Binega or Vinegar is a small village / village ...
chakeri is a village in Sawai Madhopur which is...
Hander famous for the ancient fortress hangar. ...
Khandip is a village in Gangapur city, Sawai Ma...
The village of Medi is located near the river G...
Mohacha is a village in Gangapur city, Sawai Ma...
Pilauda, also known as Piloda is a village in t...
★ Villages in Sawai Madhopur district
- Sawai Madhopur District is a district of Rajasthan state in North - Western India. Sawai Madhopur is the chief town and district headquarters. Sawai Madhopur
- Sawai Madhopur is a city and Municipal Corporation Nagar Parishad in the Sawai Madhopur District in Rajasthan state, India. It is the administrative
- Medi is a village in Gangapur City in Sawai Madhopur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Medi village is located near the Gambhir river and covers
- village in sawai madhopur which is center of political, social, sports and cultural activities of east region of rajasthan, and play a vital role in regional
- Chhan is a village in the Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, India. It is identified with Jhain or Jhayin which is mentioned in the Delhi Sultanate
- a Nagar Parishad in Sawai Madhopur District in the state of Rajasthan, India. In terms of population, it is the 18th largest city in Rajasthan. King Kushaliram
- Ghode ka Binega is a small village hamlet located approximately 8 km 5 mi from Gangapur City in Sawai Madhopur District of Rajasthan State, India. It
- Adalwara Kalan is an Indian village located at Sawai Madhopur Rajasthan. As of census 2011, Village has population 1914. In which 979 are males and 935
- Bhagwatgarh is a village in South - west of Sawai Madhopur District in Rajasthan state of India. It is surrounded by continuous series of mountains from
- village situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of Indian state Rajasthan. It is mainly known for the Durga temple situated in the middle of village
- Bhagwatgarh is a town in South - West Sawai Madhopur India. It is covered by a continuous series of mountains from south - west and the River Banas. Sapt - Kund
- 5025694 The Shilpgram Museum is a craft village situated near Ramsinghpura village 9 km from Sawai Madhopur in India. It is a living ethnographic museum
- Kazi Kundli is a Village in Gram Panchayat Gandal, Sub - District Bamanwas, District Sawai Madhopur in the state of Rajasthan, India. All about Kazi Kundli
- Gokulpur is a village in the Khandar tehsil of the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, India. It is 60 km from district headquarters. As of 2013 it had a population
- Mohacha is a village in Gangapur City, Sawai Madhopur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. Mohacha is located along the main railway line from Delhi
- Khandip is a village in Gangapur City, Sawai Madhopur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. Khandip is located along the main railway line from Delhi
- Baadrayal or Badhrayal is a village in Gangapur City, Sawai Madhopur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. Baadrayal is located near to the main railway
- Khirni is a gram panchayat in the Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, India. It is located 32 km from the Sawai Madhopur town. It lies 6 km from the
- Khandar is a tehsil of district Sawai Madhopur Rajasthan. The river Banas flows through Khandar. Khandar was famous for the ancient khandar Fort. Earlier
- originates in the hills near Rajpura village in Sawai Madhopur District The river flows generally southwest, partly through hills and partly in the plains
- 64 km in Jaipur, Tonk and Sawai Madhopur Districts It joins the Banas near Philpura village in Sawai Madhopur district River Gudia is its tributary.
- क डल is a village in Post Gandal, Bamanwas Tehsil, in Sawai Madhopur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The total population is 598, in 132 households
- station is a small railway station in Sawai Madhopur district Rajasthan. Its code is AMLI. It serves Amli village The station consists of two platforms
- in Jaipur, Dausa and Sawai Madhopur Districts before joining Banas river near Hadoli of Sawai Madhopur District Major part of Morel river flows in District
- park in northern India, initially covering 282 km² at the time it was formed. Ranthambhore was established as the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955
- University in the village of Mainpura in Sawai Madhopur District in 1993 to educate girls in the district The Vidyapeeth includes girls in grades 1 through
- Mahu Kalan is a census town in Sawai Madhopur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan.Arti Gurjar is Sarpanch in Mahukalan Panchayat at Present. Mainly
- village in the district of Sawai Madhopur tehsil being wazirpur in the state of Rajasthan of republic of India. The village is one of the largest in
- across Hadavati before meeting the Chambal near the village of Rameshwar in Sawai Madhopur District The Banas drains a basin of 45, 833 km², and lies entirely
- tehsil in Tonk district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The Tonk district is bounded in the north by Jaipur district in the east by Sawai Madhopur district
Malarana Chour is an elegant village situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of Indian state Rajasthan. It is mainly famous Durga temple located in the village centre. The temple of God Meenesh is located in the village in the direction of Jaipur, in * Sawai Madhopur main road. "Meenesh temple, bhagwan, Malarana Hour,Sawai Madhopur". Wikimapia.org. Checked 17 July 2011.
Users also searched:
villages in sawai madhopur district, category:villages in sawai madhopur district,