Asegaon, also known as Asegoan Devi is a small ...
Kali is a village in Yavatmal district Maharash...
Ladkhed is a village in darwha Taluka in Yavatm...
★ Villages in Yavatmal district
- Yavatmal district pronunciation help info formerly known as Yeotmal, is a district of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is located in the region of
- state of Maharashtra. It is the administrative headquarters of Yavatmal District Yavatmal is around 90 km away from divisional headquarters Amravati while
- Kalamb is a town in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra state in India. It is famous today for its temple devoted to the Hindu god Ganesha and muslim scholar
- also known as Asegoan Devi, is a small village in Babhulgaon tahsil of Yavatmal district of Maharashtra in India. It contains a temple of the goddess
- is a village in Maregaon tahsil, Yavatmal district Maharashtra, India. As of the census of 2011, there were 60 people residing in the village The population
- Mahagaon is located in Pusad subdivision of Yavatmal district in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is located on the Maharashtra State Highway - 3 MH MSH - 3
- largest city in Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. In earlier times, Wani was known as Wun Wani was a district headquarters in Berar Province
- Ladkhed is a village in Darwha Taluka in Yavatmal District of Maharashtra state, India. It is a part of the Vidarbha region and is in Amravati Division
- Mohda is a village in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra State in India. It is situated 47 kilometres 29 mi from district place Yavatmal Women stage
- Rani Amravati is a village in Babhulgaon tehsil, Yavatmal district Maharashtra, India. Its population in 1991 was around 2, 254. It seats on the bank of
- Pimpalkutti is a village and a railway station in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra State in India. This is the last village and last railway station in Maharashtra
- Shembalpimpri is a village situated in Pusad, Yavatmal district of Maharashtra, India. The village is named after the historical Shembaleswar temple dedicated
- Kali Daulat Khan is a village in the Yavatmal district of Maharashtra, India. It is named after Daulat Khan Patel. Kali DK is 20 km away from Pusad
- Borisinh is a village in Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Its population at the 2011 Census of India was 1, 539.
- Karegaon - Ramnagar - Yawali link road off Yavatmal - Ghatanji State highway MH SH 237, in the Yavatmal district in the southern Vidarbha region of Maharashtra
- originates in the Tehsil of Washim and them flows through the tehsils of Mangrul Pir and Manora into the district of Yavatmal River Katepurna originates in the
- Arni is a town with Administrative Division tehsil in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra State in India. It is situated on the banks of the Arunavati River
- Buldhana district Hingoli district Nanded district Yavatmal district Chandrapur district and Washim district in the Maharashtra state in India. It
- Umarkhed is a Municipal council in Yavatmal district of State of Maharashtra. Umarkhed is located at 19 36 N 77 42 E 19.6 N 77.7 E 19.6 77.7. It
- Pusad is the second largest Municipal Council in the Yavatmal district located in Vidarbha region of Maharashtra state of India. It is named after the
- south, by Parbhani and Latur districts of Marathwada on the west, and Yavatmal District of Maharashtra s Vidarbha region on the north. The influence of Telangana
- city and municipal council in Yavatmal district in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is also known as Cotton City because in this area farmer produces
- in Wani Subdivision of Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Maregaon is a small town which is newly declared as Nagar Panchayat in 2015
- Zari Jamani or Zari Jamni is a town in Wani Subdivision of Yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Zari Jamani Retrieved 18 January 2010
- Railway Line would operate in six tehsils and 90 villages in Wardha, Yavatmal Pusad, Washim, Hingoli and Nanded district of Maharashtra, India. When
- Bagaji Village and Dhanodi village in Amravati District It caters to Wardha District A dam on Bembala river is constructed near Babhulgaon in Yavatmal district
- council in yavatmal district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Pandharkawada municipality won Best Municipality at Amravati Division in 2006 and
- Latur, Nanded, Yavatmal Wardha and Nagpur districts in the state of Maharashtra. This state highway touches numerous cities and villages VIZ. Solapur
- East Godavari district a village in Gollaprolu mandal, East Godavari district Andhra Pradesh, India Durgada, Yavatmal district a village in Maregaon tahsil
- Akola Bazar is a small town in Yavatmal district Akola Bazar got its name to avoid confusion with the city of the same name. It is called Akola Bazar
Amravati Roni is a village in Babhulgaon Tehsil, Yavatmal district, Maharashtra, India. Population in 1991 was about 2.254. This is the place on the river Verula. The village has a Shiva temple and Bhavani. The main occupation is agriculture. Most people are educated. The road ahead leads to Asegaon. Asegaon is a temple of the goddess Devi Asegaon. Mahashivratri is a village fete.
Users also searched:
villages in yavatmal district, category:villages in yavatmal district,