Movie is a motion picture film camera, which - in combination with different items - also serves as a film projector and printer. It was developed in the 1890-ies in Lyon, Auguste and Louis lumière.
1. History. (История)
The device was first invented and patented as the "mother of Leon Bouly" by French inventor Leon Bouly on February 12, 1892. Bouly coined the term "cinematograph", from the Greek "writing movement". Due to lack of money, Bouly was not able to properly develop their ideas and to support its patent fees, so he sold his rights to the device and name of the Lumiere brothers. In 1895 they used the name of the device that was largely their own creation.
The lumière brothers made their first film, workers exiting the factory Lumiere Sortie de Lusine lumière in Lyon, in the same year. The film was publicly shown in the Leden, the worlds first and oldest cinema, located in La Ciotat in the Southeast of France, on 28 September 1895. The first commercial, public screening of films took place on 28 December 1895 at the salon, Indian du Grand café in Paris and was organized by the Lumiere brothers. This history-making presentation of nine short films including their first film, workers exiting the Lumiere factory. Each of these early films is 17 metres in length and approximately 56 feet, which, when hand cranked through a projector, runs approximately 50 seconds.
The Mother was also exhibited at the Paris exhibition of 1900. In the exhibition, the films of the lumière brothers were projected onto a large screen measuring 16 by 21 meters approximately 52.5 x 69 feet.
Several versions cinematographes was developed, including inventor Robert Royou beard 1856-1932, electrical engineering Cecil ray 1866-1944, assistant to Alfred key??, Georges Demeny, and of course the lumière brothers.
2. The invention. (Изобретение)
Louis Lumiere together with his brother Auguste to create cinematic camera is superior to Thomas Edisons kinetograph, which do not have a projector. In Lumiere tried to correct the flaws they perceived in the kinetograph and the peep show, to develop a machine with both clarity and better illumination. In mother weighed only 16 kg allowing for easy transportation and placement. As well, the mother was controlled manually with a crank, unlike Edison electric drive of the camera that are not easily portable. In addition, while only one person at a time can use Edison, but I while looking through the eyepiece of a peep show style - my Mom can project the image on the screen is so large audience that people can view the images simultaneously.
People produced a clearer image than was seen before because of its design, in which a kind of fork frame over the lens into place through perforations in the side of the film.
In 1897, the Lumiere added in his invention by using a glass beaker of water in the condenser to concentrate the light on the frame and to absorb heat. The flask also acted as a security measure, as the light will no longer focus on flammable film, if the glass is destroyed due to overheating or accident.
3. Popularity. (Популярность)
After the success of Lumieress initial public showing in 1895, the mother has become a popular attraction for people all over the world. The lumière brothers took their cars as far away as China and India, and it was accessible to people of all classes and conditions. His Mother was used for showing movies in nickelodeons, where even the poorest classes could pay an entrance fee. It was exhibited at exhibitions and used as entertainment in vaudeville houses in Europe and the United States. While vaudeville, as a rule, is connected with the working and middle classes, the car also found its way into the more difficult places where he appealed to the artistic tastes of high society.
- A cinematographer or director of photography sometimes shortened to DP or DOP is the chief over the camera and light crews working on a film, television
- The Association of Cinematograph Television and Allied Technicians ACTT was a trade union in the United Kingdom which existed between 1933 and 1991
- The American Society of Cinematographers ASC founded in Hollywood in 1919, is a cultural, educational, and professional organization that is neither
- The British Society of Cinematographers abbreviated B.S.C. or BSC was formed in 1949 by Bert Easey 23 August 1901 28 February 1973 the then head
- The Countryman and the Cinematograph AKA: The Countryman s First Sight of the Animated Pictures is a 1901 British short silent comedy film, directed
- Indian cinematographers work in a number of regional film centres: Chennai for Tamil films, Mumbai for films in Marathi and Hindi, Hyderabad for Telugu
- The Cinematograph Films Act of 1927 17 18 Geo. V was an act of the United Kingdom Parliament designed to stimulate the declining British film industry
- Cinematographers Society ACS is a not - for - profit organisation founded in 1958 for the purpose of providing a forum for Australian Cinematographers to
- media. BECTU was founded in 1991 with the merger of the Association of Cinematograph Television and Allied Technicians and the Broadcasting and Entertainment
- Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Theatrical Releases. The award is given by the American Society of Cinematographers indicates
- Jaroslav Hasek s Exemplary Cinematograph Czech: Vzorny kinematograf Haska Jaroslava is a 1955 Czechoslovak comedy film directed by Oldrich Lipsky. The
- born 1950 is a Uruguayan film director, screenwriter, actor and cinematographer He was born in Montevideo but lives in Brazil. In 2003, he was nominated
- Priyan 1964 9 November 2017 was an Indian cinematographer who has worked on Tamil language films. Beginning his career as an assistant to Balu Mahendra
- K.A.Sakthivel, is an Indian cinematographer primarily working in Tamil cinema. He was born in Pattukottai, Tamil Nadu. He received his early training
- The Canadian Society of Cinematographers CSC French: Societe canadienne des cineastes is a non - profit Canadian trade organization with over 500 members
- Larry Smith is a British cinematographer Born in London, he is known for his work with Stanley Kubrick, Tom Hooper and Nicolas Winding Refn. Smith had
- The Cinematograph Films Council was established by the Cinematograph Films Act 1938 as a result of a Board of Trade report by a committee chaired by Lord
- Surtees, A.S.C. August 9, 1906 January 5, 1985 was an American cinematographer who won three Academy Awards for the films King Solomon s Mines, The
- The Indian Cinematograph Committee was established by British Raj in 1927 to investigate the adequacy of censorship and the supposedly immoral effect
- Gonzalez is a Venezuelan cinematographer and director of film and television based in Los Angeles, California. As a cinematographer some of his film credits
- Pappu, professionally credited mononymously as Pappu, is an Indian cinematographer who works in Malayalam cinema. Pappu was born in Thrippunithura, Ernakulam
- S. Krishna Kannada: ಕ ಷ ಣ is an Indian cinematographer and film director who primarily works in Kannada films. He gave a new dimension for cinematography
- The Union of Cinematographers of the Russian Federation Russian: Союз кинематографистов России is based on the self - governed individual membership nationwide
- David Watkin BSC 23 March 1925 19 February 2008 was a British cinematographer an innovator who was among the first directors of photography to experiment
- The 20th American Society of Cinematographers Awards were held on February 26, 2006, honoring the best cinematographers of film and television in 2005
- List of Iranian cinematographers Persian: فیلمبرداران ایران Ovanes Ohanian Mirza Ebrahim Khan Akkas Bashi Hossein Jafarian Amin Jafari Mehdi Jafari
- Dev Jennings September 22, 1884 - March 12, 1952 was an American cinematographer Born to the West 1937 Stranger in Town 1932 The Famous Ferguson
- Om Prakash born 26 January 1978 is an Indian cinematographer primarily working in Tamil cinema, though he has also worked in Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam
- American Cinematographer is a magazine published monthly by the American Society of Cinematographers It focuses on the art and craft of cinematography
- Society of Cinematographers Awards were held on February 1, 2014 at the Hollywood Highland Ray Dolby Ballroom, honoring the best cinematographers of film
WEB HOSTING starting at
CLOUD SERVERS starting at
signs up using this link
and GET 20 €
105mm film film formats format film formats film format cinematography cinematographers cinematographic formatted what are the four common cinema format cinema films mm film first digital movie cinematographer cinematographe digital four first what common motion list digital film formats movie film formats film mm mm film format first digital film
|Definition of Cinematograph at. 47.8k Posts See Instagram photos and videos from cinematograph hashtag.. .. cinematograph Wiktionary. Feb 12, 2019 government Tuesday introduced a bill in Rajya Sabha amend Cinematograph Act and impose strict penalty to combat the menace of. .. Cinematograph – interactive simulations – eduMedia. This was originally entitled cited as. Cinematograph. Act and the Regulations were. .. Notes On The Cinematograph New York Review Books Classics. plural cinematograph third person singular cinematographs, present participle cinematographing, simple. .. Cinematograph Rules, 1983. Cinematograph definition, a motion picture projector. See more.. .. Notes on Cinematograph by Robert Bresson review – the art of film. Feb 28, Act, 37 1952 and in supersession of 1 Added by the Cinematograph Certification Amendment Rules, 1984.. .. Cinematographe film technology Britannica. Jan 10, 2017 Notice the way he. .. THE CINEMATOGRAPH AMENDMENT BILL, 2019. licensing authority may grant licences such persons as it thinks fit to use premises specified in licence for the purpose of cinematograph. .. Notes on the Cinematograph – New York Review Books. cinematograph Louis and Auguste Lumiere Paris 1895 demonstrates moving images on screen. light from a lamp mounted behind the semitransparent. .. Section 5B in the Cinematograph Act, 1952. 1 A shall not be certified for public exhibition if, in opinion authority competent to grant certificate, film or any part of it is against the.||Cinematograph Films Act United Kingdom Britannica. definition is motion picture camera, projector, theater, or show. How to use cinematograph in a sentence.. .. Cinematograph Act: Government introduces bill in Rajya Sabha to. Buy Notes On The Cinematograph New York Review Books Classics Main by Robert Bresson, Jonathan Griffin ISBN: 9781681370248 from Amazons Book. .. Notes on the Cinematograph New York Review Books Classics. Other articles where Films Act is discussed: history of motion picture: Great Britain: …American domination, however, by the Cinematograph. .. COPYRIGHT ACT 1968 SECT 90 Cinematograph films in which. French film director Robert Bresson was one great artists twentieth century among the most radical, original, and radiant stylists of any time.. .. Cinematograph Act 1909. Notes the Cinematograph New York Review Books Classics. FREE shipping on. .. cinematograph hashtag on Instagram Photos and Videos. Status: This item of legislation is only available download and as. View PDF Cinematograph Act 1909. Back to top. .. CINEMATOGRAPH ACT. 1 Subject to this Act, copyright subsists in cinematograph film which maker was qualified person for whole or a substantial part of the period. .. Definition of Cinematograph by Merriam Webster. Cinematographe, first motion picture apparatus, used as both camera projector. The invention Louis and Auguste Lumiere, manufacturers of. .. Cinematograph Act 1977. Feb 8, 2019 it enacted by Parliament in Seventieth Year Republic of India as follows. 1 This Act may be called the Cinematograph.|