★ William Craven
William Craven may refer to:
- William Craven, 4th Earl of Craven 1868-1921, British Peer and liberal politician.
- William Craven, 1st Earl of Craven 1770-1825 title was restored, British soldier.
- William Craven, 3rd Baron Craven 1700-1739, English nobleman.
- William Craven-Ellis 1880-1959, member of the British Parliament for Southampton.
- William Craven, 6th Earl of Craven, 1917-1965, British Peer.
- William A. Craven, member of the legislative Assembly of California.
- William Craven Lord mayor of London died in 1618, founder of Burnsall school.
- William Craven, 5th Earl of Craven, 1897-1932, British Peer.
- William Craven Master of St Johns College, Cambridge 1730-1815.
- William Craven, 2nd Earl of Craven 1809-1866, British Peer.
- William Craven, 2nd Baron Craven 1668-1711, English nobleman.
- William Craven, 6th Baron Craven 1738-1791, English nobleman.
- William Craven, 5th Baron Craven 1705-1769, English nobleman.
- William Craven, 1st Earl of Craven 1608-1697, son of the Lord mayor of London.
Users also searched:
william craven, 1770s in california. william craven,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →