★ Cinema of Chile
Chilean cinema refers to all films produced in Chile and Chileans.
It had its origins in the early 20th century with the first Chilean film screening in 1902 and the first Chilean film, appearing in 1910. The oldest feature of El Husar de La Muerte, 1925, and the last silent film was Patrullas de Centre 1931. The Chilean film industry struggled in the late 1940s and 1950s years, despite cash advances, such as El diamante de Maharaja. The 1960s saw the development of the "new Chilean cinema" with films like three sad Tiger 1968, the Jackal of nahueltoro 1969 and Valparaiso my love 1969. After the military coup in 1973, the film production was low, with many filmmakers working in exile. It increased after the end of the Pinochet regime in 1989, with a few critical and / or interesting successes like johnny one hundred pesos 1993, Historias de futbol 1997 and 1998, Gringuito.
Big box office success came in the late 1990s and early 2000 years with films like El Chacotero sentimental: La film 1999, Sexo con Amor 2003, Sub Terra 2003, and machuca 2004 all of which were surpassed Stefan vs Kramer 2012 and sin filtro 2016.
In recent years, Chilean films all made regular appearances at international film festivals, and in 2012 became the first Chilean film nominated for the award "Oscar" for Best foreign film and a Fantastic woman 2017 to win it.
1.1. History. Origin
17 Feb 1895 entrepreneur Francisco de Paula presented the first peep show in the beginning of the movement an exhibition of drawings device, in Santiago. Next year, August 25, 1896, the first reels of the mother was shown to an astonished audience in Santiago. It was the same movies that only eight months ago, the lumière brothers demonstrated in Paris.
In Northern Chile, nitrate of potash mining industry generated enough wealth to allow the cities of Antofagasta and Iquique, some benefits are rarely found in other parts of the country. In Iquique, the photographer Luis Osorio Oddo was in awe of this new technology and started to create their own short films. May 20, 1897, he was shown a short documentary film "una cueca own Cavancha" in the Great hall of the Philharmonic on the street tarapacá region. Osorio was followed by his first short, "El desfile his honor del Brasil", "hotel la llegada de UN TREN de Pasajeros in La Estacion de Iquique", "bomb Nº7 Tarapaca" and "Grupo de gananciosos EN La partida de football".
In 1897, some circuses began to screen films, which attracted a lot of interest at first, but soon stopped due to the lack of new material. In the same year, in Santiago, has opened two new film venues, both of which featured the Edison Vitascope, less popular than my mom. In June of the same year, Bioscop was also launched as another alternative to mom, although she eventually failed. By the end of the year, all of these new places will be closed.
In 1900, the Apollo theater in Santiago exhibited the film "Carreras own Vina" racing in Vina and some other foreign films. The exact date of the creation of films and details of this event remain unknown.
In the port city of Valparaiso, the first film fully produced in Chile was launched at the theatre Odeon on 26 may 1902. The film, Ejercicio General del l exercises de Parking General practice of fire protection, removed 20 may of the same year, there were only three minutes and showed the annual public show performed by the valparaíso fire in the town square Anibal Pinto. Nothing is known about the movie Director, cinematographer and crew, and remain today, only 27 seconds of footage, conducted at the Catholic University of Valparaiso.
In 1903 "UN Paseo por Playa Ancha" walk on Playa Ancha was filmed in valparaíso Maurice albert Massonnier. The film is divided into three parts. First, huaso charges onto the stage, causing some commotion among the people around, and dancing in traditional Chilean cueca, accompanied by musicians. This is followed by a scene where the characters eat Chilean Cazuela. Finally, in the last scene, a fight breaks but is quickly controlled by the security guard. Maurice albert Massonnier was sent to Chile of the Lumiere brothers company, one of many around the world, document and produce films for them. After the screening of his film in Chile, Massonnier sent the film to Paris, where he made several copies. One of these copies was found in 1994, the Chilean film restorer Daniel Sandoval in the archives of Bois-Darcy. "UN Paseo por Playa Ancha" is now the oldest surviving Chilean movie. Massonier settled in Chile and made their own production company, "Empresa Massonnier g CA".
1.2. History. Of the silent film era. (Эпохи немого кино)
Film production boomed in Chile in the silent era, with 78 films released between 1910 and 1931. First feature film, Manuel Rodriguez, was released in 1910. Director Adolfo Urzua, and starring Nicanor de La sotta, it told the story of Manuel Rodriguez Erdoiza, who fought for the independence of Chile from Spain until his death in 1818.
Among the many Chilean Directors who took up art in this period – Salvatore Giambastini, Juan pérez Berrocal, Jorge "coke" Delano, Nicanor de La sotta, Carlos Borcosque and Alberto Santana – one name especially stands out for film historians: Pedro Sienna, a former stage actor who went on to direct and act in some of the best films of the era. It was Sienna who wrote, directed and starred in the first Chilean feature film that has survived to this day, El Husar de La Muerte hussar of the dead.
The premiere took place in Santiago on November 24, 1925, El Husar de La Muerte – the same name as Urzuas Manuel Adolfo Rodriguez says Manuel rodríguez Erdoiza. The film was restored in 1962 at the University of Chiles film archive, with the music soundtrack of the famous Chilean composer and pianist Sergio Ortega. El Husar de La Muerte, was shown in the treasures from the category Archive 2005 London film festival. Critic Carolina machine described El Husar de La Muerte in BBC Mundo si as "very sophisticated film for its era. Visual images have an extraordinary richness. Sienna plays masterfully with time shifts, with the subjective view on the characters and their thoughts. Without words, it tells an epic story with exquisite touches of humor and provides an accurate description of the Chilean colonial society."
The last silent film produced in Chile was Patrullas de centre of advanced patrol, directed by Eric page and released in 1931.
1.3. History. 1940-ies and 1950-ies. (1940-х и 1950-х годов)
In 1942, the Chilean production development Corporation Spanish: "the Corporation De Fomento de La Produccion" or Corvo have created a project, Chile films, which provided filmmakers with technical resources and supported the Chilean film industry. Despite this, the industry began to struggle in the late 1940-ies with some studios that are experiencing financial difficulties. Large sums of money were spent on cinematic "Super-productions" to attract foreign Directors, but most failed to make a profit. One movie that nevertheless reverse the trend, was adventure-Comedy El diamante de Maharaja diamond, starring comedian Lucho córdoba, which became a box office hit.
Low output, the trend continued in the 1950-ies, with only 13 films released in Chile in the decade. By the end of 1950-ies, however, the two films that gave a taste of the new wave of socially conscious cinema that would sweep Chile in the 1960s years: Naum Kramarenkos Tres miradas La Calle three views of the street, 1957, deja que Los Perros ladren let the dogs bark, 1961.
- Some scenes of Chilean films.
1.4. History. "New Chilean cinema", 1960s-1989. ("Новое чилийское кино", 1960-е-1989)
In the 1960-ies, a strong national cinematic culture, which has become known as "new Chilean cinema" Spanish: new movie arts. Experimental film Department was founded at the University of Chile, along with the film Institute at the Catholic University of Chile. The industry also received support updated project Chile films, which began in 1940-ies. During this period, young filmmakers such as raúl Ruiz, Patricio guzmán, appeared Aldo Francia and Helvio Soto Miguel Littin, along with a new genre inspired by social and political movements in the 1960-ies, a documentary.
The first ever "festival del cinema new Latin American" new Latin American film festival held in viña del Mar in 1967. Soon after that, some of the most important films of the New Chilean cinema, the company was released: the veteran Patricio Kaulens Largo journey 1967, Raul Ruizs three sad tigers, 1968, Miguel Littins Jackal of nahueltoro 1969, Aldo Francias valparaíso my love 1969 and Helvio SOTOS clay sangriento 1969.
The policy was a key theme for Chilean cinema in the 1960-ies and beyond, as it was for similar movements in other South American countries, the cinema Novo of Brazil and Nueva cinema of Argentina and Chile movements in other areas of the arts, for example, the Chilean Nueva Cancion, the new Chilean song. "This left movement of Chilean filmmakers cannot be understood without connecting it to new social and political personality of the American continent," - said in the Chilean culture the Chilean website Memoria.
The military coup of 1973 drove many filmmakers abroad, where they continued to make movies describing and criticizing the Chilean military government under Augusto Pinochet. Memoria Chilean said: "the room new movie dont die with the mass expulsion of the filmmakers. Instead, they were reinterpreted in the movies in exile in protest against repression under the military regime or expressions of nostalgia for the destroyed by the revolution." Some of the most famous include the Promised Land 1973 at Il pleut Sur Santiago 1975 dialogues of exiles, 1975, the works of de Marusia 1975, Cantata de Chile 1976, night over Chile, 1977, the Battle of Chile in 1979, marilu mallet journal inacheve 1982, angelina, Professor Vasquez Presencia lejana 1982 and Acta General de Chile, 1986.
1.5. History. Transitional period-a dictatorship, 1989-1999. (Переходный период-диктатура, 1989-1999)
Film production in Chile was relatively low throughout the military regime, the majority of filmmakers working in exile, but again started to increase when the regime ended in 1989. In 1992, the national art Fund FONDART was created, which will support about 90% of Chilean feature films since its creation. Although many of the films released in the late 1980s and early 1990s years have received both public and critical acclaim, including johnny one hundred pesos johnny one hundred pesos, 1993 Gustavo Graef-Marino; Historias de futbol Football history, 1997 debut film from andrés wood and Gringuito 1998 Sergio Castilla, Chilean films struggling to compete with international films to the audience.
The next decade saw this trend begin to change. The more commercial 1999 issue of El Chacotero sentimental Joker, Cristian galaz, broke Chilean box office records.
1.6. History. International awards since 2000. (Международные награды, начиная с 2000 года)
Since 2000, Chilean films was a box office success, like Jorge Olguins angel Negro Black angel, 2000, and Alejandro Rojas OGU y Mampato own Rapa Nui OGU and Mampato on Easter island, 2002. In 2003, Comedy Sexo con Amor sex with love Boris Kersia to set a new national record, which will remain undisturbed until 2012. Chilean films also began to win awards at international festivals. Silvio Caiozzis Coronacion of the coronation, 2000 won prizes in Montreal, Murcia, Cartagena and Havana film festivals, Andres forest, La Fiebre del Loco abalone fever, 2001 won in Cartagena-Lleida and taxi para Tres a cab for three, 2001, Orlando Lubbert won at Cartagena, Havana, Mar del Plata, Miami and San Sebastian.
Chiles President Ricardo Lagos created the national Council of culture and arts in 2003 and, since 2005, FONDART was supplemented by additional competitive state funds allocated for promoting film production, distribution, literacy and cultural heritage in the framework of the Council del Arte g La-Industria audiovisual Kaya and Fondo de Fomento audiovisual.
- Taxi Three taxi para Tres, 2002, Directed by Orlando Lubbert.
Nominated for best Ibero-American film for best in film summit at the Ariel awards. Nominated for best film for best in film at the Cartagena film festival and won two of the "India Catalina" awards are for Best male supporting role and Best screenplay. Nominated as best Spanish foreign language film Goya awards. Won Golden Kikito for Best actor in the section Latin film festival of Gramado, and nominated for best film overall. Won three awards at the Havana film festival: Best screenplay, award of Glauber Rocha - Special mention, Grand coral - third prize, all presented in Lubbert. Won favorite movie at the MTV movie awards, Latin America. The prize for best screenplay at the festival Lima Latin American film. Received special mention for Best film at the film festival in Mar del Plata. Won the Grand jury Prize at the film festival in Miami. Having won the Golden shell at the International film festival in San Sebastian.
- Machuca, 2004, Andres Wood.
Won most popular international film festival in 2004 at the International film festival in Vancouver. Nominated for the Ariel, the Mexican Academy of film awards, best Ibero-American film. In 2005 he won the PFS award political film society awards. Won best cinematography - the Grand Prix of coral in the film festival in Havana, Cuba. Won the best story of Latin American cinema in FICCO, Mexico. Received the audience award at the film festival in Philadelphia. Won the award "Golden ring" at the International film festival in Bogota. Won best film at the International film festival in Valdivia. Was voted most popular film at the International film festival in Vancouver.
- 2008 Tony Manero, Director Pablo Larrain.
Won the main prize at the festival in 2008 film Torino. It was a representation chiles at the 81st "Oscar" for the award "Oscar" for Best foreign language film. In 2009 he received the Golden Tulip Best film at the Istanbul international film festival. Won two out of three nominations at the Buenos Aires international independent film festival for Best actor and the award of Faisal. Received the award for Best actor at the Cinemanila International festival, the film won two prizes at the film festival in Havana, best actor and Grand coral - first prize. Received special mention in the Ibero-American film festival in Miami. Received the award of CNF at the Rotterdam International film festival won the special jury prize in the free spirit competition at the Warsaw international film festival.
- The Maid 2009, Directed By Sebastián Silva.
Won the world cinema dramatic prize at the Sundance film festival in 2009, won a Golden globe for Best foreign film in 2010. Won the prize of the Golden India Catalina for Best actress at the Cartagena film festival, Catalina Saavedra. Won "breakthrough actress" for Saavedra to Gotham independent film award for Best actress for Saavedra in Lleida Latin American film festival along with best film. Won best narrative film at the film festival in Sarasota. Won the talent tape award at the International film festival in Fribourg. Received a special mention at the film festival in Taipei. Won the critics award and Elcine first prize - Best film at the Latin American film festival. Won satellite award for Best foreign language film in 2009. Won for Best feature film at Huelva Latin American film festival Tolstoy de Oro. Won the FIPRESCI prize - Best film international film festival in Guadalajara. Sebastian Silva also received the award of inspiration, kinogid international award of inspiration and Jordan Alexander after the Affairs of tressler award, and Catalina Saavedra-Special mention - Best actress - Ibero-American competition of the International film festival in Miami. The film was also nominated for awards at several other major film festivals.
- The Life Of Fish 2010, Directed By Matias Bize.
Selected Chilean entry for the Best foreign language film 83rd Academy awards, but did not make the final list. Won best foreign film in the Spanish language mejor Hispanoamericana film award "Goya". Won jury prize - best Director International film festival Los Angeles Latino nominated for Best feature film at films in Oslo with festival South.
- Nostalgia for the light 2010 documentary Patricio guzmán.
Debuted in the official programme of the Cannes film festival. Continued to appear at the International film festival in Toronto, international film festival San Francisco international film festival in Miami and Melbourne international film festival. Received the award of the European film Academy for Best documentary, Los Angeles Latino International film festival 2011 won the jury prize for Best documentary. Winner, Best Documentary Film Festival In Abu Dhabi 2010
- Bonsai, 2011, Directed by Christian Jimenez, based on the book Alejandro Samba with the same name.
Premiere in "UN certain regard" at the Cannes film festival 2011. and was nominated for a certain award by the United Nations in the area. Won the FIPRESCI prize - Best film at the film festival in Havana. Won the jury Grand Prix - knight Ibero-American competition in Jordan award Alexander after the Affairs of kressler screenplay at the film festival in Miami. Nominated for the "horizons" International film festival San Sebastian.
- Violeta went to heaven, 2012, Directed by andrés wood.
Won the World cinema jury prize: drama at the Sundance film festival. Nominated silver Ariel - Best Latin American film for best in film summit at the Ariel awards. Nominated Silver Condor - Best foreign film and best Spanish film for best in film summit in the Argentine Association of film critics awards. Nominated for the main prize - the Best music Grande do Prêmio cinema Brasileiro. Won the FIPRESCI prize - Best film and Mayahuel Award - Best actress at the International film festival in Guadalajara. Nominated for the art prize at the festival in Hamburg the film. Won Grand coral - second prize - Best film at the film festival in Havana. Nominated for Grand jury award, Special mention at the film festival in Miami. Nominated films from the South best feature, Oslo films from the South festival-nominated for best Ibero-American film award "Goya". Represented Chile at the 84th "Oscar" for Best foreign language film. Selected Chilean entry for Best foreign language film at the 84th Oscar, but not the final list
- Young and wild, 2012, Director: Marialy Rivas on.
Won the world cinema prize at the film festival in 2012, Alicia Rodriguez won the colón de Plata Award - Best actress in the Huelva Latin American film festival and Marially Rivas was nominated for Grand jury Prize - world cinema - dramatic profile won the sebastiane Award and was nominated for the horizons in the San Sebastian international film festival.
- Crystal Fairy and the magical cactus, 2012, Director Sebastian Silva.
Won the directing award in world cinema dramatic at Sundance film festival 2013 and was nominated for the award world cinema - dramatic award at the Grand Prix of the jury. Nominated for film Independent spirit awards, Award John Cassavetes and Independent spirit award in 2013.
- No, 2012, Directed By Pablo Larraín.
In 2013 became the first Chilean film to be nominated for the best foreign picture Oscar. Nominated for best Ibero-American film at the Ariel awards. Won best feature film - Premio Coral at the film festival in Havana, won the Art Directors film award two weeks at the Cannes film festival 2012. Won cinema for peace award for justice. Won best foreign film at the Georgia Association of film critics in 2014. Nominated for the art prize at the festival in Hamburg the film. Nominated for the London film festival in 2012. Won NBR award National Board. Nominated SDFCS into society of film critics San Diego film. Won best foreign feature film - audience award at são Paulo International film festival in 2012, won the audience award at the International film festival in Thessaloniki.
- Gloria, 2013, Directed By Sebastian Lelio.
Won the films in progress award - Best film at the International film festival San Sebastian 2012, before the official release. In 2013 he won the prize of the Guild of German art house cinemas at home, the Prize of the Ecumenical jury and silver Berlin bear for Paulina Garcia at the 63rd Berlin international film festival, where it was also nominated for the Golden bear. Won best film at the International film festival in Mumbai. Won silver Ariel - Best Latin American film at the Ariel awards. In 2014 nominated for best Spanish foreign language film 28 awards "Goya". Nominated for Best actress for Paulina Garcia and Best film - EuroCinema Hawaii award at the Hawaii international film festival. Nominated for Best foreign film Independent spirit awards. Won the best foreign language film at the London film critics circle. Won the highest award foreign film national Board of review awards 2013. Won NBR award National Board, USA. Won the cine Latino award Special mention and was nominated for a Latin film award and the FIPRESCI Prize at the International film festival in palm springs. Won three platinum awards - Best film, Best actress and Best screenplay and was nominated for best Director.
- And suddenly, at the dawn of 2018.
- A Fantastic Woman 2017.
- Dogs 2017. (Собак 2017)
- To kill a man 2014.
- Too late to die young 2018.
- Neruda 2016. (Неруда 2016)
- Bear Story 2014. (Медведь История 2014)
- El boton de Nakar 2015.
- Club 2015. (Клуб 2015)
2. Famous film Directors. (Известные режиссеры)
- Alejandro Jodorowsky. (Алехандро Ходоровский)
- Sebastian Lelio. (Себастьян Лелио)
- Carmen Castillo. (Кармен Кастильо)
- Sergio Castilla. (Серхио Кастилья)
- Ernesto Diaz Espinoza. (Эрнесто Диаз Эспиноза)
- Carmen Luz Parot. (Кармен Луз Паро)
- Orlando Lubbert. (Орландо Lubbert)
- Andrés Wood. (Андрес Вуд)
- Rolando Klein. (Роландо Клейн)
- Alejandro Amenabar. (Алехандро Аменабар)
- Gonzalo Justiniano. (Гонсало Джустиниано)
- Alexander Witt. (Александр Витт)
- Pedro Chaskel. (Педро Chaskel)
- Christian Jimenez. (Кристиан Хименес)
- Christian Sanchez. (Кристиан Санчез)
- Claudio Guzman. (Клаудио Гузман)
- Naum Kramarenco. (Наум Kramarenco)
- Cristian Galaz. (Кристиан Галаз)
- Silvio Caiozzi. (Сильвио Caiozzi)
- Alvaro Covacevich. (Альваро Covacevich)
- Sebastian Sepulveda. (Себастьян Сепульведа)
- Jorge Delano. (Хорхе Делано)
- Maite Alberdi. (Майте Альберди)
- Dominga Sotomayor Castillo. (Dominga Sotomayor В Кастильо)
- Perelmann Pablo. (Perelmann Пабло)
- Carlos Flores del Pino.
- Valeria Sarmiento. (Валерия Сармиенто)
- Sergio Bravo. (Серхио Браво)
- Carlos Borcosque. (Карлос Borcosque)
- Matias Lira. (Матиас Лира)
- Jorge Olguin. (Хорхе Olguin)
- Marialy Rivas Is. (Marialy Rivas Это)
- Alberto Fuguet. (Альберто Фугует)
- Alicia Scherson. (Алисия Scherson)
- Patricio Guzman. (Патрисио Гусман)
- Jose Luis Torres Leiva.
- Helvio Soto. (Helvio Сото)
- Ignacio Agüero. (Игнасио Агуэро)
- Matias Bize. (Матиас Бизе)
- Sebastian Alarcon. (Себастьян Аларкон)
- Nicolas Lopez. (Николас Лопез)
- Pablo Larrain. (Пабло Ларраин)
- Boris Kersia. (Борис Kersia)
- Pedro Sienna. (Педро Сиенна)
- Eugenio de Liguoro. (Эудженио де Liguoro)
- Jose Bohr. (Хосе Бор)
- Aldo Francia. (Альдо Франсиа)
- Tito Davison. (Тито Дэвисон)
- Raul Ruiz. (Рауль Руис)
- Alejandro Fernandez Almonds. (Алехандро Фернандес Миндаль)
- Patricio Valladares. (Патрисио Вальядарес)
- Miguel Frank. (Мигель Фрэнк)
- Patricio Kaulen. (Патрисио Kaulen)
- Marcela Says. (Марсела Говорит)
- Miguel Littin. (Мигель Littin)
- Sebastian Silva. (Себастьян Силва)
3. Famous Actresses. (Знаменитые Актрисы)
- Antonella Rios. (Антонелла Риос)
- Cote de Pablo. (Коте де Пабло)
- Manuela Martelli. (Мануэла Мартелли)
- Amparo Noguera. (Ампаро Ногера)
- Fernanda Urrejola. (Urrejola Фернанда)
- Paz Bascuñan. (Пас Bascuñan)
- Chela Bon. (Чела Бон)
- Gloria Munchmeyer. (Munchmeyer Глория)
- Lorenzo Izzo. (Лоренцо Иззо)
- Tamara Acosta. (Тамара Акоста)
- Marcela Osorio. (Марсела Осорио)
- Leonor Varela. (Леонор Варела)
- And Paola Lattus. (И Paola Lattus)
- Maria Elena Duvauchelle. (Мария Елена Duvauchelle)
- Claudia Di Girolamo. (Клаудия Ди Джироламо)
- Paulina Garcia. (Паулина Гарсиа)
- Valentina Vargas. (Валентина Варгас)
- Catalina Saavedra. (Каталина Сааведра)
- Hilda Sour. (Хильда Кисло)
- Little The Gathic. (Мало Гатик)
- Anthony Seghers. (Антония Зегерс)
- Shenda Roman. (Shenda Роман)
- Ana Gonzalez Oliva. (Ана Гонзалез Олива)
- Miriam Palacios. (Мириам Паласиос)
- Rosita Serrano. (Розита Серрано)
- Daniela VEGA. (Даниэла Вега)
- Dolphin Guzman. (Дельфина Гузман)
- Blanca Lewin. (Бланка Левин)
- Belgica Castro. (Бельгика Кастро)
4. Famous actors. (Известные актеры)
- Luis Alarcon. (Луис Аларкон)
- Nelson Villagra. (Нельсон Вильягра)
- Daniel Muñoz. (Даниэль Муньос)
- Hector Duvauchelle. (Гектор Duvauchelle)
- Héctor Noguera. (Эктор Ногера)
- Marko Zaror. (Марко Zaror)
- Jaime Vadell. (Хайме Vadell)
- Eugenio Grid. (Эухенио Сетки)
- Alfredo Castro. (Альфредо Кастро)
- Roberto Parada. (Роберто Парада)
- Álvaro Rudolphy. (Альваро Rudolphy)
- Louis Gnecco. (Луис Гнекко)
- Cristian de La Fuente.
- Alejandro Trejo. (Алехандро Трехо)
- Antonio Prieto. (Антонио Прието)
- Humberto Duvauchelle. (Умберто Duvauchelle)
- Julio Jung. (Хулио Юнг)
- Sergio Hernandez. (Серхио Эрнандес)
- Enrique Riveros. (Риверос Энрике)
- Santiago Cabrera. (Сантьяго Кабрера)
- Francisco Reyes. (Франсиско Рейес)
- Alejandro OSPC. (Алехандро OSPC)
- Pedro Pascal. (Педро Паскаль)
5. Major films. (Основные фильмы)
Until 1960. (До 1960 года)
- Rio Abajo 1950. (Рио Абахо 1950)
- El Gran Circo Chamorro 1955.
- El Husar de La Muerte, 1925.
- UNO que ha Sido Marino 1951.
- Si MIS Campos hablaran 1947.
- Dama de La Muerte 1946.
1980-ies. (1980-х годов)
- Imagen latente 1988. (Имаген latente 1988)
- Sussi 1988.
- Los deseos concebidos 1982.
- Ardiente Paciencia 1983. (Пасьенсия Ardiente 1983)
5.1. Major films. Until 1960. (До 1960 года)
- Rio Abajo 1950. (Рио Абахо 1950)
- El Gran Circo Chamorro 1955.
- El Husar de La Muerte, 1925.
- UNO que ha Sido Marino 1951.
- Si MIS Campos hablaran 1947.
- Dama de La Muerte 1946.
5.2. Major films. 1960-ies. (1960-х годов)
- Tres Tristes Tigres 1968 General "Golden leopard" at the Locarno festival.
- Journey Largo 1967. (Путешествие Ларго 1967)
- Ayudeme Spanish man 1968.
- The caliche Sangriento 1969.
- To have El g La Sangre 1962.
- Valparaiso my love 1969.
- El chacal de Nahueltoro 1969.
- Regreso El Silencio 1967.
5.3. Major films. 1970-ies. (1970-х годов)
- La Tierra prometida 1973.
- Julio comienza EN Julio 1979.
- Dialogos de exiliados 1975.
- La Sombra del Sol 1974.
- El Zapato Chino 1979.
- Palomita Blanca 1973. (Palomita Blanca В 1973)
- Los testigos 1971. (Лос-тестигос 1971)
5.4. Major films. 1980-ies. (1980-х годов)
- Imagen latente 1988. (Имаген latente 1988)
- Sussi 1988.
- Los deseos concebidos 1982.
- Ardiente Paciencia 1983. (Пасьенсия Ardiente 1983)
5.5. Major films. 2000s
- Games 2005. (Игры 2005)
- 31 Spain, La film 2008.
- La fiebre del Loco 2001.
- Machuca 2004. (Мачука 2004)
- Radio Corazon 2007. (Радио Корасон 2007)
- Dias de Campo 2005.
- OGU y Mampato En Rapa Nui 2002.
- SE Arrienda 2005. (Arrienda СЭ 2005)
- Huacho 2009. (Уачо 2009)
- Parentesis 2005.
- Angel Negro 2000. (Ангел-Негро 2000)
- Tierra del Fuego 2000.
- EN La Kama 2005.
- Sabado is well movie UNA own Tiempo real 2003.
- Taxi para Tres 2001 won the Golden shell at the International film festival in San Sebastian.
- El pejesapo 2007. (Эль pejesapo 2007)
- Te AMO Made in Chile 2001.
- View La Buena 2008.
- Padre Nuestro 2005. (Падре Нуэстро 2005)
- La Sagrada Família 2006.
- Coronacion 2003.
- Kiltro 2006.
- Dawson Isla 10 2009.
- Tony Manero 2008. (Тони Манеро 2008)
- Sub Terra 2003. (Суб Терра 2003)
- Los debutantes 2003. (Лос дебютанток 2003)
- Promedio Rojo 2004. (Promedio Rojo В 2004)
- La Nana 2009. (Ла Нана 2009)
- Sexo con Amor 2002.
- Enemy mi mejor in 2005.
- Mala Leche 2004. (Малая Лече 2004)
- El Cielo, La-La-Tierra g lluvia 2008.
- Negocio Redondo 2001. (Negocioбыл Редондо 2001)
- El Rey de Los huevones 2006.
- Bastardos EN El Paraíso 2000.
- B-Happy 2003. (Б-Счастливы 2003)
- Cachimba 2004.
- Eternal blood 2002. (Вечная кровь 2002)
5.6. Major films. 2010 years. (2010 года)
- EMA 2019.
- Stefan vs Kramer "a citizen" for 2012 and 2013.
- De Thursday in Santo Domingo 2012.
- Crystal Fairy and the magical cactus 2013.
- Additional sin fin 2016.
- Spider 2019. (Паук 2019)
- El Verano de Los voladores 2013.
- Allende EN su maze 2014.
- Mala junta 2016. (Хунта малая 2016)
- El Cristo Ciego 2016.
- La Salamandra 2018. (Ла Саламандра 2018)
- Violeta se instantly Los cielos 2011.
- Historia de UN OSO-2014 won the "Oscar" for Best animated short film.
- Crystal Fairy 2012. (Кристалл Фея 2012)
- UNA Mujer fiction 2017 won the Oscar for Best foreign language film.
- Fuck my life 2010, que Pena Tu Boda 2011 and que Pena Tu Familia 2013.
- Neruda 2016. (Неруда 2016)
- Los Perros 2017. (Лос Перрос 2017)
- La Danza de La realidad 2013.
- Tarde para morir Joven 2018 won the Leopard for best Director at the festival in Locarno.
- Magic 2013. (Магия 2013)
- Neruda 2014. (Неруда 2014)
- Aurora 2014. (Аврора 2014)
- Sin filtro 2016. (Грех filtro 2016)
- Las analfabetas 2013. (Лас analfabetas 2013)
- Las NIN Quispe 2013.
- La Vida de Los from 2010.
- El Club 2015. (Эль-Клуб 2015)
- EN La Gama de Los Center 2015.
- Las cosas como son 2012 and.
- You will not be in 2016 Estar Solo.
- Cabros de govnische 2017.
- El Bosque de Karadima 2015.
- Bonsai 2011. (Бонсай 2011)
- Joven alocada 2012 g.
- Johnny 100 pesos, capitulo DOS 2017.
- New year-del Tigre 2011.
- NIN spider 2017. (Паук Нин 2017)
- La Noche de enfrente 2012.
- Gatos viejos 2010. (Гатос вьехос 2010)
- Matar a UN hombre 2014.
- Carne de Perro 2012.
- La visita 2014. (Ла висита 2014)
- Gloria 2013 won the Silver bear for Best actress at the Berlin international film festival.
- Amigo Alexis 2019. (Амиго Алексис 2019)
- Post Mortem 2010. (Пост Мортем 2010)
- G a de Pronto El Amanecer 2017.
- El Futuro 2013. (Эль Футуро 2013)
- No, I Loka 2018.
- Rara 2016 won the jury prize at the Berlin international film festival.
- Cirqo 2013.
- No soy Lorena 2014.
- No 2012 nomination for the award "Oscar" for Best foreign language film.
5.7. Major films. Documentaries. (Документальные фильмы)
- Monkey SE construye About I dont take them seriously El Lugar Naci the Donda 2000.
- La Flaca Alejandra 1994.
- Acta General de Chile, 1986.
- Salvador Allende 2004. (Сальвадор Альенде 2004)
- ApARTe UN hombre 2001.
- Dia de organillos 1959.
- Cofralandes, rapsodia Chilean 2002.
- Nostalgia de La Luz 2010.
- Morir UN poco 1966.
- Calle Santa Fe 2007.
- La after 2014. (Ла после 2014 года)
- Mimbre 1957.
- El Diario de agustín 2008.
- El boton de Nakar 2015 won the Silver bear for best screenplay at the Berlin international film festival.
- La cueca Sola 2003.
- CIEN niños Esperando offers UN TREN 1988.
- El salvavidas 2011. (Эль salvavidas 2011)
- Lemebel 2019.
- La Batalla de Chile 1979.
- Estadio Nacional 2001. (Эстадио Насьональ 2001)
6. Cinema festivals in Chile. (Кино фестивали в Чили)
Among the most well-known Chilean film festivals:
- Festival Internacional de near Chilemonos - Chilemonos international animation festival.
A relatively new festival with only five issues in 2014, it brings together most of Chilean producers of animation, as well as many fans.
- Festival Internacional de Documentales de Antofagasta - ANTOFADOCS international festival of documentary Antofagasta.
Held the documentary film festival in the Atacama desert in the Northern Chilean city of Antofagasta. ATOFADOCS offers free seminars that are open to the community.
- Documentary film festival-de-de-Puerto-Varas - Puerto Varas SURDOCS Documentary Film Festival.
Located in Puerto Varas on lake Llanquihue, since 2003, the festival featured 40 documentary films and has more than 4.500 people attending each year.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Antofagasta - FICIANT International film festival Antofagasta.
Launched in 2004, it became one of the most significant film festivals in Northern Chile.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de La Argentina Sobre Medio Ambiente y Sustentabilidad of - FICAMS Antarctica international film festival on problems of the environment and sustainable development.
FICAMS green film festival, which invites filmmakers from different countries to enter audiovisual works that the solution to the problem of global warming, renewable energy, environmental protection and sustainable development. This festival began in 2011 and is held in Punta arenas and Puerto Williams, two of the southernmost cities in Chile and the world.
- Arts festival Internacional del Cortometraje, Santiago FESANCOR Santiago International short film festival.
Since 1993, FESANCOR promotes short films to the media and the public. The festival welcomes the study of new visual and audiovisual languages and is one of the most important festivals of short films in Latin America.
- Festival De cinema B - movie festival B cinema B.
Festival cinema B that accepts all types of original works, including feature films, shorts, music videos and other non-traditional formats. In General, in features films rejected by big movie theatres and distributors. The festival started in 2008 organized by the Chilean Film School and other organizations that joined in for many years.
- Festival De Cine de mujeres - festival FEMCINE women movie.
FEMCINE is a response to the lack of women in the production of the film, as listed on the festivals website Executive Director, Antonella estévez: "less than 20% of television or movie productions we see is headed by a woman."
- Festival Internacional de Cine Valdivia, FICV - the international film festival in Valdivia.
International film festival Valdivia international film exhibition that includes other cultural events like free concerts and books. The festival began in 1993 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the movie in Austral de Chile club.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de viña del Mar - FICVIÑA viña del Mar international film festival.
Although the viña del Mar International film festival began in 1967, its history dates back to 1963, with the first festival of Amateur cinema was promoted by the physician and directed by Aldo Francia. In its fourth edition in 1966, the festival for the "Amateur" from the title and became the first Chilean international film festival. In the end, the festival has grown into what we know today.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Lebu - FICIL Lebu bio International film festival.
Originally known as festival De Cine Latino deep Benavides de Lebu, the festival was created in order to stimulate cultural cinema in Lebu, province of Arauco, which by that time several cinemas and a population that knew very little about the movie. It was originally dedicated to Spanish cinema before landing in the international festival that it is today.
- Festival Internacional Documentales de Santiago - FIDOCS Santiago International documentary film festival.
Started in 1997, FIDOCS has become the main space for exchange, circulation and competition of documentary films in Chile.
- Festival del Cine social from antisocial De La Pintana - FECISO La Pintana social and antisocial film festival.
In 2007, La Pintana social and antisocial film festival was created to promote and disseminate works which address social issues. The festival brought together a wide range of community organizations and facilitated discussions of social issues. La Pintana is one of the poorest communities in Chile.
- The Santiago festival Internacional de Cine - International film festival SANFIC Santiago.
As the name suggests, the festival takes place in Santiago and, with the festival held in Valdivia, became one of the most important Chilean film festivals.
- Documentary film festival de chiloé festival FEDOCHI chiloé documentary film.
This festival took place in chiloé in southern Chile every year since 2006 and is focused on audiovisual works about heritage, identity, and salvation to memory.
- Chile has a growing body of national LGBT cinema In the latter half of the 20th century, Daniel Emilfork, was considered the most prominent Chilean
- Herzegovina Cinema of Brazil Cinema of Bulgaria Cinema of Burkina Faso Cinema of Burma Cinema of Cambodia Cinema of Canada Cinema of Quebec Cinema of Chile Cinema
- in Chile Art in Chile Museums in Chile Cinema of Chile Literature of Chile Music of Chile Newspapers in Chile Television in Chile Theatre in Chile Municipal
- form of cinema verite, Chile Obstinate Memory is a personal essay film Guzman interviews people involved in the making of The Battle of Chile speaks
- Cinema of Chile Cinema of Colombia Cinema of Cuba Cinema of Haiti Cinema of Mexico Cinema of Paraguay Cinema of Peru Cinema of Puerto Rico Cinema of Uruguay
- Poetics of Cinema is a book series of film theory by Chilean filmmaker Raul Ruiz 1941 - 2011 consisting principally of lectures he gave in diverse locations
- Cinema of Argentina refers to the film industry based in Argentina. The Argentine cinema comprises the art of film and creative movies made within the
- President of Chile Spanish: Presidente de Chile officially known as the President of the Republic of Chile Spanish: Presidente de la Republica de Chile is
- of Chile Spanish: Congreso Nacional de Chile is the legislative branch of the government of the Republic of Chile The National Congress of Chile was
- Chile s government is a representative democratic republic, whereby the President of Chile is both head of state and head of government, and of a formal
- largest administrative division in Chile with 56 in total. The largest administrative division in Chile is that of a region with 16 in total. Each provincial
- Ministers of State of Chile Spanish: Ministros de Estado de Chile according to the Chilean constitution, are the direct and immediate collaborators of the
- outline of topics related to the Republic of Chile Chile ISO 3166 - 1 alpha - 2 country code for Chile CL ISO 3166 - 1 alpha - 3 country code for Chile CHL ISO
- of Chile Spanish: Fuerzas Armadas de Chile is the unified military organization comprising the Chilean Army, Air Force and Navy. The President of Chile
- territory of Chile has been populated since at least 3000 BC. By the 16th century, Spanish conquistadors began to subdue and colonize the region of present - day
- Chileans Spanish: Chilenos are people identified with the country of Chile whose connection may be residential, legal, historical, or cultural. For
- The economy of Chile is a high - income economy as ranked by the World Bank, and is considered one of South America s most stable and prosperous nations
- brewed and consumed in Chile is pale lager, though the country also has a tradition of brewing corn beer, known as chicha. Chile s beer history has a strong
- Cinema arrived in Cuba at the beginning of the 20th century. Before the Cuban Revolution of 1959, about 80 full - length films were produced in Cuba. Most
- Austral University of Chile Spanish: Universidad Austral de Chile or UACh is a Chilean research university based primarily in Valdivia, with a satellite
- Carabiniers of Chile Spanish: Carabineros de Chile are the Chilean national police force, who have jurisdiction over the entire national territory of Chile Created
- its return to democracy in 1990, Chile has been an active participant in the regional and international arena. Chile assumed a two - year non - permanent
- The lives, roles, and rights of women in Chile have gone through many changes over time. Chilean women s societal roles have historically been impacted
- The geography of Chile is extremely diverse as the country extends from a latitude of 17 South to Cape Horn at 56 if Chilean claims on Antarctica are
- Chilean gastronomy stems mainly from the combination of traditional Spanish cuisine, Chilean Indigenous Mapuche culture and local ingredients, with later
- of Chile including population density, ethnicity, economic status and other aspects of the population. Chile s 2002 census reported a population of 15
- The Chilean Navy Spanish: Armada de Chile is the naval force of Chile The origins of the Chilean Navy date back to 1817, when General Bernardo O Higgins
- Constitution of Chile was approved by Chilean voters in a controversial plebiscite on 11 September 1980, under the military dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet
- The climate of Chile comprises a wide range of weather conditions across a large geographic scale, extending across 38 degrees in latitude, making generalizations
- 788 km 1996 est. Chile Highway 5 Chile Highway 7 Chile Highway 9 Chile Highway 68 Chile Highway 181 2, 653 km Chile Freeway 6 Chile Freeway 8 Autopista
WEB HOSTING starting at
CLOUD SERVERS starting at
signs up using this link
and GET 20 €
best chilean films chile movies online chilean movies 2018 chilean movies on netflix movies about chilean revolution no the movie chilean cinema national movies film movie chilean movies chiles chile national cinema films cinemas cinema of chilean films definition online chiles national cinema of chile chile movies online pinochet movie chilean movies on netflix national cinemas chilean cinema no the movie national cinema definition theater cine revolution about pinochet