★ S. chinensis
S. chinensis may refer to:
- Simmondsia chinensis, jojoba, is a shrub species native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California and Mexico.
- Schisandra chinensis, a deciduous woody grape species native to the forests of Northern China and the Russian Far East.
- Salvia chinensis is an annual plant species that grows in several provinces of China.
- Stachyurus chinensis, a flowering plant species of the genus Stachyurus.
- Spilopelia chinensis, the spotted pigeon, is a species of pigeon found in tropical South Asia from Pakistan and Sri Lanka East to southern China and Southeast Asia.
- Sousa chinensis, the Chinese White Dolphin, is a species of Dolphin.
Users also searched:
s. chinensis, deserts of arizona. s. chinensis,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →