Only a city with a municipal Council in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the easternmost town in the state. The Eastern boundary of the city is at the junction of two major rivers, the Ganges and the Ghaghara.The city is located 140 km East of Varanasi and about 380 km from state capital Lucknow. It has a protected area bird sanctuary, Jai Prakash Narayan bird sanctuary.
1. Etymology. (Этимология)
According to locals, the name only comes from the name of the sage Valmiki, author of Ramayana. Valmiki lived here at one point, and the place was immortalized in the temple, though he was long gone. Another suggestion about the origin of the name is that it refers to the sandy quality of the soil, locally known as "Ballua" Balu means "sand".
2. Geography. (География)
The only district in Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. It consists of irregular in shape the tract West of the confluence of the rivers Ganga and Ghaghra, the former separating it from Bihar in the South and the latter from Deoria and Bihar in the North and East respectively. The boundary between only and Bihar is determined by the deep streams of these two rivers. It is bordered to the West by MAU, to the North by Deoria, on the North-East and South-East by Bihar and on the South-West of Ghazipur. The district lies between the Parallels of 25º33 and 26º11 North latitude and 83º38 and 84º39 East longitude. It is only among the least forested regions in India.
3. Demographics. (Демография)
In 1901, only had a population of 15.278. According to the Indian census of 2001, it only had a population of 102.226. Men accounted for 54% of the population and females 46%. It only had an average literacy rate of 65%, higher than the national average rate of 59.5%; with 58% men and 42% of females literate. 11% of the population under the age of six years.
In the Indian census 2011, only had a total population of 104.424, of which 55.459 men and 48.965 were females with the sex ratio is 883 females per 1.000 males. The population aged 0 to 6 years was 11.623. The total number of literate people in it were only 77.331, accounting for 74.1% of the population, while among men 78.0% among women with 69.5%. Effective literacy rate 7 population only accounted for 83.3%, of which male literacy rate was 88.0%, and female literacy rate was 78.0%. Scheduled castes and scheduled tribes population 8.703 and 3.942, respectively. Was that only 15772 households in 2011.
4. Transport. (Транспорт)
The only railway station has many trains a day, including 2 Rajdhani Express. Connecting trains to major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and also Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi and Allahabad on many trains available.
Only to get to the state capital Lucknow and the cities of Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi and Allahabad. The state bus Corporation UPSRTC is the main motor of the media.
5. Dadri Mela fair. (Дадри Мела ярмарка)
Dadri Mela is the first largest cattle fair of India, which is 5 km 3.1 km from city only, near NH 31 and 3 km 1.9 km from the bus station it is only the city. The fair begins with people taking Holy dip in river Ganges on the full moon of Kartik Purnima in October–November. This fair is held annually in honor of the trader dardar Muni, disciple of Maharishi Bhrigu.
The month-long fair is organized in two stages. The first phase begins in ten days until Kartik Purnima, during which traders bring some excellent breeds of cattle from across India for sale / purchase. After Kartik Purnima, organized various cultural programs and here you can find a large number of makeshift shops of various items during the next two weeks.
6. University. (Университет)
In Jananayak University Chandrashekhar, only it is a public University established in 2016, the government of Uttar Pradesh in only Uttar Pradesh.
This affiliating University and the University began its first season in 2016-17 from 122 colleges only. These 122 colleges only in the past were connected with the Vidyapith Mahatma Gandhi Kashi, Varanasi. For the 2016-17 academic year, the examinations were held Vidyapith Mahatma Gandhi Kashi, Varanasi, but the students were awarded the degree Jananayak University Chandrashekhar, only.
- Ballia district is one of the districts of Uttar Pradesh, India. Ballia district is a part of Azamgarh division situated in the east of Uttar Pradesh
- Ballia railway station is a railway station in Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is BUI. It serves Ballia city. The station consists of three platforms
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ballia also known as J.N.V. Ballia is a boarding school in Sinha Chawar, Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The co - educational
- established in 2016 by Government of Uttar Pradesh in Ballia Uttar Pradesh. These 122 colleges of Ballia district were formerly affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ballia is a Kendriya Vidyalaya school located 5 kilometers from Ballia Railway Station in Uttar Pradesh. The school has 1055 students
- Ballia Lok Sabha constituency Hindi: बल य ल कसभ न र व चन क ष त र is one of the 80 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Uttar Pradesh state in
- Ballia Nagar is a constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Ballia Nagar in the Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Narahi is a village located in Ballia Sadar tehsil of Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh, India. It has total 1, 274 families residing at present. Narahi has
- village of Ballia district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its population is 469, per the 2011 Census. Govindpur village is located in Ballia Tehsil
- Holy Cross School HCS is a convent school in Ballia Uttar Pradesh, India. It is affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
- Uttar Pradesh state. The expressway will connect the historic towns of Ballia and Azamgarh with the state capital, Lucknow. It is to be developed by the
- Ballia is a village in Siwan district of Bihar state in northern India. It is situated 17 km away from Siwan district. Its coordinates are 26 17 37 N and
- Ballia Vidhan Sabha constituency Hindi: बल य व ध न सभ न र व चन क ष त र was an assembly constituency in Begusarai district in the Indian state of
- or related to Ballia India. Mangal Pandey Prominent soldier in the 1857 revolution of India Bhrigu Maharaj Brahmin saint from Ballia district Raja
- Bhrigu Ashram is a temple in Ballia The dadri mela which is the second largest cattle fair in India takes place every year from a distance of about one
- Koth is a village in the Ballia District of Uttar Pradesh, India. As of 2011 census, this village had a population of 9, 345. Gram Panchayat Identification
- in Ballia District, Uttar Pradesh, India situated around 39 km from the main city in East direction. The village is connected to the city of Ballia by
- Sealdah - Ballia Express 13105 13106 is a normal mail express type train of Indian Railways linking the city of Kolkata with Ballia district of Uttar
- Sheikhpur is a village in Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh, India, formerly in the District of Azam Garh, UP District Azamgarh, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- ब र य is a nagar panchyat in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh. Bariya Nagar panchyat in divided 16 ward Bairia Tehsil in Ballia District of Uttar Pradesh
- from the Ballia Lok Sabha constituency He is member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He won the 2014 Indian general elections from the Ballia Lok Sabha
- Barauli is a village located on Ghosi Nagra Road in Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 4 km west from Kiriharapur railway station. The ex - prime
- Bhrigu Ballia is a village in Balia Panchyat, Maharajganj Block, Siwan district, Bihar, India. The village is named after the great sage Bhrigu. The languages
- Ibrahimpatti Near Koth, Ballia is a village in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is situated 69 kilometres 43 mi from Ballia As of 2011 census
- Pharsatar alternately known as Phursatar is a village in Siar Mandal, Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The village is governed by a Gram panchayat
- the Sher - e Ballia Lion of Ballia was an Indian independence activist and revolutionary. Pandey was born in Rattuchak, a village in Ballia District of
- corner of Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Belthara Road is the sub - district headquarters. District headquarters of the city is Ballia which is
- Rasra Tehsil of Ballia district in Uttar Pradesh, India. Jamalpur s nearest railway station is Ballia Jamalpur Village in Ballia Uttar Pradesh
- Ballia District of Uttar Pradesh State, India. It belongs to Azamgarh Division It is located 2 KM towards North from District head quarters Ballia
- of Ballia district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Its population is 1889, per the 2011 Census. Mahthapar s nearest railway station is Ballia Mahthapar
Users also searched: