Amroha is a city in Uttar Pradesh in India. It is situated North-West of Moradabad, near the SOT river. It is the administrative headquarters of the Amroha district.
1. Geography. (География)
Amroha is located to the North-West of Moradabad, near the SOT river. Being only 130 km Amrohas the weather is very similar to Delhi. The city is divided into paragraphs and blocks. The climate of Amroha similar to other areas of Western Uttar Pradesh, located at the foot of the Himalayas, which is hot in summer and dry cold winter.
2. Demographics. (Демография)
Amroha is a city in state of Uttar Pradesh. According to the census 2011, Amroha had a population of 198.471. The number of children in the age 0-6 is 28323 what 14.27% of the total population of the NPP Amroha. In Amroha palika Nagar Parishad, female sex ratio is of 925 against state average of 912. In addition, the sex ratio of children in Amroha is around 950 compared to Uttar Pradesh state average of 902. The total number of literate people in Amroha were 198.471, which accounted for 53.5% of the population, the literacy rate among males was 57.2% and among women-49.3%. Effective literacy rate 7 the population of Amroha amounted to 62.4%, of which the literacy among men was 66.7% and female literacy stood at 57.6 per cent. Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes population 12.039 and 14, respectively. Amroha was 33903 households in 2011.
3. Economy. (Экономика)
Amroha is known for its production of mangoes. Some of the industries in Amroha include cotton and textiles, as well as small-scale production of cotton fabrics, handloom, weaving, making pottery, sugar milling and secondary carpet manufacturing, wood Handicrafts and dholak production.
4. Connection. (Подключение)
Amroha is well connected through Railways and road with the Indian capital of new Delhi. Amroha railway station is on Delhi-Moradabad line and all passenger trains and Express trains stop here. Amroha railway station on the line built by the oudh and Rohilkhand Railway, 868 miles from Calcutta. Amroha is located around 5 km from NH 24, a four-lane highway that connects new Delhi to Lucknow.
5. Famous people. (Известные люди)
- Azim Amrohvi. (Азим Amrohvi)
- Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk Kamboh. (Наваб Вакар-ул-Мульк Kamboh)
- Nasim Amrohvi. (Насим Amrohvi)
- Syed Ahmed Naqvi Sadequain.
- Jaun Elia. (Жуан Elia)
- Kamal Amrohi. (Камал Amrohi)
- Mahbub Ali, M. L. Ex.The Cabinet Minister, U. P. Government.
- Syed Mahmood Naqvi. (Сайед Махмуд Накви)
- Sadequain. (Садекуина)
- Mohammed Shami, cricket. (Мохаммед Шами, сверчок)
- K. A. Nizami. (А. К. Низами)
- Eqbal Mehdi. (Eqbal Мехди)
- Qaem Amrohi.
- Syed Ahmad Naqvi Vajji.
- Rais Amrohvi. (Раис Amrohvi)
- Nisar Ahmed Faruki. (Нисар Ахмед Фаруки)
- Khayal Amrohvi. (Хаял Amrohvi)
- Amroha Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Uttar Pradesh. At present Amroha Loksabha Constituency consists
- Amroha district is one of the 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. Amroha town is the district headquarters. According to the Government
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Amroha also known as JNV Amroha or JNV Baseda Taga is a boarding school, set up in Amroha India, in 2000. It is an autonomous
- Amroha Assembly Constituency is a constituency of the Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh. 1957 Election Results PDF Election Commission of India website
- Sadaat Amroha Urdu: سادات امروہہ or Amrohi Syed Urdu: امروہی سید are a community of Sayyids, historically settled in the town of Amroha in the
- Legislative Assembly, India. It is a part of the Amroha and one of the five assembly constituencies in the Amroha Lok Sabha constituency The first election
- The Battle of Amroha was fought on 20 December 1305 between the armies of the Delhi Sultanate of India and the Mongol Chagatai Khanate of Central Asia
- Semla also Saimla is a village under Hasanpur tehsil of Amroha district. In older times it was known by the name of Samargarh. It is said by the old
- city of Dhanaura in the Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Dhanaura is one of five assembly constituencies in the Amroha Lok Sabha constituency
- general elections from Amroha in Uttar Pradesh. Tanwar was born to Hukum Chand Tanwar and hails from Jhanakpuri village in Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh
- born 10 April 1975 is an Indian politician and a Member of Lok Sabha for Amroha since 2019. Ali has joined Bahujan Samaj Party in March 2019 after leaving
- representing the Amroha seat on a Samajwadi Party ticket since 2002. He has also held different ministerial berths. Ali won the Amroha seat in Uttar Pradesh
- belongs to Ujhari Nagar Panchayat, District Amroha UP. He is local social worker and political leader of Amroha district. He contested in UP Assembly Election
- 2005 the division consists of districts of Moradabad, Bijnor, Rampur, Amroha and Sambhal. Coordinates: 28 50 24 N 78 45 36 E 28.8400 N 78.7600 E
- Harish Nagpal born 3 August 1964 is an Indian politician for the Amroha Lok Sabha Constituency in Uttar Pradesh. Official biographical sketch in Parliament
- Squash Complex, Fleet Club, Arts Council of Pakistan, Markaz - e - Sadaat - e - Amroha Centre, Hasan Square Karachi, Star Gate Karachi, Quaid - e - Azam International
- Eqbal Mehdi 1 April 1946, Amroha British India 19 May 2008, Karachi, Pakistan was a Pakistani painter artist. He is famous for his pen drawings. Eqbal
- Delhi Railway Station. Main Route DELHI Railway Station Jn., Ghaziabad, Amroha Moradabad railway station Jn., Rampur Jn., Bilaspur Road, Rudrapur, Lalkuan
- are Pratapgarh, Amethi, Rae Bareli, Lucknow, Hardoi, Bareilly, Moradabad, Amroha and Ghaziabad. It operates daily and covers a distance of 794 kilometres
- properties coming under its jurisdiction. Nearby villages are : A On Amroha road Linderpur, Jafrabad, Tangrola, Ratangarh, Feena B On Bijnor road
- Sihali Jageer Sihali Jagir is a village in the Hasanpur subdistrict of the Amroha district within Jyotiba Phule Nagar in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
- Hasanpur Assembly Constituency is a constituency of the Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh. 1957: Sukhan Lal, Indian National Congress 1957: Jagdish Prasad
- extending over the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Sambhal, Rampur, Bijnore, Amroha Budaun, Pilibhit and Shahjahanpur.The administrative block is on the outskirts
- and 700 articles to his credit. Professor Nisar Ahmed Faruqi was born at Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, the son of Tasleem Ahmed Faruqi and Maimoona Khatoon.
- Bhagavad Gita into standard Urdu. Amrohvi was born on 12 September 1914 in Amroha India. He migrated to Pakistan on 19 October 1947 and settled in Karachi
- Member of Parliament of the 15th Lok Sabha of India. He represents the Amroha constituency of Uttar Pradesh and was a member of the Rashtriya Lok Dal
- for his 30 elegiac marsiya. Azeem Amrohvi was born on April 29, 1945, in Amroha Uttar Pradesh to a very religious family. He was the first child of father
- Joya is a nagar panchayat located along highway NH - 24 in Amroha district in the Western Uttar Pradesh. It is predominantly a milk producing city. Joya
- practice clan exogamy. Some muslim banjara lives in city hasanpur dist. Amroha mostly of them are landowner and do work kinda agriculture some days ago
- served as member of Indian Parliament for the Indian National Congress from Amroha Lok Sabha constituency from 1952 to 1962. Hifzur Rahman Seoharwi was born
Users also searched: