VAP can refer to:
- The vapour pressure deficit, physical effect.
- Virtual access point, a method for using multiple bssids on a single physical wireless access point.
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia, subtype of hospital-acquired pneumonia HAP.
- The VAP protein family, where VAP is a generic term for conservative V AMP-a ssociated p rotein, where VAMP stands for vesicular-associated membrane protein. People have two VAPA: VAPA and VAPB.
- Vascular adhesion protein. (Белок сосудистой адгезии)
- Vehicule dAction dans la Profondeur, military vehicle manufactured by Panhard.
- Venous access port, a medical port.
- Voting age population, a set of people who have reached the minimum voting age.
- Vertical automatic profile, blood test for cholesterol, lipids and lipoproteins.
- VAP company, a Japanese entertainment company.
Users also searched:
vap, vertical (company) titles. vap,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →