. Catherine. This Church was enlarged in 1428. The façade was restore ...

                                               

Pieve di Santo Stefano, Pesaro

In Pieve Santo Stefano late-Gothic style Roman Catholic parish Church located on Via Pieve, 4 in frazione Candelara Pesaro, Marche, Italy. The Church on the site is documented since the year 1000, but the Church is the result of a 15th-century re ...

                                               

New Cathedral of Plasencia

New Cathedral of Plasencia and Cathedral of asunción de Nuestra Señora is a Roman Catholic Cathedral located in the city of Plasencia, Extremadura, Spain. It is dedicated to the virgin Mary.

                                               

San Andres, Alcala del Jucar

San Andres is a 15th-century Roman Catholic parish Church located in alcalá del júcar in the province of Albacete, in the Autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain. The construction of the Church began sometime in the 15th century shortly ...

                                               

San Bernardo della Compagnia

San Bernardo della Compagnia was a small Church in Rome with Trajans column, dedicated to Saint Bernard and the virgin Mary. It was built in 1418 Francesco dei the hotel foschi from a noble Roman family, that is, in the hotel foschi of Berta, nea ...

                                               

San Giorgio alla Costa

The Church of San Giorgio Alla Costa, was called in former times also dei Santi Giorgio e Massimiliano Dello Spirito Santo is a small historic Church in the Oltrarno area of Florence, located on a steep slope, through Costa a San Giorgio, which r ...

                                               

San Giovanni Battista, Roncoscaglia

San Giovanni Battista, the ex-Roman Catholic parish Church located in frazione Roncoscaglia in the Apennines above the town of Sestola in the province of Modena, region Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

                                               

San Girolamo, Spello

The Church and the adjacent Franciscan monastery was built in 1472-1482 under the patronage of the elbow the second he, the Lord of Spello. He remained in the order of friars until suppression during the Napoleonic era. The monks returned in 1815 ...

                                               

San Guglielmo, Chieri

Built in the 15th century, chapel from the 16th century were associated with the Brotherhood of the Holy spirit. In Baroque style the bell tower was designed by Giovanni Battista Feroggio. In the 18th century, the interior was decorated with stuc ...

                                               

San Pietro Martire, Vigevano

San Pietro Martire or St Peter Martyr is a Gothic architecture, Roman Catholic Church, related at the same time in the neighboring building of the Dominican monastery in Vigevano in the province of Pavia, region Lombardy, Italy. The Church was or ...

                                               

San Pietro, Gattinara

San Pietro is a Roman Catholic parish Church located on Corso Valsesia in the city of Gattinara, province of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy. The Church was built next to the Lateran canons monastery. Documents, recall here the parish Church was built ...

                                               

San Rocco, Nepi

San Rocco in Renaissance style, Roman Catholic Church, located in Nepi, province of Viterbo, region Lazio, Italy. The Church was built in 1467, after the plague that struck the city and commune has fulfilled the promise to build the Church of St. ...

                                               

San Sebastiano, Mondolfo

Church built in a Greek cross layout, was built in 1479 as an ex voto by the community to mitigate the plague. In the 16th century, he was associated with the Franciscan order, until their expulsion during the Napoleonic occupation. The temple wa ...

                                               

SantAgata, Cremona

The Church of Santagata is one of the oldest churches in Cremona, Italy. He was originally attached to the Augustinian monastic order of canons regular of the Lateran. The Abbot of the attached monastery was, as a Bishop, mitred.

                                               

SantAntonio di Ranverso Abbey

The monastery is also known as temple complex was founded in 1188 by Humbert III of Savoy, who gave it to the canons regular of St. Anthony of Vienne, as a restoration point for pilgrims and a treatment center for people infected by ergot. Since ...

                                               

Santa Maria Assunta, Arrone

The Church has a sober 15th-century white marble facade. The interior, including the apse. The interior contains various frescoes, including the following: The Annunciation, the adoration of the shepherds, the virgin Marys Dormition and coronatio ...

                                               

Santa Maria dei Domenicani, Soave

Santa Maria dei domenicani is a small 15th-century Roman Catholic Church located inside the Scaliger walls near Piazza Dell Antenna in Soave, province of Verona, in the Veneto region, Italy.

                                               

Santa Maria del Carmine, Milan

In 1268, the Carmelites acquired a plot next to the Castello Sforzesco, where, since 14th century, they built a monastery adjoining the Church. However, the latter was destroyed in a fire in 1330. Built Church fell out of use until the end of the ...

                                               

Santa Maria della Croce, Crema

The Church was built in the Lombard Renaissance style of about one and a half miles from the city center, next to the medieval walls, on the road to Bergamo, where Marian phenomena can affect Caterina degli Uberti, a woman from Cremona. Legend ha ...

                                               

Santa Maria della Misericordia, Falconara Marittima

Santa Maria della Misericordia is a former Church located on via Santa Maria near the cemetery was read in Falconara Marittima, province of Ancona, region Marche, Italy. The present Church building now is not operating. Located on top of a more a ...

                                               

Santa Maria delle Grazie, Montefiascone

The sanctuary of the Madonna delle Grazie is a Roman Catholic Church in Montefiascone, province of Viterbo, Lazio, Italy. It is close to the Basilica of St. Flaviano.

                                               

Santi Vicenzo e Caterina de Ricci, Prato

The minor Basilica of Santi Vicenzo e Caterina de Ricci is a Catholic Church built in the 16th to 18th centuries, and located in Prato, Tuscany, Italy. Near the Church is a 16th-century monastery.

                                               

Santiago Apostol, Orihuela

The Apostle Santiago is the 15th-century Roman Catholic Church in Orihuela, in the Valencian community, Spain. The construction of the Church in the Valencian Gothic style began in the 15th century. Its facade was built in Renaissance style and t ...

                                               

Santissimo Crocifisso, Barga

The construction of the Church began in the 13th century and lasted almost 300 years. In 1470, the Church was a refuge of the Franciscans of San Bernardino Di Nebbiana, which, it seemed, was plagued. In the niches on the facade, completed in 1597 ...

                                               

Santo Domingo de Guzman, Terrinches

Santo Domingo de Guzman is the 15th-century Roman Catholic parish Church located in Terrinches, in the province of Ciudad real in the Autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain. The Church began in 1468 in 1493, and completed in the period ...

                                               

San Sebastiano Martire, Guardia Sanframondi

San Sebastiano Martire is a Roman Catholic Church located in the heart of the Croce of the city of Guardia Sanframondi, province of Benevento, region Campania, Italy.

                                               

San Sigismondo (Cremona)

The monastery was founded in 10 June 1463 to celebrate the Union between the previously rival families of the Visconti and Sforza, who fought for the rule in the Duchy of Milan. The inscription near the high altar reads: "Here Francesco Sforza, D ...

                                               

St. Jamess Church, Kastelaz

The Church of St. Jamess Church on Castelaz hill in Tramin-an-der WeinstraSe, South Tyrol, which is known primarily for its Romanesque frescoes. The Church is sometimes mistakenly called St. Jacob. The confusion arises because German, like many o ...

                                               

Santo Stefano, Belluno

The first Church on the site was dedicated to Santa Maria della Gracie, but again and built in 1486. The main altar depicting the baptism of Jesus the followers of Titian. Along the nave are paintings by Cesare vecelli, representing Abraham, Melc ...

                                               

Tempio Civico della Beata Vergine Incoronata

Close proximity to Tempio della Beata Vergine crowned Church in Lodi, Lombardy, Italy. He is one of the masterpieces of the Lombard Renaissance art. The Church was built in 1488 by the architect Giovanni Battagio, Dolcebuono was continued by Gian ...

                                               

San Tossano, Sefro

Tossano San the Roman Catholic Church, located near the village Agolla within the city of Sefro, province of Macerata, region Marche, Italy. Another Church dedicated to this Saint is located in Esanatoglia.

                                               

Santissima Trinità, Urgnano

Holy Trinity is a Roman Catholic Church located on the outskirts of the Old city of Urgnano, province of Bergamo, region Lombardy, Italy. The Church was built in the 15th century and the bell tower has retained some of the medieval buildings with ...

                                               

15th-century Roman Catholic church buildings by decade

                                               

Church of the Rotonda

                                               

St James and St Pauls Church, Marton

Church. James and the St. Paul, to the South of the village of Marton, Cheshire, England, recorded in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade I listed building. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Chester ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Siddington

All Saints Church in the village of Siddington, Cheshire, England. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Chester, of th ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Swettenham

St. Peters Church is situated in the village Swettenham, Cheshire, England. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Chest ...

                                               

Plan Voisin

The plan Voisin was the planned reconstruction of the Central part of Paris, French architect of Swiss origin Le Corbusier in 1925 and sponsored by his friend, the avant-garde aircraft and car Builder Gabriel Voisin, advanced design ethics which ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →