Araria is a town and a municipality that is headquarters of Araria district in Bihar, India. Araria is located in the Northern part of the state of Bihar.
1. History. (История)
Araria, which was earlier a part of Purnia district is a part of the region Mithila. Mythily first came to prominence after settled on the Indo-Aryan peoples who created Mithila Kingdom also called the Kingdom of Videnov.
At the end of the Vedic period C. 1100-500 BC, the Kingdom Widehow became one of the main political and cultural centres of South Asia, along with Kuru and Panchali. The kings of the Kingdom Widehow called Jankas. In Mithila Kingdom was subsequently included in the Vajji Confederation, with capital in the city of Vaishali, which is also in Mithila.
2. District statistics. (Район статистики)
Araria is primarily a rural district, 93% of the total population lives in rural areas 713 villages. Only two of the nine "tehsilimi" the urban population that is concentrated in Forbesganj and ArariaCensus 2001.
In 2008, the results of the survey, Araria lagged behind the all India average in seven out of eight indicators and also lagged behind the all India level, in terms of two more health indicators. Most of the villages lack some basic infrastructure: 92 percent are without any medical services, 20% of villages do not have formal educational institutions of any type, 597 out of 713 villages are without electricity, and 50 per cent in the villages without all-weather road network. The total proportion of the working population is 40.3%, which is much less than in the case of the female population. Agriculture labourers dominate the labour force, or 64.7% of the total, which is almost twice the average.
There is a significant concentration of minorities in mainly Muslim population. Against the state average of 20.52%, Muslims account for 49.4 per cent of the total rural population, but their percentage of 77.5% in Jokihat, 62.70% of Araria, and 46.8% in units Palace. The number of minority groups - Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jains - is negligible. The level of rural literacy rate is 33.2 per cent, well below state and national averages. The worst is female literacy rate, i.e. 20.4%. In other words, only one in five women are literate. Even the sex ratio, i.e., 917 is less than the state and all India level.
3. Geography. (География)
Araria is located at 26.15°n 87.52°e / 26.15, 87.52. It has an average elevation of 47 meters 154 feet. Araria is located in the Northern part of Purnia and Madhepura in Bihar. Borders of Araria are surrounded by Nepal in Northern side, Kishanganj in Eastern side and Supaul at South-West side. The area was born by division of Purnia district on the day of Makar Sankranti 1990. The district touches the Indo-Nepal border also this area is very close to three countries: Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan. Thus, the area is important from the point of view of security. Jogbani is the last point of Araria and after that, Morang district of Nepal starts. Kosi river used to pass through Sochi, though it has long changed its path. The most important river Panaar. Agriculture flourished on the banks of this river, although it becomes catastrophic during the rainy season due to flooding. The canal also passes through Sochi. In clear weather the mountains of the Kanchenjunga range can be seen here, especially after rain.
4. Famous people. (Известные люди)
- Quaiser Khalid, IPS, Maharashtra footage, poet, educator.
- Mohammed Taslimuddin, a former Union Minister of state.
- Subrata Roy, Chairman of Sahara group.
- The Hindi language writer Phanishwar Nath Renu was born in this district at Aurahi village hotel, where his family still lives.
- Randhir Kumar, IAS, West Bengal staff, 3rd place in the exam 2005.
- MD. Shafiul Haq, IPS, Bihar.
- Pradeep Kumar Singh, member politician of the BJP in the Lok Sabha.
- MD. Ahsan Raza IPS, Director General of prisons, Andhra Pradesh.
5. Heritage and tourism. (Наследия и туризма)
Movie Teesri kasam was shot in villages of Araria. He was Basu Bhattacharyas film based on Mare session of the General Assembly of the United Nations Gaye written by Phanishwar Nath Renu, starring Raj Kapoor and Waheeda Rehman.
Araria is the natural habitat of Gangetic dolphins. In local rivers, Araria, Gangetic dolphins South Asian river Dolphin or Platanista gangetica can be found. Its average length is 2.5 meters.
- Shiva temple in Lekhnath.
- The burial ground kabristan is located in the centre of the town in khalilabad muhalla. Khalilabad mosque is also located in the same place.
- Kuari the market for wedding shopping.
- In Araria-Lekhnath Shiva Mandir.
- Vishwa Islamic Ijtema was held at Araria in 2013 in which 10-15 thousand were collected spiritual and Islamic gains.
- Aasawar maata Mandir in Gidwas very important for Hindus.
- The temple of Lord Shiva located in the centre of town in the Ancient Thakurbari of Araria, known as Shiva Mandir or more commonly as Thakurbari itself.
- Cuba-Masjid, located near navratan Chowk. This is one of the famous mosques of this city.
- A newly built mosque diploma Madarsa in Diyaganj.
- Replica stoop: near Manikpur 5 km from Araria district headquarters towards Forbesganj.
- Durga Mandir in Kuari, on the border of Nepal.
- The six-storey Kali Mandir temple, popularly known as "Kali Mandir".
- Shiva Mandir in Sundernath.
- Sultan Phokher in Forbesganj is important for Hindu and Muslim communities.
- The JAMA Masjid, by Muslim communities of nearby region.
6. Transport infrastructure. (Транспортной инфраструктуры)
Araria are available in other parts of India by Railways via Katihar.
The nearest railway station is Araria court & ArariaR S. Araria court Railway station lies on the Katihar-Jogbani branch. There are daily and weekly train are available for Jogbani, Purnia, Katihar, Kolkata, Begusarai, interchange your, Allahabad, Kanpur to Delhi.
Connected with NH 57.
Buses for most of the districts and internal blocks are available from the bus terminal.
The nearest airport is located in Purnia, but this airport is not commercial. The nearest commercial airport is Bagdogra.
- Araria district is one of the thirty - eight districts of Bihar state, India. Araria district is a part of Purnia division. The district occupies an area
- Araria Public School also known as APS, Araria is a private school run by the Al - Wasi Education and Welfare Trust, affiliated to the Central Board of
- No 49 Araria Vidhan Sabha constituency is composed of the following: Araria community development block including Araria nagar parishad. Araria Vidhan
- Raniganj, Araria Bihar Administrative Block And Vidhan Sabha Constituency Raniganj is a Block in Araria district of Bihar. It is having 32 Panchayats
- Siswa is a village in Araria district, Bihar, India. The population was 1, 835 at the 2011 Indian census. UMS Siswa School, a coeducational primary school
- Araria Lok Sabha constituency Hindi: अरर य ल कसभ न र व चन क ष त र is one of the 40 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Bihar state in eastern
- Azad Academy is a school in Araria Bihar. Azad Academy, Bihar Google Retrieved 20 December 2014. Azad Academy in Araria Bihar FindTheBest.in. Archived
- Amauna is a village located in the Forbesganj Block of Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. Census 2011, Amauna village Data
- Araria District is one of the thirty - eight districts of Bihar state, India, and has the following villages: Fulwari Jamua Rahatmina Ahmadpur Ahmadpur Pahi
- and a veteran RJD leader. He hailed from the village of Sisauna in the Araria district of Bihar. He started his political career as a sarpanch and was
- Sarfraz Alam is an Indian politician who is representing the Araria seat of Bihar in the Indian Parliament as a candidate of Rashtriya Janata Dal. Alam
- Hindi: नरपतगन ज व ध न सभ न र व चन क ष त र is an assembly constituency in Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. As per Delimitation of Parliamentary
- Hindi: श क त व ध न सभ न र व चन क ष त र is an assembly constituency in Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. As per Delimitation of Parliamentary
- Hindi: ज क ह ट व ध न सभ न र व चन क ष त र is an assembly constituency in Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar.In 2017 Bihar Flood affected area
- Hindi: फरब सगन ज व ध न सभ न र व चन क ष त र is an assembly constituency in Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. In 2015 Bihar Legislative Assembly
- university located in Purnia, Bihar, India. It has jurisdiction over Purnia, Araria Kishanganj and Katihar districts. It was established by an act of State
- in the periphery of Forbesganj in Araria district. MBIT is situated in area of 18 acres in the Rampur village, Araria district and is 300 km from Patna
- is a block and a notified area in Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. This block is 28 km away from Araria the district headquarters and lies
- Narpatganj is a town in Araria district of Bihar state, India. Narpatganj is one of the 9 blocks in Araria district. The total population of the block
- Gaiyari is a village and panchayat in Araria district in Bihar. Gaiyari village in Araria District Pincode pincode.org.in. Retrieved 18 February 2015
- headquartered in Muzaffarpur. The bank has 20 regional offices. Araria ADB Chowk, Araria Bettiah, Station Bazar Chowk, Supriya Cinema Road, Bettiah. Bagaha
- Central deputation. Earlier, he served as the Superintendent of Police in Araria Purnia and Munger districts of Bihar. His tenure as the SP of Patna Central
- Haripur Kala is a gram panchayat in Araria district of state Bihar in India. Postal PIN CODE of Haripur Kala is 854202. Places to visit Durga Mandir Wetland
- is an Indian politician. He is a five - term Member of Parliament from the Araria constituency of Bihar. He was last an MP in the 14th Lok Sabha of India
- The Telegraph. Retrieved 14 March 2019. Singh, Santosh 8 March 2018 Araria bypoll: NDA vote arithmetic faces off with RJD caste formula The Indian
- Bathnaha, Janakpur, Nepal Bathnaha, Sagarmatha, Nepal Bathnaha, Araria a village in Araria district, Bihar, India Bathnaha, Sitamarhi, Sitamarhi district
- Siswa may refer to: Siswa, Araria a village in Araria district, Bihar, India Siswa, East Champaran, a village in East Champaran district, Bihar, India
- Kursail is a small village inhibited on the shore of river Bakara under Araria district in the Indian state of Bihar. It has two middle schools and two
- advocated the conversion of Hindus to Christianity. The city of Forbesganj in Araria District in the state of Bihar is named after him He used to live in the
- means a tribal elder or headman. The Kulhaiya Sheikh are found mainly in Araria District and in Kadwa. They get their name from the custom of not marrying
Users also searched: