Anikkadavu is a small village formerly a part o...
Appiyapalayam, is a small village under Ettiver...
The quality of education is high compared to ot...
Mangalapatti a population of 3.512 of which 1.7...
Moongiltholuvu is a village and village panchay...
Peramium stands on the banks of the sacred rive...
Ponnapuram is a village in Dharapuram Taluk in ...
The village Poosaripalayam is Chengappalli Panc...
Putharachal is a village in India, Tamil Nadu, ...
★ Villages in Tirupur district
- Putharachal is a village in India, Tamil Nadu, Tirupur district 15 km from town of Palladam. It has a population of 2000. It has regular bus transportation
- Andiagoundanoor village panchayat is one of the largest geographical areas in Tirupur district Udumalpet taluk, Tamil Nadu, India. The village panchayat office
- is a village near Tirupur in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Iduvai is about 48 kilometres 30 mi from Coimbatore, 9 km 6 mi from Tirupur and
- Perumanallur attracts peoples from around villages to buy and sell agriculture and other household products. New Tirupur Industrial Parks Nethaji Apparel Park
- Peramium is a village and a panchayat near Dharapuram and Mulanur in Tirupur district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Peramium stands on the banks of
- groundnuts and cholam. The village gets rain from both the North East and South West Monsoon. Tirupur attracts people from this village to get associated with
- Thandukkaran Palayam is a village located in Tirupur district of Tamil Nadu in India. It is located exactly in between Avinashi and Punjai Puliampatti
- Natham palayam is a small village Located in Kanakkam palayam panjayat, Tirupur taluk, Coimbatore district Tamil Nadu, India. Coordinates: 11 10 45 N
- Ponnapuram is a village in the Dharapuram taluk within the Tirupur district of Tamil Nadu, India. Agriculture is the main occupation along with vegetable
- Kethanur is a village situated in Tirupur District Tamil Nadu. The quality of education is high when compared to other villages in Tamil Nadu. The Kethanur
- landmark located in between Salem to Coimbatore Highway NH 544 Tirupur district Tamil Nadu, India. It has the status of a panchayat town in Tamil Nadu.
- panchayat town in Tirupur district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It was previously under the jurisdiction of the Erode district Kunnathur is a
- Taluk, Tirupur Distirict Formerly in Coimbatore District Tamil Nadu, India. Moongiltholuvu gets its name from once abundant presence of bamboo in this
- Kangayam in Tirupur District Tamil Nadu, South India. The dam is situated 16 km 9.9 mi north of Kangayam and 26 km 16 mi east of Tirupur The dam
- Kadathur is a village in the Madathukulam Taluk of Tirupur district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Earlier it was under Coimbatore District Indian state
- panchayat in Tirupur District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Kaniyur is also called Dravida Iyakkathin Thotti. It is one the K village located near
- municipality in Kangeyam taluk of Tirupur district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is situated on National Highway 67. Kangeyam is a commercial center in Tamil
- Dhali is a panchayat town in Tirupur district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Dhali is located at 10 30 N 77 10 E 10.5 N 77.17 E 10.5 77.17
- Mulanur is a panchayat town under in Dharapuram taluk in Tirupur District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Mulanur is located at 10 46 N 77 43 E 10
- district in Tamil Nadu, India Nallur, Tirupur a municipality in Tirupur district Tamil Nadu, India South Nallur, a town in Coimbatore district in Tamil
- bush. The village doesn t command a Tar road and transport is headache to the people living there. Begin surrounded by districts of Tirupur Erode where
- through many villages and the cities of Coimbatore, and Tirupur finally draining into the Kaveri River at Noyyal, a village in Karur district named after
- distance from its Taluk Main Town Palladam Sukkampalayam is 24 km far from Tirupur Palladam HiTech Weaving Park PHWP is located on the outskirts of Sukkampalayam
- Thirumuruganpoondi is a panchayat town in Tirupur District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is about 38 kilometres 24 mi west from Coimbatore city
- Amaravathinagar is a small town in the foothills of Annamalai Hills in Tirupur district Tamil Nadu, India 17 km south on SH 17 from Udumalpet and around
- one of the biggest Village in the Dindigul district It situates in the border of Dindigul district and nearer to Tirupur district A famous Temple of
- Thirumandagoundanpalayam is situated in 35 km southeast of Coimbatore city and 25 km west from Tirupur The village has a good connecting through road and
- Samalapuram is a suburb of Tirupur in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Samalapuram is located near Somanur, Karumathampatti between Avinashi road and Trichy
- a village in Sathyamangalam taluk in Erode district Tamil Nadu. This village is a boundary between Nilgiris Lok Sabha constituency and Tirupur Lok
- 0054 N 77.5620 E 11.0054 77.5620 Kangeyam taluk is a taluk of Tirupur district of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The headquarters of the taluk is
Users also searched:
villages in tirupur district, category:villages in tirupur district,