★ BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair
This is the list of winners and nominees for the BAFTA award for Best makeup and hair, which is represented for makeup artists and hairdressers, issued by the British Academy of film and television arts in 1982.
1.1. The winners and nominees. 1980-ies. (1980-х годов)
1982: quest for fire – Sarah Monzani, Christopher Tucker, and Michelle Burke
- Gandhi – Tom Smith.
- Blade Runner – Marvin Westmore.
- E. T. the extra-terrestrial – Robert Sidell.
1983: Tootsie – Dorothy George. Pearl, George masters, C. Romania Ford and Allen Weisinger
- Return of the Jedi – Phil Tippett, Stuart Freeborn.
- Zelig – fern Buchner John Caglione Jr.
- Heat and dust by Gordon Kay.
1984: Greystoke: the Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the apes – Paul Engelen, Peter Frampton, Rick Baker, Joan hills and
- The Killing Fields – Tommy Manderson.
- Dresser – Alan Boyle.
- In the company of wolves – Jane roil and Christopher Tucker.
1985: Amadeus – Paul LeBlanc and dick Smith
- The emerald forest – Peter Frampton, Paul Engelen, Anna Dryhurst, Luis Michelotti, and Beth Presares.
- Legend – Peter Robb-king, Rob Bottin.
- Mask – Michael Westmore.
1986: ran – Tameyuki Aimi, Shohichiro honey, Chihako Naito Akira and Noriko of Takamizawa
- Profile Dreamchild – Jenny Shircore.
- Sid and Nancy – Peter Frampton.
- Aliens – Peter Robb-King.
1987: the name of the rose – Hasso von Hugo
- Jean de Florette – Dernelle Michele and Jean-Pierre seasonal.
- The fly – Chris Walas and Stephan Dupuis.
- Hope and glory – Anna Dryhurst.
1988: The Last Emperor – Fabrizio Sforza
- A handful of dust – Sally Sutton.
- Robocop – Carla Palmer.
- Beetlejuice – ve Neill, Steve La Porte and Robert short.
1989: the adventures of Baron Munchausen – Maggie Weston, Fabrizio Sforza, pam meager
- Dangerous Liaisons – Jean-Luc Russier.
- Batman – Paul Engelen and Nick Dudman.
- My Left Foot – Ken Jennings.
1.2. The winners and nominees. 1990-ies. (1990-х годов)
1990: dick Tracy – John Caglione Jr. and Doug Drexler
- Witches – Christine Beveridge Jim Henson creature shop.
- Cinema Paradiso The New Cinema Paradiso Nuovo – Maurizio Trani.
- Ghost Junior Ben Nye.
1991: Cyrano de Bergerac – Jean-Pierre seasonal and Michelle Burke
- Edward Scissorhands – Ve Neill.
- The Addams Family – Fern Buchner, Katherine James, Kevin Haney.
- Dances with wolves – - Francisco X. pérez.
1992: the last of the Mohicans – Peter Robb-king
- Chaplin – Wally Schneiderman, Jill Rockow, John Caglione Jr.
- Govards And Christine Beveridge.
- Batman returns – ve Neill and Stan Winston.
1993: Orlando – Morag Ross
- Schindlers list – Christina Smith, Matthew Mungle V., Waldemar Pokromski, and Pauline Haem.
- The Addams family values – Kevin Haney, Katherine James, Fred C. Blau, Jr., and fern Buchner.
- BRAM stokers Dracula – Greg Cannom, Michele Burke, and Matthew Mungle V.
1994: the adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the desert – Cassie Hanlon, Angela Conte, and Strykermeyer
- Mrs. Doubtfire – Greg Cannom, Ve Neill, and Yolanda Toussieng.
- The mask – Greg Cannom and Cheryl Ptak whether.
- Interview with the vampire – Stan Winston, michèle Burke, and Jan Archibald.
1995: "the Madness of king George" – Lisa Westcott
- Braveheart – Peter Frampton, Paul Pattison and Lois Burwell.
- Ed wood – ve Neill, Rick Baker and Yolanda Toussieng.
- Sense and sensibility – Morag Ross and Jan Archibald.
1996: the nutty Professor – Rick Baker and David Leroy Anderson
- The English patient – Fabrizio Sforza and Nigel Booth.
- Evita – Sarah Monzani and Martin Samuel.
- 101 Dalmatians – lynda Armstrong martial Carnevalesca bell, Colin Jamison, and Jean-Luc Russier.
1997: the wings of the dove – Sally Jay and Jan Archibald
- Titanic – Tina Earnshaw Simon Thompson Kay Georgiou, and Greg Cannom.
- Mrs. Brown – Lisa Westcott.
- The secrets of Los Angeles – Junior John M. Elliott, Scott H. Eddo, and Janice Clark.
1998: Elizabeth – Jenny Shircore
- Shakespeare In Love – Lisa Westcott.
- Saving private Ryan – Lois Burwell and Janet Freeman.
- Velvet Goldmine – Peter King.
1999: Topsy-Turvy – Christine Blundell
- American beauty – Tanya Mccommas and Carol A. oconnell.
- An Ideal Husband – Peter King.
- The end of the affair – Christine Beveridge.
1.3. The winners and nominees. 2000s
2000: How the Grinch stole Christmas – Rick Baker, Toni g, Sylvia Nava, Gail, Ryan and Kazuhiro Tsuji
- Crouching tiger, hidden dragon long WO Hu Kang Meng Yun Lin and Chau SIU MUI.
- Gladiator – Paul Engelen and Graham Johnston.
- Chocolat – Naomi Donne.
- Feathers – Peter king and nual Conway.
2001: the Lord of the Rings: the fellowship of the Ring – Peter king, Peter Owen and Richard Taylor
- Moulin Rouge! – Maurizio Silvi and Aldo Signoretti.
- Planet of the apes – Rick Baker, Toni g, Kazuhiro Tsuji and.
- Harry Potter and the philosophers stone – Nick Dudman, the English name of fennel, and Amanda knight.
- Gosford Park – Jan Archibald and Sallie J.
2002: Frida – Judy chin, Beatrice de Alba, John E. Jackson, and Regina Reyes
- The Lord of the rings: the Two towers – Peter king, Peter Owen and Richard Taylor.
- Gangs of new York – Manlio Rocchetti and Aldo Signoretti.
- Chicago – Judi Cooper-Sealy and Jordan Samuel.
- Watch – Jo Allen, Conor OSullivan, Ivan and Susanna.
2003: pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black pearl – ve Neill, Martin Samuel
- Girl with a pearl earring – Jenny Shircore.
- Cold mountain – Paul Engelen and Ivana Susanna.
- The Lord of the Rings: return of the King – Peter king, Peter Owen and Richard Taylor.
- Big fish – Jean Ann black and Paul LeBlanc.
2004: the Aviator – Kathryn Blondell, sian Grigg and Morag Ross
- Neverland – Christine Blundell.
- House of flying daggers Shi are a quick Mai fu – Kwan Lee-na, Chau SIU-MUI, and Jan name.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – Nick Dudman, the English name of fennel, and Amanda knight.
- Vera Drake – Christine Blundell.
2005: the Chronicles of Narnia: the lion, the Witch and the wardrobe – Howard Berger, Nikki Gooley, Greg Nicotero
- Harry Potter and the goblet of Fire – Nick Dudman, the English name of fennel, and Amanda knight.
- Pride And Prejudice – FAE Hammond.
- Memoirs of a geisha – Kate Biscoe, Lyndell Quiyou, Kelvin R. Trahan, and Noriko Watanabe.
- Charlie and the chocolate factory – Peter Owen and Ivana Susanna.
2006: pans labyrinth maze-El-del fauna – Jose Quetglas and Blanca Sanchez
- Pirates of the Caribbean: dead mans chest – ve Neill, Martin Samuel.
- Marie Antoinette – Desiree Corridoni and Jean-Luc Russier.
- The Queen – Daniel Phillips.
- The devil wears Prada – angel de Angelis and Nicki Ledermann.
2007: La Vie EN rose La MOMA – Didier Lavergne and Jan Archibald
- Atonement – Ivana Susanna.
- Sweeney Todd: the demon Barber of fleet street – Ivana Primorac and Peter Owen.
- Hairspray – Judi Cooper-Sealy and Jordan Samuel.
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age – Jenny Shircore.
2008: the curious case of Benjamin Button – Jean Ann black, Colleen Callaghan and
- Frost / Nixon – Edouard F. Henriques and Kim Santantonio.
- The Dark Knight – Peter Robb-King.
- The Duchess – Ian Archibald and Daniel Phillips.
- Milk – Steven E. Anderson and Michael white.
2009: The Young Victoria – Jenny Shircore
- Nine Peter King. (Девять Петр Король)
- Education – Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou.
- The Imaginarium of doctor Parnassus – Sarah Monzani.
- Coco Chanel Madeleine Cofano, Jane Milon and thi Thanh Tu Nguyen.
1.4. The winners and nominees. 2010 years. (2010 года)
2010: Alice in Wonderland – Valli knitted and Paul Gooch
- Made in Dagenham – Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou.
- Black Swan – Judy chin and Geordie Sheffer.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 – Nick Dudman, Amanda knight, and Lisa Tomblin.
- The Kings Speech – Frances Hannon.
2011: the Iron lady – Marese Langan, J. Roy Helland, mark Coulier
- Artist – Cydney Cornell and Julie Hewett.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 – Nick Dudman, Amanda knight, and Lisa Tomblin.
- My week with Marilyn – Jenny Shircore.
- Yeah, Jan Archibald and Morag Ross.
2012: Les Misérables – Lisa Westcott
- The hobbit: an Unexpected journey – Peter swords king, Richard Taylor and Rick Findlater.
- Anna Karenina – Ivana Susanna.
- Lincoln – Lois Burwell and Kay Georgiou.
- Hitchcock – Julie Hewett, Martin Samuel, Howard Berger.
2013: American hustle – Evelyn Noraz, Lori McCoy-bell and Catherine Gordon
- The great Gatsby – Maurizio Silvi and Kerry warn.
- The hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug – Peter king, Richard Taylor and Rick Findlater.
- The Butler – Debra Denson, Candace Neal, Robert L. Stevenson, and Matthew W. Mungle.
- Behind the candelabra – Kate Biscoe and Marie Larkin.
2014: Hotel "Grand Budapest" – Frances Hannon and mark Coulier
- The theory of everything – Jan Sewell and Kristyan Mallett of.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou and David white.
- Mr Turner – Christine Blundell and Lesa Warrener.
- In the forest – Peter swords king and J. Roy Helland.
2015: Mad Max: fury Road – Damian Martin and Lesley Vanderwalt
- Brooklyn – Morna Ferguson and Lorraine Glynn.
- Ghost – sian Grigg, Duncan Jarman, and Robert Pandini.
- The Danish Girl – Jan Sewell.
- Carol – Jerry DeCarlo, Patricia Regan, and Morag Ross.
2016: Florence foster Jenkins J. Roy Helland and Daniel Phillips
- Doctor Strange – Jeremy Woodhead.
- Nocturnal animals – Donald Mowat and Yolanda Toussieng.
- Hacksaw Ridge – Shane Thomas.
- Rogue one: a star story wars – Amanda knight, Neal Scanlan, and Lisa Tomblin.
2017: the darkest hour – David Malinowski, Ivan Susanna, Lucy Sibbick and Kazuhiro Tsuji
- Blade runner 2049 – Donald Mowat and Kerry warn.
- I, Tonya Deborah La MIA Denaver and Adruitha Lee.
- Interesting – Naomi Bakstad, Robert Pandini, and Arjen Tuiten.
- Victoria & Abdul – Daniel Phillips and Lou Sheppard.
2018: Favorite – Nadia Stacey
- Stan & Ollie – mark Coulier, Jeremy Woodhead, and Josh Weston.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – mark Coulier and Jan Sewell.
- Vice – Kate Biscoe, Greg Cannom, Patricia DeHaney and Chris Gallagher.
- Mary Stuart – Jenny Shircore.
2019: bombshell Vivian Baker, Kazu Hiro, and Ann Morgan
- Joker – Kay George and Nicki Ledermann.
- Rocketeer – Lizzie Yianni Georgiou.
- 1917 – Naomi Donne.
- Judy – Jeremy Woodhead.
- Award for Best Make - up BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Makeup Make - Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Award
- Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Makeup Saturn Award for Best Make - up Svenska
- the 88th Academy Awards for his work on the movie Mad Max: Fury Road. He was also nominated for a BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair in the 69th British
- BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair since 1983 BAFTA Award for Best Original Music: since 1969 BAFTA Award for Best Sound: since 1969 BAFTA Award for Best
- and The Great Gatsby. In 2016, she won the Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling at the 88th Academy Awards and a BAFTA Award for Best Makeup
- her the Academy Award for Best Makeup as well as a BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair She had previously won the latter award for her work in The Wings
- become a makeup artist overnight. Primorac has been nominated for five BAFTA awards for her work. Primorac has attended the Academy Award s bake - off
- 2018, she and Deborah La Mia Denaver were nominated for a BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair for their work in the film I, Tonya, which also earned them
- and Django Unchained 2012 Grigg is a BAFTA award winner. At the 58th British Academy Film Awards she won the BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair for
- Prize for Outstanding Foreign Language Film Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair Saturn Award for Best Make - up
- Academy Award for Best Makeup and BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair for The Iron Lady 2011 Coulier received his second Oscar for the film The Grand
- George: Best Actor, British Film Makeup and Hair 3 12 Sense and Sensibility: Best Actress, Film Supporting Actress 3 7 Braveheart: Best Cinematography
- won Best Film, Best Supporting Actress for Cate Blanchett, Best Production Design, and Best Makeup and Hair Jamie Foxx and Imelda Staunton won Best Actor
- organizations dedicated to the arts, and have won numerous Academy Awards Emmy Awards BAFTAs Saturn Awards Make - Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild is Local 706
- the Ring won Best Film, Best Director for Peter Jackson, Best Makeup and Hair and Best Visual Effects. Russell Crowe won Best Actor for A Beautiful Mind
- BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair 2011, nominated for The Artist Gold Derby Award for Makeup Hair 2012, nominated for The Artist BAFTA Award for Best
- Academy Film Awards and Judy Chin, Beatrice DeAlba, John E. Jackson and Regina Reyes went on to win the BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair For their performances
- The 50th BAFTA Film Awards given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts on 29 April 1997, honoured the best films of 1996. Anthony Minghella s
- the BAFTA Film Award for Best Directing. East Is East was voted Best British Film. The ceremony took place at the Odeon Leicester Square in London and was
- Film Awards more commonly known as the BAFTAs were held on 14 February 2016 at the Royal Opera House in London, honouring the best national and foreign
- presented Best Sound and Best Editing Lucy Boynton and Joseph Fiennes presented Best Documentary and Best Hair and Makeup Bill Nighy presented the BAFTA Outstanding
- Award Best Make - up - How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2001 BAFTA Film Award Best Make Up Hair - How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2001 Hollywood Makeup Artist
- film and television. At the 2018 BAFTA Film Awards he won the award for Film Makeup and Hair and at the 90th Academy Awards he won the award for Best Makeup
- oscars.org. Retrieved October 7, 2014. Alice in Wonderland wins 2011 BAFTA for makeup and hair Retrieved October 7, 2014. Valli O Reilly on IMDb
- The 52nd BAFTA Film Awards given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts on 11 April 1999, honoured the best in film for 1998. Shakespeare
- Film Awards more commonly known as the BAFTAs were held on 8 February 2015 at the Royal Opera House in London, honouring the best national and foreign
- British Academy Film Awards given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, took place on 19 February 2006 and honoured the best films of 2005. Brokeback
- The 51st BAFTA Film Awards given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts on 19 April 1998, honoured the best in film for 1997. Peter Cattaneo s
- and another BAFTA as well as being nominated for a third BAFTA another OFTA Film Award and Gold Derby Award an Awards Circuit Community Award and two
- British Academy Film Awards given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, took place on 25 February 2001 and honoured the best films of 2000. Ridley
Users also searched:
72nd british academy film awards nominees and winners, bafta awards 2019 winners, awards, bafta, best, award, makeup, hair, best makeup, award for, film, british, bafta awards, makeup and, academy, british academy film, award for best makeup, award for best, and hair, baftas, winners, bafta award, hair bafta, makeup and hair, bafta award for best, nominees, best makeup and hair, where are the, awards list, what does ee stand, stand, does,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →