Arungundram is a village in Tamil Nadu between ...
Karivedu the famous village is situated in Vell...
Melmonavoor or Melmanavur or Melmonavur village...
Mettukulam village is located in the Fort city ...
Oomerabad or Umarabad is a village in Tirupattu...
Paradarami is a village located in gudiyattam T...
Sakkaramallur is an Indian Panchayat, town Panc...
★ Villages in Vellore district
- Pennagar is a village in Vellore district Tamil Nadu. It is well known for holding quite good ratio of teachers in population. Though the transport facilities
- village panchayat in Vellore district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Cheri is one of the villages in the Kaveripakkam Taluk of Vellore District
- Vellore district is one of the 37 districts in the Tamil Nadu state of India. It is one of the eleven districts that form the North Tondai Nadu region
- Vellore is a city and the administrative headquarters of Vellore District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the banks of the Palar River in
- village in Vellore District of Tamil Nadu State, India. Alankuppam, Kannadikuppam, Periyankuppam, Veerankuppam, Nacharkuppam are the nearby villages within
- top tourist attractions in and around Vellore Vellore Fort is a large 16th - century fort situated in heart of the Vellore city, in the state of Tamil Nadu
- Christian Medical College Vellore CMC Vellore is a private, minority - run educational and research institute that includes a network of primary, secondary
- is an urban town panchayat and taluk in Vellore district Tamil Nadu, India. It is located 20 km from Vellore city limit. The nearest large town is Pallikonda
- Sembadu is a village in Vellore district Tamil Nadu. Sembadu is situated in between Arcot and Kalavai road. It is 16 km from Arcot and 7 km from Kalavai
- Kammavanpet is a village near Vellore Tamil Nadu, India.The Indian Army has a number of recruits from the Vellore district especially from Kammavanpet
- a village in Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is about 81 kilometres 50 mi from the state capital, Chennai. Nearby villages include
- village in Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. List of Village Panchayats in Tamilnadu Village Panchayat Names of SHOLINGHUR, VELLORE TAMIL
- ASanambut is a village panchayat of 27 km² area in a panchayat union Vellore Taluk, Vellore district Tamil Nadu, India. It has a population of 5000 people
- 12 38 20 N 79 57 19 E 12.6387575 N 79.9552693 E 12.6387575 79.9552693 Ozhalai village is an Indian settlement situated in Vellore district Tamil Nadu.
- Krishnampalli is a village that comes under Melpatti post, Gudiyattam taluk, Vellore district of Tamil Nadu, the southern most state of India. This village lies on
- The Vellore block is a revenue block in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu, India. It has a total of 22 panchayat villages Map of revenue blocks of Vellore
- Kodayanchi is the village located next to Vaniyambadi, Vellore district Tamil Nadu, India. Kodayanchi pincode.org. in Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Melpulam is a small village near Kalavai, in Vellore District of Tamil Nadu, one of the popular southern states of Modern India.
- Meenur is a village in Gudiyattam taluk, Vellore district Tamil Nadu, India. Tamil is the spoken language. The village has Lord Venkateshwarar temple
- from Vellore 85 km from Hosur and Thiruvannamalai, 210 km from Chennai, and 125 km from Bangalore. The name Tirupattur means a group of ten villages small
- K Velur is a village located in Vellore district Tamil Nadu, India.
- Sakkaramallur is an Indian Panchayat, town panchayat village located in Arcot Taluk of Vellore District in the state of Tamil Nadu. Sakkaramallur is located
- Pathapalem, also known as D.P. Palayam, is a village located in Gudiyattam Taluk in the Vellore District Tamil Nadu, India. It is located approximately
- with the Regional Director of Municipal Administration, Vellore and Collector of Vellore District and overall control by the Commissioner of Municipal Administration
- Karivedu is famed village is located in Vellore district Tamil Nadu. The initial present in the name of the village literally signifies the town Kalavai
- Periyapet is a locality of Vaniyambadi in Vellore District Tamil Nadu. It is located near to the branch of river Palar. There are 4 mosques and 1 temple
- Gandhinagar also Gandhi Nagar is locality in Vellore located on the northern bank of the Palar River.It is divided into Gandhi Nagar East and Gandhi
- Diocese of Vellore Latin: Velloren sis is a diocese located in the city of Vellore in the Ecclesiastical province of Madras and Mylapore in India. 13
- It was formed in the year 1989 through the bifurcation of North Arcot into the Tiruvannamalai Sambuvarayar and Vellore Ambedkar districts The city of
- revenue block in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu, India. It has a total of 23 panchayat villages Map of revenue blocks of Vellore district Government
Is one of the Khaderpet locality of Vaniyambadi in Vellore district, Tamil Nadu. All the important places Vaniyambadi as the bus and railway station, police station, daily Bazaar and market are here. The office is Vaniyambadi located here. Periyapet is 1.5 km away.
ASanambut-the village Panchayat of 27 km2 in the Union Panchayat. The village lies in the foothills of the Javadi hills and very close to the river Palar.
Vinnamangalam is a village in Tirupattur district of Tamil Nadu, India. Alankuppam, Kannadikuppam, Periyankuppam, Veerankuppam, Nacharkuppam several nearby villages in a radius of 1-2 km. Tamil is the local language in the village. College of hotel management Kennedy, and technology power is Agaramcheri near Vinnamangalam. Vinnamangalam railway station Ambur railway are the nearest stations to Vinnamangalam. However, the Katpadi junction is a major railway station 59 km near Vinnamangalam.
Users also searched:
villages in vellore district, category:villages in vellore district,