Residents of five small villages, WADA Agwarh, ...
Bahadurpur is a village in Sangrur district in ...
Nathumajra is a village located in Tehsil Maler...
Phaguwala is a village located 19 km East of Sa...
★ Villages in Sangrur district
- is a village in the Sangrur District of the Indian state of Punjab. It is located at 4km from the holy site of Mastuana Sahib, 10km from Sangrur 32 km
- is a Village of Sub division Moonak in Sangrur district in the state of Punjab, India. It is 54 km to the south of District headquarters Sangrur 14 km
- Ghanauri Kalan is a village in Sangrur District in the Indian State of Punjab. It is one of the biggest villages in Sangrur District by area. The total
- Sangrur Assembly Constituency Sl. No.: 108 is a Punjab Legislative Assembly constituency in Sangrur district Punjab state, India. Constituency consists
- a big village about 5 km from Sangrur the district headquarters, on Sangrur - Barnala road in Punjab, India. The residents of five small villages Vada
- village in Sangrur Sangrur is a district in the Indian state of Punjab. Abaspura is located at eastern boundary of Malerkotla city. Nearby villages are
- is a village in the Sangrur district of Punjab, India. It s located, only seven kilometers east of Sangrur city, on the Sangrur - Patiala road in the Indian
- a village in Sub division Lehragaga in Sangrur district in the state of Punjab. It is located 40 km to the south of District headquarters Sangrur 149 km
- small village in Sunam block of Sangrur District in Punjab, India, which is situated on Sangrur - Patran National Highway - 71, about 30 km from Sangrur and
- Jawaharwala is a village located at 29 54 N 75 48 E 29.90 N 75.80 E 29.90 75.80, 9 km southeast of Lehragaga, in Sangrur district of the Punjab.
- Nathumajra is a village located in Malerkotla Tehsil of Sangrur district in Punjab, India. It is situated 15 kilometres 9.3 mi away from sub - district headquarter
- The Village of Bhasaur is situated on state Highway No. 11 between Dhuri and Maler Kotla towns in Sangrur District of East Punjab. New Delhi is around
- Haryau is a village that is situated in the Sangrur District of Punjab, India. This Village established in 1650 by Multania Sangu. Mughal empire Shahjahan
- village in tehsil Dhuri district Sangrur Punjab, India This is a small village with most of the people with gotra Madahar or Marahar. The village consists
- 25 acres and 300 - bed PGIMER Satellite Centre Sangrur in Ghabdan village of Sangrur district Inaugurated in 2016, OPD services are available from 9.00 am
- Phaguwala is a village located 19 kilometers east of the city of Sangrur and 40 kilometers from Patiala on NH - 64 in the district of Sangrur in state of Punjab
- La Foundation School is situated in village Thalesan, in the outskirts of city named Sangrur in the Punjab state of India. The school is affiliated to
- Falaund Kalan is a village in Sangrur in Punjab, India. The village name came from the foundries that were used to melt iron folad for the state of Malerkotla
- name Cheema, Barnala, a village Cheema, Gurdaspur, a village Cheema, Sangrur a town Cheema, Duri, a village in Sangrur district Banka Cheema Dilawar Cheema
- sahib. Other villages in sangrur district from with a sizable Khangura population are Ghanaur Jattan, Khanpur, Batriana, Akbarpur, Bijalpur. In Ludhiana Distt
- longitude, in the southeast part of the state. It is surrounded by Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and Mohali to the north, Fatehgarh Sahib and Sangrur districts to
- tohana tehsil in haryana and khanori, naiwala in sangrur district of punjab this area called old sangrur district before partition of punjab and haryana and
- Sangrur constituency, Punjab.He was also a professional comedian who performs skits in the Punjabi language. Mann was born in Satoj village Sangrur district
- November 1966, Sangrur district was bifurcated and its Jind and Narwana tehsils were merged to form Jind district one of the seven districts of the newly
- nearby cities to Hamidi. This Place is in the border of the Barnala District and Sangrur District Sangrur District Sherpur is East towards this place
- people in India and Pakistan. Lehal may also refer to: Lehal Village Patiala a village in Patiala. Lehal Kalan, a village in Sangrur district of the
- sub - tehsils. The district is roughly triangular in shape, and is bounded on the northwest by Bathinda district on the northeast by Sangrur district and on the
- Sahitya Akademi Award in 1998, but later returned it in 2015. Mohan Bhandari was born in 1937 in the Banbhaura village of Sangrur district Punjab. Bhandari
- largest in Punjab after Ludhiana District and Sangrur District It is bounded by Faridkot district and Moga district on the north, Mukatsar district on the
- Kaur was an Indian freedom fighter. Born circa 1890 in the village Bakshiwala in Sangrur district of Punjab, India, Gulab Kaur was married to Mann Singh
Balamgarh is a village in the Tehsil Dhuri district Sangrur. Is a small village with the most people with Gotra Madahar or Marahar. The village has about 150 houses, mostly jatt Sikhs, some Muslims and Hindus.
Haryau is a village which is located in Sangrur district Punjab, India. This settlement was founded in 1650 Multania Sangha. Mughal subsequently gave 78.000 Vigha land Multania Sangha, where Sangha Multania to establish this village. This village is also known as Haryau-Sangva. That is one public school, three private schools, one public hospital, one of the cooperative farm companies and the Bank, one of HDFC Bank, the two main gurudwaras, one mosque and one suvidha Kendra.
Users also searched:
villages in sangrur district, category:villages in sangrur district,