Bahraich is a city and a municipal Board in Bahraich district in Uttar Pradesh, India. Located on the Saryu river, a tributary of the Ghaghara river, bahraich 125 kilometres North-East of Lucknow, the state capital. County of Barabanki, Gonda, Balrampur, Lakhimpur kheri, Shravasti and Sitapur share local boundaries with Bahraich. The factor which makes this town important is the international border with Nepal.
1. Geography and climate. (География и климат)
It has an average elevation of 126 meters 413 feet. Bahraich has a warm humid subtropical climate with hot summers from April to July. The rainy season lasts from July to mid-September, when Bahraich receives average rainfall from the Northwest monsoon winds, and occasionally frontal rainfall will occur in January. In winter the maximum temperature is around 25 °C 77 °F, and the minimum to -1 to 7 °C from 30 to 45 °F range. Fog is quite common from late December until the end of January. Summers are very hot, the temperature rises to 40 to 47 °from 104 to 117 °F range, medium temperature in the high 30s degrees Celsius. The average annual rainfall is 1.900 cm, 750 inches approx.
2. Demographics. (Демография)
In the Indian 2011 census, Bahraich had a total population of 186.223, of which 97.653 men and 88.570 were females. The population aged 0 to 6 years was 24.097. The total number of literate people in Bahraich was 119.564, which accounted for 64.2% of the population the literacy rate for males was 66.5% and among women-61.7%. Effective literacy rate 7 the population of Bahraich was 73.7%, of which the literacy among the male population was 76.4% and female literacy rate was 70.8%. Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes population 9.584 and 170, respectively. Bahraich was 30460 households in 2011.
3. Policy. (Политика)
Bahraich is divided into two parliamentary constituencies, Kaiserganj and Bahraich. The former is Akshaibar Lal Bharatiya Janata BJP, and the second bridge Bhushan Sharan Singh and BJP.
There are seven groups of the state Assembly:
- Bahraich - Anupma Jaiswal BJP.
- Balha - Akhaybar Lal speak of BJP.
- Nanpara - Madhuri Verma of BJP.
- Payagpur - Subhash Tripathi BJP.
- Mahasi - Sureshwar Singh BJP.
- Matera - The Party Yasar Shah Samajwadi.
- Kaiserganj - Makut Bihari Verma BJP.
4. Culture. (Культура)
The town has its own sports stadium sports stadium Indira Gandhi, it hosts many sports tournaments every year. The city also has many sports clubs.
5. Transport. (Транспорт)
Bahraich well connected with other districts of Uttar Pradesh. UPSRTC and private operators of road network in Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, and many ways, Haridwar, Delhi, Jaipur Balrampur, Gonda, Barabanki, Pratapgarh, Shimla, Mathura, Jhansi, Jaunpur, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Agra and Shravasti. There are bus services for Lucknow in every 15 minutes. 927 national highway of India connects the city of Barabanki and state capital Lucknow.
Railroad. (Железная дорога)
Train station bahraich the main train station in bahraich district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code DBK. It serves the city of Bahraich. The station consists of 3 platforms, two for broad gauge and meter gauge. Bahraich to Jarwal road station wide Caliber 55 km 34 km from the district headquarters and lies on Delhi–Barauni line. Plans to convert Bahraich - Gonda broad-gauge tracks were conducted in October 2018.
- Bahraich district is one of the districts of Uttar Pradesh state of India, and Bahraich town is the district headquarters. Bahraich District is a part
- Bahraich is a constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Bahraich in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Bahraich
- Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. Bahraich is reserved
- Bahraich railway station is a main railway station in Bahraich district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is BRK. It serves Bahraich city. The station consists
- Vidyalaya, Baraich JNVBRH is a boarding school on Lucknow Road, 10 km from Bahraich city, India. JNVBRH is funded by the Indian Ministry of Human Resources
- located in the Bahraich District of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is situated on Bahraich - Gonda highway, 7 km south - east of the main Bahraich city. Its connected
- to have defeated and killed the Ghaznavid general Ghazi Salar Masud at Bahraich in the early 11th century. He is mentioned in Mirat - i - Masudi, a 17th - century
- 2012 from Balha in Bahraich district as a candidate of Bharatiya Janata Party. She contested 2014 Lok Sabha election from Bahraich and became member of
- Uttar Pradesh. He represents the Matera constituency of Uttar Pradesh s Bahraich district and is a member of the Samajwadi Party. He was also Minister of
- Payagpur is a district subdivision known as a block and tehsil in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh.Here is a pandawcarpet famous temple - named BAGHESWARNATH
- 2018 was an Indian political leader in the Bahraich district. Shah completed his early education in Bahraich and later completed a doctoral degree from
- city of Mahasi in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Mahasi is one of five assembly constituencies in the Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency
- the city of Balha in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Balha is one of five assembly constituencies in the Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency
- city of Nanpara in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Nanpara is one of five assembly constituencies in the Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency
- city of Matera in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Matera is one of five assembly constituencies in the Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency
- called Chahlari Ghat Setu is a bridge over the river Ghaghra connecting Bahraich in the east to Sitapur in the west of Uttar Pradesh. Its length is 3, 260
- Nanpara is a town and municipal board in Bahraich district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a region along the Nepal Border and includes tracts
- 17th Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh of India. She represents the Bahraich Assembly constituency constituency of Uttar Pradesh and is a member of
- Rubab Sayda born 15 June 1950 is an Indian politician for the Bahraich Lok Sabha constituency in Uttar Pradesh.Rubab Sayda is retired as Principal
- village in Bahraich district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh It is 6 km west of Fakharpur and 21 km south of district headquarters Bahraich This village
- elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Bahraich Uttar Pradesh in the 2019 Indian general election as a member of the Bharatiya
- century, he had become reputed as a warrior, and his tomb dargah at Bahraich Uttar Pradesh, India, had become a place of pilgrimage. The main source
- Pilibhit, Puranpur, Khutar, Gola Gokaran Nath, Lakhimpur Kheri, Nanpara, Bahraich Shravasti, Balrampur, Tulsipur, Pachperwa, Barhani Bazar, Shohratgarh
- the caretakers of the shrine of the famous Sufi, Saiyid Salar Masood in Bahraich They claim that their ancestors came from Iraq, and were appointed custodians
- Rampur Dhobiya Har is a village is located in Nanpara Tehsil, of Bahraich district in Uttar Pradesh, India. According to Census 2011 information the location
- Sardar Jogendra Singh was a governor of Rajasthan. Bahraich SC Parliamentary Constituency Uttar Pradesh Electionsinindia.com. Retrieved 25 July
- important reserved parks for tigers in north India. This is situated in Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh. This is a tourist attraction due to tigers and
- Daddan Mishra born 30 September 1969 in Bahraich UP is a former member of parliament the Bharatiya Janata Party and has won the 2014 Indian general elections
- Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Kaiserganj in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Kaiserganj is one of five assembly constituencies
- in North India. The community traces its descent to the Sufi saint of Bahraich popularly known as Ghazi Mian. The Dafali are found throughout the country
Users also searched: