★ David Noble
David noble may refer to:
- David A. noble 1802-1876, U.S. representative from Michigan.
- Dave noble 1900-1983, American football running back.
- David noble footballer, born in 1982, footballer for St. Albans City F. C.
- David F. Smith Noble 1945-2010, historian of technology.
- The 1925-2018 David W. noble, historiographer and historian of thought.
- David L. noble, the IBM engineer who invented the floppy disk.
- David noble Australian rules footballer born in 1967, former Fitzroy AFL player.
- David noble canyoner born in 1965, canyoner and discoverer of the Wollemi pine.
Users also searched:
david noble, city of david. david noble,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →