★ Deux Montagnes
Deux Montagnes in French means "two mountains" and can represent:
- De Montagne, Quebec, a municipality in Canada named after a lake.
- AMT DES Montagnes line, a commuter train line in greater Montreal that ends at DES Montagnes.
- Lac des Deux-Montagnes, a lake in the Greater Montreal area.
- Deux-Montagnes Regional County municipality, Quebec, a regional government district in Canada, with the County seat in Deux-Montagnes.
- Deux-Montagnes AMT, a commuter train station and the Terminus of a commuter train line of the same name.
- The provincial electoral district of de Montagne, a provincial riding of Quebec that covers the municipality of the same name.
- Electoral district of de Montagne, a former canadian Federal district that included the municipality of the same name.
- Argenteuil-de-Montagne, a former canadian Federal riding.
- Blainville-de-Montagne, a former canadian Federal riding.
Users also searched:
deux montagnes, montagnes district. deux montagnes,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →