★ P. nanus
P. nanus may refer to:
- Phrynobatrachus nanus is a species of frog found in Chad and possibly in the Central African Republic.
- Pseudomys nanus, the Western Chestnut mouse, is a rodent species found only in Australia.
- Pyrgulopsis nanus, the distal glandular spring toenail, is a freshwater snail species.
- Phrynopus nanus, a species of frog endemic to Colombia.
- Pleurocoelus nanus, a dinosaur species from the early Cretaceous period found in North America.
- Philautus nanus, an extinct frog species endemic to Sri Lanka.
- Physalaemus nanus, a species of frog endemic to Brazil.
Users also searched:
p. nanus, cretaceous africa. p. nanus,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →