Chanteloup may refer to several communes in France:
- Chanteloup-Les-Vignes, in the Department of Yvelines.
- The Chanteloup-Les-Bois, in the Department Maine-et-Loire.
- Chanteloup, Manche, in the Department of Manche.
- Chanteloup, Eure, in the Eure Department.
- Chanteloup-EN-brie, Seine-et-Marne Department. (Шантелуп-ан-Бри, департамент Сена и Марны)
- Chanteloup, Ille-et-Vilaine, in the Ille-et-Vilaine Department.
- Of Chanteloup, Deux-sèvres, in the Department Deux-sèvres.
This may also apply to:
- Chateau de Chanteloup, a former castle in the Indre-et-Loire Department.
Users also searched:
chanteloup, former communes of yvelines. chanteloup,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →