Singularis may refer to:singularis, singular, or singular number, a grammatical number
- Xenerpestes singularis, a species of bird in the Furnariidae family.
- Renea singularis, a species of gastropod in the family Aciculidae.
- Dypsis singularis, a species of flowering plants in the Arecaceae family.
- Pyrgomantis singularis, a species of praying mantis found in Kenya.
- Nesopupa singularis, a species of gastropod in the family Pupillidae.
- Mesocnemis singularis, a species of damselfly in the family Platycnemididae.
Also a natural philosophers video with an attitude that shows various large-scale networks organized along the main gradient.
Users also searched:
singularis, pyrgomantis. singularis,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →