★ Cinema of Iraq
Cinema of Iraq went through a downturn under Saddam Hussein. The development of cinema and movie-going in Iraq reflects the drastic historical shifts that Iraq has experienced in the 20th century. The war in Iraq that began in 2003, has influenced many films are produced.
1. History. (История)
While the first film projection of Iraq took place in 1909, the theater was not really considered as a cultural activity or pastime until 1920. The first cinemas, and the famous al-Zawra cinema on a busy street of Baghdads al-Rashid, played mostly American silent films for the British citizens.
In 1940, under the rule of king Faisal II in Iraq, began a Iraqi movie. Supported English and French financiers, production film companies established themselves in Baghdad. Baghdad was founded in 1948, but soon split up when tensions between the Arab and Jewish founders flared up. For the most part, the product of a purely commercial, fluffy romances with lots of singing and dancing often set in small villages. The art world Dunyat Alfann Studio, which was founded by actors, reached for more serious fare. In 1955, they produced Haidar al-Fitna WA lobster Hassan, an Iraqi retelling of "Romeo and Juliet", which received international attention. But for the most part, strong-fist rule of the state to refrain from any socially significant movie.
In 1959, when king Faisel state IIS was overthrown, cinema and theatre General of the organization with the aim of promoting the political objectives of the new regime both in documentaries and features. Typical documentaries as a project Maghishi 1969 al, which was presented to the governments of irrigation campaigns and the 1967 Wedding in heaven, who notes the air force and their weapon systems. The revolution of 1968, staged by the BAath party in power has strengthened the governments control dailies, and States must take all the films to test their strength.
The ascent of Saddam Hussein to power in 1979 pushed the Iraqi cinema in a slightly different direction. Drain on national resources from the Iran–Iraq war of the 1980 film production almost to a complete stop. The few films put into production mainly intent on glorifying a mythical Iraqi history or celebrating the reign of Hussein. In 1981 the government entrusted the Egyptian filmmaker Salah Abouseif to make al-Qadisiya, in the period epic remembering the victory of the Arabs over the Persians in 636 ad. Also Shukri Mohamed Jameels melodramatic great question al-Mas Ala al-Kubra cast British actor Oliver reed, as the vicious Colonel Gerard leachman Who is righteously killed in the 1920 Iraqi revolution.
In 1980, Hussein launched their own mythology with the autobiographical 6-hour epic the long days of al-Ayyam al-Tawila, the Saga of Husseins participation in the 1958 failed assassination attempt on Prime Minister Abd al-Karim Qasem and his subsequent heroic retreat to Tikrit. The film was edited and partially directed by Terence young, the British Director who made his name before the head doctor, James bond is no the movie Thunderball. Hussein plays Saddam Kamel, a cousin and son-in-law of Husseins, who eventually did not get along with the leader and was killed in 1996.
After Iraq started attacks against Kuwait, Iraq sanctions made the impossible movie in the country, although the new generation of filmmakers revives in Baghdad.
2. Actors. (Актеры)
- Zina Zaflow. (Зина Zaflow)
- Shero Rauf. (Шеро Рауф)
- Heather raffo, the Iraqi-American, born in Michigan, award-winning playwright and actress best known for her role in 9 parts of desire.
- Yasmine Hanani, presented in documentary films voices of Iraq, my country, my country, and Battle for Haditha film.
- Don Hany, 1975–, received the award for Best actor for winning the 2005 world and is known for his role as Theo the Rahma in White collar blue.
- Lewis Alsamari, 1976– starred in the universal pictures film United 93.
- Ibraham Alzubaidy, in 1978, was filmed at California state University in Northridge screenplay.
- Bassam Ridha. (Ридха Бассам)
- Charlotte Lewis, most notable for her lead female role in "the Golden child" with Eddie Murphy.
3. Directors. (Директоров)
Ibraham Alzubaidy, in 1978, was filmed at California state University Northridge in screenwriting and film
- Brzyski from Zana, Director born into brothels.
- Amer Alwan, the famous and winning an award for Zaman, the man from the reeds.
- Maysoon Pachachi, Director of return to Wonderland.
- Shero Rauf. (Шеро Рауф)
- Usama Alshaibi, Director of Muhammad and Jane and nice bombs.
- Abbas Fahdel, Director of the dawn of the world.
- Saad Salman, film Director known for his film Baghdad On / Off.
- Rashed Radwan. (Рашед Радван)
- Oday Rasheed, Director and screenwriter, underexposure and Qarantina.
- Mohamed al-Daradji, Director of Ahlaam and son of Babylon.
- Ishtar Yasin Gutierrez. (Иштар Ясин Гутьеррес)
- Baz Shamoun, film Director and Creator of the documentary where is Iraq.
- Anisa Mehdi, Emmy Director, journalist and Director of inside Mecca.
4. Films shot in Iraq. (Фильмы, снятые в Ираке)
- Back to Babylon movie 2002 - documentary, filmed in Babylon, Hillah, Baghdad and the hit.
- Search Hassan 2007 Mosul - documentary Edward Bo.
- Valley of the wolves Iraq 2006 - the Film is set in Northern Iraq during the occupation of Iraq.
- My Country, My Country 2006.
- The exorcist 1973 - Hatra was used as the scenery for the first scene.
- Iraq in fragments a 2006 documentary film about the war in Iraq.
- Nice bombs 2006 documentary Usama Alshaibi was shot dead in Baghdad in early 2004.
- Ahlaam 2004 feature film by Mohamed al Daradji.
- War Tapes 2003. (Военные Пленки 2003)
- Voices Of Iraq 2004.
- Zaman, the man who lives in the reeds 2003 - feature film by Amer Alwan.
- About Baghdad, 2003 - the documentary, filmed in Baghdad.
- The underexposure 2005 docufiction, his first feature film after the American occupation began in 2003.
- We, the Iraqis, 2004 - documentary film shot in Baghdad, Hillah and hit.
- Gunner Palace 2005. (Дворец Наводчик 2005)
- cinema Marathi cinema Cinema of Orissa Cinema of Punjab Telugu cinema Tulu Cinema Cinema of Indonesia Cinema of Iran Iranian New Wave Cinema of Iraq Cinema
- in Iraq Judaism in Iraq Sikhism in Iraq World Heritage Sites in Iraq Art in Iraq Cinema of Iraq Literature of Iraq Music of Iraq Television in Iraq Theatre
- presided over what was then one of the world s richest civilizations. While Iraq s first film projection took place in 1909, cinema was not truly regarded as
- result is that there are hundreds of radio and television stations operating in Iraq Cinema of Iraq Rotana Cinema Arab Media Outlook 2011 - 2015 PDF
- Cine UNAM FICUNAM Mexico, 2016. Film portal Iraq portal Cinema of Iraq Iraqi culture Homeland: Iraq Year Zero on IMDb Official website Trailer Interview
- 33 44 Iraq ɪˈræk ɪˈrɑːk listen or aɪˈræk Arabic: ا ل ع ر اق al - ʿirāq Kurdish: عێراق Êraq officially the Republic of Iraq Arabic:
- The Iraq War was a protracted armed conflict that began in 2003 with the invasion of Iraq by a United States - led coalition that overthrew the government
- the State of Iraq The Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq also known as Mandatory Iraq in its early phase, was established by the Anglo - Iraqi treaty of 1922 resulting
- Kingdom of Iraq Arabic: المملكة العراقية الهاشمية al - Mamlakah ʾal - ʿIrāqīyah ʾal - Hāshimīyah was founded on 23 August 1921 following the defeat of the Ottoman
- The flag of Iraq Arabic: علم العراق includes the three equal horizontal red, white, and black stripes of the Arab Liberation flag. This basic tricolor
- The Constitution of Iraq is the fundamental law of Iraq The first constitution came into force in 1925. The current constitution was drafted and approved
- Occupation of Iraq is characterized by a large United States military deployment on Iraqi territory, beginning with the U.S - led invasion of the country
- invasion of Iraq was the first stage of the Iraq War. The invasion phase began on 19 March 2003 and lasted just over one month, including 21 days of major
- Iraq Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Palestine, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Since the inception of cinema in
- Refugees of Iraq are Iraqi nationals who have fled Iraq due to war or persecution Throughout the past 30 years, there have been a growing number of refugees
- Kingdom of Iraq under British Administration, or Mandatory Iraq Arabic: الانتداب البريطاني على العراق al - Intidāb al - Brītānī Ala al - Irāq was created
- Iran Iraq War began on 22 September 1980, when Iraq invaded Iran, and it ended on 20 August 1988, when Iran accepted the UN - brokered ceasefire. Iraq wanted
- The Christians of Iraq are considered to be one of the oldest continuous Christian communities in the world. The vast majority of Iraqi Christians are
- The Cinema of Iran Persian: سینمای ایران also known as the Cinema of Persia, refers to the cinema and film industries in Iran which produce a variety
- The federal government of Iraq is defined under the current Constitution, approved in 2005, as an Islamic, democratic, federal parliamentary republic
- legislature of the Republic of Iraq As of 2020, it comprises 329 seats and meets in Baghdad inside the Green Zone. An elected Iraqi parliament first formed
- are people native to the modern country of Iraq living either inside or outside of the country. Ancient Iraq is referred to as Mesopotamia and has throughout
- Iraq presently consists of 19 governorates محافظة muhāfazah in Arabic, parêzga in Kurdish also known as provinces As per the Iraqi constitution
- in Iraq are people of North Caucasian origin in Iraq including Adyghes, Chechens and Dagestanis. The name Circassian usually denotes speakers of Northwest
- The president of Iraq is the head of state of Iraq and safeguards the commitment to the Constitution and the preservation of Iraq s independence, sovereignty
- The politics of Iraq take place in a framework of a federal parliamentary representative democratic republic. It is a multi - party system whereby the executive
- Ba athist Iraq formally the Iraqi Republic, covers the history of Iraq between 1968 and 2003, during the period of the Arab Socialist Ba ath Party s
- has been mainly managed by the National Organization for Cinema a department of Ministry of Culture. The film industry blossomed in the 1960s, despite
- post - 2003 Iraq refers to international efforts to rebuild the infrastructure of Iraq since the Iraq War in 2003. Along with the economic reform of Iraq international
- Council on Ba athist Iraq. They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq s invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 22, 2003 after Saddam Hussein s
Users also searched:
best iraqi films, iraq war movies based true story, list of iraqi films, son of babylon, the journey 2017, national, iraqis, iraqi, cinema, iraq, films, movies, film, cinemas, iraqi films, iraq national, iraqs, world, the journey, theatres, list, journey, story, national cinema, name, national film, cinematic, true, based, the world, iraqi national, cinema of the world, son of babylon, list of iraqi films, world movies pedia,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →