In the temple, Bharadi Devi fair is held every ...
Aronda is a village in sindhudurg district, Mah...
Asoli is a small village in the Taluk Vengurla ...
Dikwal is a village in the Malvan Taluka of the...
Info is a village in sindhudurg district, South...
Masure is a village located in Malvan Taluka in...
Mhapan is a village surrounded by Hillocks in s...
Netarde is a small village in sawantwadi Taluka...
The village is located in Pendur Malvan Tehsil ...
★ Villages in Sindhudurg district
- Sindhudurg is an administrative district in the state of Maharashtra in India, which was carved out of the erstwhile Ratnagiri District The district
- small village in Taluka Vengurla and district Sindhudurg of Maharashtra, India. The Gram daivath Village God is Shree Dev Narayan. Sindhudurg is an
- Kurli is a village in Sindhudurg District the south easternmost district of Konkan Division, Maharashtra State, India. Kurli is located 7.9 km from its
- Rahateshwar is a village in the Devgad Taluka of the Sindhudurg district in the state of Maharashtra, India. The village is situated on the bank of a
- Achra is a coastal village in the Sindhudurg district Maharashtra, India. Achra is part of Malvan taluka. The beach in Pirawadi is a virgin beach. Zamdul
- small village in Sindhudurg district near Amboli hill resort in India. Kumbhawade is well - known its mango, cashew and banana farms. Nearby villages include
- Savdav is a village in the Kankavli taluka of Sindhudurg district in Maharashtra State, India. There is a waterfall at Savdav that, being safe for swimming
- Kalmbist is a village in the Sindhudurg district of the Konkan division of the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Mhapan is a village surrounded by hillocks in Sindhudurg district Maharashtra, India. Mhapan has its own shoreline, and it is around 12.9 kilometres
- Konkani - Shirodem, Marathi - Shiroda is a small village in South Konkan in Vengurla taluka, Sindhudurg district Maharashtra India, with a long stretch
- Tarkarli is a village in Malvan taluka in Sindhudurg district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is tourist destination and a coral beach. Ramnavmi
- Netarde is a small village in sawantwadi taluka Dist. Sindhudurg state - Maharashtra Eastern and Southern region is covered by small river which separates
- Masure is a village is located in Malvan taluka of Sindhudurg district southernmost district of Maharashtra, India, across coastal line. It is around
- Rewandi is a village in the Malvan taluka of Sindhudurg district in Maharashtra State, India. Revandi is other variation for the same name. Ozar is the
- small village in Kudal in Sindhudurg district Maharashtra, India. It is situated on Karli River in southwest Maharashtara. Mandakuli comes in Kudal taluka
- Tulsuli is a village in Kudal Taluka of Sindhudurg District in Maharashtra at Mumbai Goa Road. It is known for the Lingeshwar Temple of Shiva and the
- Gothos is a village at the base of Raganagad fort in Sindhudurg District of Maharashtra, India. It lies 19 kilometers 12 mi east of district headquarters
- Aronda is a village in the Sindhudurg district Maharashtra state, India. Aronda is famous for coconut cashew nuts, mangoes, jack fruit, Kokum, and rice
- Dikwal is a village in Malvan Taluka of district Sindhudurg Maharashtra, India. It is a cool, quiet and beautiful historical area surrounded by hills
- Pendur village is located in Malvan Tehsil of Sindhudurg district in Maharashtra, India. It is situated 26 km away from sub - district headquarter Malwan
- Kusur is a small village in Vaibhavwadi tehsil, Sindhudurg district Maharashtra, India. Kusur in itself has 12 wadi s. Bazarwadi, Tembwadi, Malewadi
- Kunkeshwar produces Alphonso mangoes. Kunkeshwar is located in the Sindhudurg district Kunkeshwar is 16 kilometers away from Devgarh devgad 54 kilometers
- think that one pole goes to Kashi. Sageli village is connected by a bus route from Sawantwadi in Sindhudurg district which has better transport connectivity
- Anganewadi is a village located in the Sindhudurg district of Malvan, Maharashtra, India. Alcohol consumption is forbidden in the hamlet. At Bharadi Devi
- Verle is a village in Sawantwadi Taluka in Sindhudurg District of Maharashtra State, India. It belongs to Konkan region and Konkan division. It is located
- taluka in Kankavli subdivision of Sindhudurg district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was earlier a small market town by the name Vabhwe. In the early
- Redi is a village in the district of Sindhudurg in Maharashtra. Originally known as Rewati, Redi is located close to the shores of the Arabian Sea. Cashew
- town in Sindhudurg district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is an important town due to its central location in the Sindhudurg district All talukas
- also a small village of Konkan and consider to be last end of district .... Ajgaon lies about 13 km south of Vengurla, in Sindhudurg District It is the
- Kurli, Karnataka, a village in Belgaum district, Karnataka state, India Kurli, Maharashtra, a village in Sindhudurg district Maharashtra state, India
Users also searched:
villages in sindhudurg district, category:villages in sindhudurg district,