The BAFTA for Best film not in the English lang...
BAFTA nomination for Best film is awarded annua...
The British Academy of film and television arts...
This is the list of winners and nominees for th...
The British Academy of film and television arts...
★ British Academy of Film and Television Arts
The British Academy of film and television arts is an independent charity that supports, develops and promotes the art of the moving image in the United Kingdom. In addition to its annual awards ceremonies, BAFTA has developed an international programme of training, events and initiatives offering access to talent through workshops, master classes, internships, lectures and mentoring schemes in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Cesar started as British film Academy was founded in 1947 by a group of film Directors David lean Alexander Korda Roger Theatre, Laurence Olivier, Emeric Pressburger, Michael Powell, Michael Balcon, Carol reed, and other major figures in the British film industry.
David lean was the founding Chairman of the Academy. The first film awards ceremony was held in may 1949 and honoring films the best years of our lives, a strange man and the world of the rich.
The Guild of television producers and Directors was established in 1953 with the first awards ceremony in October 1954, and in 1958 merged with the British film Academy to form the society of film and television arts, whose first meeting took place at Buckingham Palace under the chairmanship of the Duke of Edinburgh.
In 1976, Queen Elizabeth, Duke of Edinburgh, Princess Anne and the Earl Mountbatten of Burma officially opened the headquarters of the organization in 195 Piccadilly, London, and in March the company became the British Academy of film and television arts.
2. Charitable mission. (Благотворительная миссия)
BAFTA is an independent charity mission "to support, develop and promote art of the moving image, for identifying and encouraging excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefiting the public".
It is a membership organization consisting of about 7.500 people worldwide, creatives and professionals working in and contributing to film, television and gaming industry in the UK. In 2005, he placed an overall cap worldwide membership vote", which is currently about 6.500".
BAFTA does not receive any funding from the government: it relies on income from membership fees, private donations, trusts, foundations and corporate partnerships to support its ongoing work.
The Academy has offices in Scotland and Wales in the UK, Los Angeles and new York in the United States and working in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Amanda berry OBE, Executive Director of the organization since December 2000.
2.1. Charitable mission. Training events and initiatives. (Учебных мероприятий и инициатив)
In addition to its high-profile awards ceremonies BAFTA runs a year-round program of educational events and initiatives including film screenings and Q& as, tribute evenings, interviews, lectures and discussions with leading figures in the industry. With more than 250 events a year, movie awards said that her goal is to inspire and inform the next generation of talent, providing a platform for some of the worlds most talented professionals to pass on their knowledge and experience.
Many of these events are free to watch online at BAFTA Guru, and through its official YouTube channel.
2.2. Charitable mission. Scholarships. (Стипендии)
BAFTA runs a number of scholarship programmes in the UK, USA and Asia.
Released in 2012, the programme in the UK gives an opportunity to talented British citizens who need financial support to take the industry-recognized course in film, television or games in the UK. Each scientist receives a BAFTA award, up to $ 12.000 for their annual training costs, and mentoring support from BAFTA member and free access to BAFTA events around the UK. Starting in 2013, every three years, the students received one of the Prince William scholarships in film, television and games, supported by BAFTA and "Warner Bros" these scholarships are awarded in the name of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge in his role as President of BAFTA.
In the US, BAFTA Los Angeles offers financial support and mentorship to British students studying in the United States, as well as scholarships for financial assistance to local students from the Central part of the city. BAFTA new York media studies scholarship program, established in 2012, supports students to study media at students and graduates of higher educational institutions in new York and includes financial support and mentoring.
Starting in 2015, BAFTA has been offering scholarships for British citizens to study in China, on the contrary.
3.1. Awards. BAFTA. (БАФТА)
BAFTA award trophy is the mask designed by American sculptor Mitzi Cunliffe. When the Guild merged with the British film Academy to become the society of film and television arts, later the British Academy of film and television arts, the first BAFTA award was presented to sir Charles Chaplin in his communication to the Academy this year.
Today the BAFTA award-including the bronze mask and marble – weighs 3.7 kg and measures 27 cm x 14 cm x 8 cm D, KMZ mask itself measures 16 x 14 cm wide. They are made of phosphor bronze and cast in the foundry of middlesex.
In 2017 the British Academy of film and television arts has introduced new rules of entry for British film that starts with the season of 2018 to promote diversity.
3.2. Awards. Film Awards. (Фильм Награды)
Annual ceremony of delivery of awards BAFTA film known as the British Academy film awards, or "movie awards", to reward the best work of any nationality seen on British cinema screens during the preceding year. In 1949 the British film Academy as it was then known, gave the first awards for the films made in 1947 and 1948. Since 2008 the ceremony has been held at the Royal Opera house in London Covent garden. It was held at the Odeon cinema on Leicester square since 2000. From 2017, the ceremony of the BAFTA awards was held at the Royal albert Hall. The ceremony was held in April or may of each year, but in 2002 it was held in February before the Academy of motion picture arts and Sciences AMPAS "Oscar" or "Oscar".
In order for the film to be considered for a nomination for a BAFTA for its first public exhibition must be shown in the movie, and it needs to have theatrical distribution in the UK for at least seven days in a calendar year, which corresponds to the upcoming awards. The film must be feature length and films from all countries are eligible in all categories, with the exception of the Alexander Korda award for outstanding British film and outstanding debut which British films or individuals only.
3.3. Awards. Television awards and television craft awards. (Телевизионных наград и телевизионных премий ремесла)
British television Academy award ceremony usually occurs in April or may, with its ceremonies, sister, and British Academy television Craft awards, usually occurs within a few weeks he.
In television awards, honoring the best TV programmes and performances of last year, also frequently referred to simply as the "movie awards" or, to differentiate them from the movie awards "BAFTA television awards". They have been awarded annually since 1954. The first ever ceremony consisted of six categories. Until 1958 they were awarded the Guild of television producers and Directors.
From 1968 until 1997, movie awards film and television awards were presented together, but in 1998 they were presented at two separate ceremonies.
The television craft awards celebrate the talent programs, such as those working in the field of visual effects, production and costume design.
Only British programmes are eligible – with the possible exception of the publicly voted "peoples choice award" – but any cable, satellite, terrestrial and digital television broadcasting in the UK are eligible to apply as independent production companies that produce programming channels. Individual performances can be entered by the performers themselves or by the broadcasters. Introducing a program was broadcast on or between 1 January and 31 December of the year preceding the awards ceremony.
In 2014 "the British Academy television awards" was open to television programs that broadcast only on the Internet.
3.4. Awards. Game Awards. (Игры Награды)
British games Oscar ceremony is traditionally held in March, soon after the Film awards ceremony in February.
BAFTA first recognised video games and other interactive media at the ceremony BAFTA interactive entertainment awards in 1998, the first major change of the rules after the reception of television thirty years ago. Among the first winning games were GoldenEye 007, Gran Turismo and interactive Comedy MindGym, sharing with site news bi-Bi-si Online which won in the category of "news" for four consecutive years. These awards allowed the Academy to recognise new forms of entertainment that were engaging new audiences and challenging traditional forms of art.
In 2003, solid the ubiquity of interactive forms of entertainment and the breadth of genres and types of computer games have grown into a combined ceremony and the event itself was split into the BAFTA video games and the BAFTA interactive awards despite the fact that titles with high-profile winners like Halo 2 and Half-Life 2 the interactive division was discontinued and disappeared from the movie awards publicity material after only two ceremonies.
In 2006 BAFTA announced their decision "to give video games equal status with film and television", and in the Academy now advertises video games as a third important theme in recognition of its importance as an art form of moving images. In the same year, the ceremony was held at the Roundhouse chalk farm road in North London on 5 October and was televised for the first time on 17 October and was aired on digital channel E4.
Since 2009, the ceremony was held at the London Hilton Park lane and tobacco Dock, London, and was hosted by Dara O Brian and Rufus hound.
3.5. Awards. Childrens Awards. (Детская наград)
British Academy Childrens awards are given annually in November to reward excellence in the arts of the moving image intended for children. They have been awarded annually since 1969.
The Academy has a long history of recognising and rewarding childrens programming, presenting two awards at the 1969 ceremony – the flame award knowledge of programs and schools award "harlequin" for kids programs.
In 2010 the awards ceremony includes 19 categories of film, television, videogame and online content.
Since 2007 the Childrens awards have included a kids vote award, voted by children aged from seven to 14 years. BAFTA childrens voice is an annual competition for children aged seven to 12, which is now part of the movie awards all the year round a BAFTA childrens activities programme for children "to discover, explore and learn more about the world of film, television and games, providing content, information and experiences". In this article I, and my reward films, childrens films initiative, to inspire and give children the opportunity to make their own films and tell their stories was discontinued.
3.6. Awards. BAFTA student film awards. (БАФТА студент киноакадемии)
BAFTA also hosts an annual student film at the BAFTA Awards as a showcase for the industry growth. Award animation was a sponsor in 2017 and 2018 animation Studio Laika.
4. Presidents and Vice-presidents. (Президентов и вице-президентов)
- Princess 1973-2001. (Принцесса 1973-2001)
- The Duke of Cambridge 2010–present.
- Earl Mountbatten Of Burma 1966-1972.
- Lord Attenborough 2001-2010. (Лорд Аттенборо 2001-2010)
- The Duke Of Edinburgh 1959-1965.
- Sophie Turner TV lang 2010-2015.
- TV Greg dyke 2016–present.
- Lord Attenborough 1973-1995. (Лорд Аттенборо 1973-1995)
- Lord Puttnam 1995-2004. (Господа Паттнем 1995-2004)
- Movie Duncan Kenworthy 2009-2015.
- Michael Grade 2004-2010. (Майкл Класс 2004-2010)
5. The Royal connection. (Королевский подключения)
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, was President of the Academy since February 2010.
The appointment of the Dukes has had a long tradition of Royal participation in the Academy. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, was the first President of the Society of film and television arts SFTA in 1959 and 1965, and then Earl Mountbatten of Burma and the Princess, who was its President from 1972 to 2001. It was the Queen and the Duke of Edinburghs generous donation of his share of the profits from the film Royal family that allowed the Academy to move to its headquarters at 195 Piccadilly. The Duke of Cambridge succeeded Lord Richard Attenborough to become the language of the fifth President in its history.
6. BAFTA Los Angeles. (BAFTA Лос-Анджелес)
BAFTA Los Angeles, founded in 1987 and is currently chaired by Catherine Busby, serves as a bridge between the Hollywood and British production and entertainment business. BAFTA Los Angeles held a series of events, including the Britannia awards season film and television tea parties in January and September and the annual garden party.
BAFTA Los Angeles provides access to screenings, q & a amplifier,and with creative talent, produces seminars with the UK film and television executives and the heritage archive, including interviews with members of the British film and television industries. In Los Angeles also hosts the student film awards and an active scholarship program offering financial support and mentorship to UK students studying in USA. He created city cinema, a screening program provides free screenings of theatrical films in urban areas not served by theatres. The success of a city cinema has led to further free screening programs extended to multiple city parks through work with the County of Los Angeles Department of parks and recreation in the parks after dark, and the city of Los Angeles Department of recreation and parks teen summer camps.
6.1. BAFTA Los Angeles. Britannia Awards. (Britannia Наград)
British award BAFTA Los Angeless highest award, "celebration of achievements honoring individuals and companies who have dedicated their careers to advancing the entertainment arts." The awards started in 1989 and are usually held in October-November every year. No awards given to specific movies or TV programmes, only to individuals. During the first ten years, one award was handed out at each event, called the award "Britain" for outstanding achievement in movies, but since 1999 the number of awards has increased.
Awards include the "Stanley Kubrick Britannia award for excellence in film" the original award was renamed in 2000 to honour Director Stanley Kubrick presented to an individual "upon whose work is stamped the indelible mark of authorship and commitment, and who raised the craft to new heights", "John Schlesinger Britannia award for artistic achievement in directing" added in 2003 in honour of John Schlesinger, "Britannica award for British artist of the year" and "albert R. Broccoli Britannia award For outstanding contribution to world film industry." In some years, the evening included a "BAFTA Los Angeles humanitarian award".
The show was shown on TV around the world, including a network "the TV guide" and BBC America in the United States.
7. BAFTA Scotland. (БАФТА Шотландия)
BAFTA Scotland is a branch of the Academy located in Glasgow, Scotland.
Since 1986, the BAFTA has continued to specifically champion the film, television and games industry in Scotland the celebration of excellence, the development of new Scottish talent and the General public.
British Academy Awards Scotland. (Британская Академия Награды Шотландии)
The British Academy Scotland awards are BAFTA parts annual awards ceremony celebrating and rewarding the highest achievements in Scottish film, television and games.
BAFTA Scotland new talent award. (БАФТА Шотландия новые премии таланта)
BAFTA Scotland also produces the annual new ceremony, talent, sheds light on new and emerging Scottish talent in the art forms of the moving image. Since they began in 1996, the annual new talent awards highlight the creative potential that exists in Scotland by recognising and promoting the talented people who began to work in film, television and gaming industry.
8. BAFTA Wales. (БАФТА Уэльс)
BAFTA Cymru is the branch of the Academy formed in 1991 and expands the mission of the charitys in the UK in support of creative communities in Wales.
Camry British Academy Awards. (Камри Британской Киноакадемии)
For over 25 years BAFTA Cymru was a famous Welsh talent in various film and television production and crafts and the performance of roles with the British Cymru awards "Oscar", his annual awards ceremony, which takes place in Cardiff. In 2016, having considered the criteria for last years awards BAFTA Cymru is now calling on the Welsh individuals who worked for the Welsh or UK industries, not just the Welsh industries – to engage in any of the 16 craft categories, what BAFTA in Wales to highlight the work of talented people who work in network industries in craft or performance as in the UK."
9. BAFTA new York. (БАФТА Нью-Йорк)
BAFTA in new York, founded in 1996, recognizes and encourages the achievements of the British film and television in new York and throughout the East coast.
It is a feature film, television and documentary film screenings, round tables, premiers and co-produced events with other reputable organizations in the film and television industry, and runs an educational programme where young men and women in new York, which includes the BAFTA new York media studies scholarship program.
- The British Academy of Film and Television Arts or BAFTA Film Awards are presented in an annual award show hosted by the British Academy of Film and Television
- British Academy Television Awards, also known as the BAFTA TV Awards, are presented in an annual award show hosted by the British Academy of Film and
- The British Academy Television Craft Awards is an accolade presented by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA a charitable organisation
- British Academy Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts took place on 19 February 2006 and honoured the best films of 2005
- 5th British Academy Film Awards, retroactively known as the British Academy Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA
- national and foreign films of 2012. The nominations were announced on 9 January 2013. Presented by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts accolades
- The 43rd British Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts in 1990, honoured the best films of 1989. Peter Weir s Dead Poets
- winners and nominees for the British Academy Television Award for Best Comedy Performance, since its institution in 1994. The British Academy of Film and Television
- British Academy Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts took place on 10 February 2008 and honoured the best films of 2007
- Scottish Film and or Television. BAFTA Scotland British Academy of Film and Television Arts British Academy Scotland Awards Rules Bafta Cancels Awards Ceremony
- restructuring of the BAFTA Interactive Entertainment Awards, the awards are presented by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA and are thus
- The British Academy Video Games Award for Multiplayer is an award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA It is
- the primary awards ceremony of the British television industry, presented by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Eligible drama series must
- for films shown in the United Kingdom in 1947 and 1948. They were presented by the British Film Academy currently, British Academy of Film and Television
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts 2010 - 02 - 16. Archived from the original on 2010 - 02 - 17. Retrieved 2010 - 02 - 22. GAME British Academy Video Games
- The British Academy Video Games Award for Best Game is an award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA It is given
- The 4th British Academy Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and honoured the best films of 1950. All About Eve won the
- The British Academy Children s Awards are presented in an annual award show hosted by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA They have
- The British Academy Video Games Award for Debut Game is an award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA It is given
- The British Academy Video Games Award for Performer is an award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA It is given
- The British Academy Video Games Award for Game Design is an award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA It is
- The 10th British Academy Video Game Awards awarded by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts is an award ceremony that was held on 12 March 2014
- 5th British Academy Video Game Awards known for the purposes of sponsorship as GAME British Academy Video Games Awards awarded by British Academy of Film
- The 3rd British Film Awards, known retroactively as the British Academy Film Awards, were given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA
- Film and Television British Academy of Film and Television Arts Academy of Television Arts Sciences National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- The 2nd British Film Awards, known retroactively as the British Academy Film Awards, were given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA
- The 2012 British Academy Scotland Awards, were given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts BAFTA Scotland also known as BAFTA Scotland
- for Outstanding British Film is given annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts presented at the British Academy Film Awards. The award
- and foreign films of 2015. Presented by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts accolades were handed out for the best feature - length film and
- British Academy Film Awards, given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts took place on 8 February 2009 and honoured the best films of 2008
WEB HOSTING starting at
CLOUD SERVERS starting at
signs up using this link
and GET 20 €