★ Line 14 (Beijing Subway)
Line 14 of the Beijing Subway is a rapid transit rail line in the south and east of Beijing. The line is operated by the Beijing MTR Corporation Limited.
Currently the lineup consists of two discontinuous segments. In Zhangguozhuang section West Xiju is 12.4 km 7.7 mi in length with 7 stations, and in the Eastern part of Beijing South railway station in Shangezhuang 31.4 km in length with 21 stations 19.5 Mi.
After completing all lines, it will work on the southern and Eastern suburbs of cities from Beijing Zhangguozhuang on the West Bank of Yongding river in the southwest corner of the city Shangezhuang in the North-East corner. When fully completed, the line 14 will be 29.4 47.3 km miles long and 36 stations.
1. Description. (Описание)
Stations of the Western section from Zhangguozhuang to Xiju on the southwest corner of the line 10 loop, opened on 5 may 2013. Station panels to the West, Qilizhuang station opened on 15 February 2014.
For the Eastern part: of the station Shangezhuang in Jintailu opened on December 28, 2014. And opened stations from Jintailu South railway station of Beijing, on 26 December 2015. Station Chaoyang Park was opened on 31 December 2016. Pingleyuan station opened on 30 December 2017. Hongmiao, Gaojiayuan, and Taoranqiao in the Eastern part are not yet operational.
The middle section also known as section Lisa from Xiju to Beijing South railway station, which is scheduled to open in 2021.
2. Rolling stock. (Подвижного состава)
Line 14 is the first metro line in Beijing to use high capacity wide-body train type. These trains were designed for nine months by rail Changchun means to. LTD. and now there are 38 six-car type trains operating on the line 14. These trains will go into service with the company and 15 months after conclusion of the contract.
3. List of stations. (Список станций)
Currently the lineup consists of two discontinuous segments.
West section: Zhangguozhuang in Xiju.
Eastern section: the Beijing South railway station in Shangezhuang.
4. Route. (Маршрут)
The precise route of line 14 has been revised several times, even after construction began.
The line is designed to follow an inverted-L-shaped route running from the South-West corner of the city of Beijing Fengtai district in the North-Eastern corner of the district. Currently, the section West and East of the line 14 are operated separately, while the middle section is under construction.
In the Western part, line 14 starts in Zhangguozhuang yuanboyuan on the South road, on the West Bank of Yongding river. The line crosses the river to the village of zhangyi plant and is in the 5th Ring road. Going East on Fengtai South road, 14 line runs from the sports centre in the Fengtai district, part of the 4th Ring road and continue East on the road Fengtai district to Xiju on line 10 loop.
The middle section currently construction continues on the lease roads within the 3rd ring, and then picks up line 4 to Beijing South railway station.
In East part runs East from South Beijing railway station. It crosses line 5 at Puhuangyu should and poof the road through the Fangzhuang residential area. This leaves the 3rd Ring road Shilihe and continue East until it turns sharply to the North on Xidawang road. Then it runs North, between East 3rd and 4th Ring road. After passing by the Beijing University of technology, the line crosses line 7 in Jiulongshan and line 1 at the station. Further North, the road Xidawang road turns into Jintai. The line crosses the line 6 to Jintailu and headed North, through Chaoyang Park. When you exit the 4th Ring road, line 14 enters the vast sub-district Wangjing. The line bisects Beijing from South to North on Guangshun South and North streets, and is intersected with line 15 in Wangjing area. After leaving Beijing, the line goes North of the 5th Ring road and ends at Shangezhuang.
5. History. (История)
- May 5, 2013: The West section, from Zhangguozhuang to Xiju opens.
- February 15, 2014: An infill station on west section, Qilizhuang Station opens.
- Jan. 7, 2010: Commencement of construction set to begin in 2010.
- December 31, 2016: An infill station on East section, Chaoyang Park station opens.
- Sept. 23, 2008: Construction of Line 14 set to begin by the end of 2008.
- December 26, 2015: The 2nd part of east section, from Jintailu Station to Beijing South railway station, opens.
- Apr. 29, 2010: Construction begins.
- December 28, 2014: The 1st part of east section, from Shangezhuang Station to Jintailu Station opens.
- Nov. 6, 2009: Commencement of construction deferred, may begin by the end of 2009.
- December 30, 2017: An infill station on East section, Pingleyuan station opens.
6.1. Controversy. Western terminal. (Западный терминал)
The proposed final routing of the line 14 is routed through the power zhangyi village, near the Marco Polo bridge. However, residents Dujiakan and nearby Wanpingcheng wanted subway, heading South and instead of stopping in their vicinity. Residents Wanpingcheng argued that the areas over 60.000 residents, as well as the sculpture Park, a memorial of WANPING fortress and many other attractions need to improve public transport. In addition to roads passing through Dujiakan heavily congested with traffic. Relief, rivers and Railways running through the area had hampered the construction of new roads in the nearby areas. At the end of 2008, residents collected thousands of signatures. Finally, the planning Commission explained that the construction of the subway in Wanpingcheng harder line 14 will run through the village of zhangyi power plant, as planned. Ultimately, Wanpingcheng is supplied on the line 16, the construction of which began in 2013.
6.2. Controversy. Northern terminal. (Северный терминал)
By the end of 2009, residents of Tiantongyuan and Wangjing challenged the proposed alignment of the line 14S Northern part. Tiantongyuan is a large residential district in Northern Beijings Changping district. Much depends on Tiantongyuan beiyuan road, Anli road and metro line 5. Both roads and metro lines suffer from congestion. The existing lines serve only 5 on the West side of Tiantongyuan and exceeds its capabilities. Internet Tiantongyuan community has launched a petition to extend the line 14 Tiantongyuan. Tiantongyuan and its periphery argue that new developments built in the area, the traffic demand is large. The extension of line 14 in the area will improve access and transport capacity. Residents of Beijing were opposed to the proposal put forward by the residents Tiantongyuan believing that a large passenger traffic from the extension to Tiantongyuan will fall on the line 14, which is already scheduled to serve their neighborhood. Beijing is a large community with a significant retail space in the Chaoyang district of North-Eastern fourth ring road. Despite numerous buses connect Beijing with its suburbs and in the city centre, it still suffers from congestion. Existing line 13 Beijing West terminal is too far from the commercial center of Beijing city, making access inconvenient. Residents of the area the proposed line 14 stop in Beijing, as originally planned. Offer residents Tiantongyuan was rejected by the planning authorities. Instead, the authorities proposed to build a new North-South Express metro line called the Line 17 previously, the line R2 through the Eastern Tiantongyuan to better serve the area. The construction of the line began 17 in 2015.
- Line 2 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁2号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie erhào xiàn is a rapid transit rail line in central Beijing that runs in a rectangular
- Line 7 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁7号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie qīhàoxiàn is a rapid transit line in Beijing It runs parallel and to the south
- Line 13 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁13号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shisānhào xiàn is a metro line that serves the northern suburbs of Beijing On
- Line 12 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁12号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shi er hàoxiàn is rapid transit line under construction in Beijing The line
- Line 1 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁1号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie yīhào xiàn is the oldest and one of the busiest lines of Beijing s mass transit
- Line 3 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁3号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie sān hàoxiàn is a rapid transit line under construction in Beijing Phase I of Line
- 12 urban and suburban districts of Beijing and has 405 stations. By route length in operation, the Beijing Subway is the world s longest metro system
- Line 4 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁4号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie sìhào xiàn is a subway line in Beijing s mass transit network. It entered into
- Line 9 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁9号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie jiǔhào xiàn is a rapid transit line in western Beijing The line runs 16.5 km 10
- Line 8 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁8号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie bāhàoxiàn is a rapid transit line in Beijing It sits on the central axis of Beijing
- Line 5 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁5号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie wǔhào xiàn is Beijing s only subway line with an entirely north - south route. It
- Line 19 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁19号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shijiǔ hàoxiàn is a rapid transit line under construction in Beijing Phase 1
- Line 18 Chinese: 北京地铁18号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shibā hàoxiàn or Line R1 of the Beijing Subway is a rapid transit line under planning in Beijing In
- Line 28 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁28号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie ershibā hàoxiàn is a planned rapid transit line in Beijing It was formerly known
- Line 10 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁10号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shihào xiàn is the second loop line in Beijing s rapid transit network as well
- is the second most used subway line in Beijing after Line 10. Line 6 is the second longest subway line in Beijing only Line 10 is longer A complete
- Line 17 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁17号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shiqī hàoxiàn is a rapid transit line under construction in Beijing The line
- Line 11 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁11号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shiyī hàoxiàn is a rapid transit line under construction in Beijing The western
- Line 15 of the Beijing Subway simplified Chinese: 北京地铁15号线 traditional Chinese: 北京地鐵15號線 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shiwǔhào xiàn is a rapid transit rail
- Batong Line of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁八通线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie bātōng xiàn is an east - west rapid transit line in eastern Beijing It extends
- The Beijing Subway s Beijing South Station subway stop has Line 4 and Line 14 service. The Beijing Bus has three stops at the station. The Beijing Airport
- Line 16 of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁16号线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie shiliù hàoxiàn is a rapid transit rail line in Beijing Currently, the line is
- Line 14 may refer to: Line 14 Beijing Subway in Beijing China Line 14 Guangzhou Metro in Guangzhou, China Line 14 Moscow Metro in Moscow, Russia
- Line 22 Pinggu line of the Beijing Subway is a rapid transit line under planning in Beijing and Hebei Province. It will run from Dongdaqiao station
- All Beijing Subway trains run on 1, 435mm standard gauge rail and draw power from the 750 V DC third rail, except those on Lines 6 and 14 which use 1, 500
- Xijiao Line of the Beijing Subway simplified Chinese: 北京地铁西郊线 traditional Chinese: 北京地鐵西郊線 pinyin: beijīng dìtie xījiāo xiàn is a light rail line in Haidian
- Yanfang Line of the Beijing Subway Chinese: 北京地铁燕房线 pinyin: beijīng dìtie yānfang xiàn is a rapid transit line in Beijing It was opened on December
- Line of the Beijing Subway simplified Chinese: 北京地铁亦庄线 traditional Chinese: 北京地鐵亦莊線 pinyin: Beijīng Dìtie Yìzhuāng Xiàn is a rapid transit line that
- within the Beijing Subway Stations opened after 2007 have no official station codes. Currently, the line consists of two discontinuous line segments.
- total line length of 60.2 km. The Line 2 loop is the second longest subway loop in the world after Beijing Subway Line 10. Headways on the line vary from
Users also searched:
Beijing, Subway, Line, Line Beijing Subway, Line 14 Beijing Subway, line 14 (beijing subway), beijing subway lines. line 14 (beijing subway),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →