★ Aurangabad, Bihar
Aurangabad is a city in Aurangabad district, Bihar, India. It is the center of County administration and has a population of 102.244 as of 2011. The inhabitants of this region speak Magahi and Hindi. It is also known as "Chittorgarh of Bihar".
1. History. (История)
Aurangabad is sometimes called "Chittorgarh of Bihar" because of its large Rajput population ancestry profile suryavanshi. With Indias first General elections in 1952, Aurangabad has only ever elected representatives Rajput. Other family clans represented in Aurangabad include the Mauryan, Gupta and Gahadavalas locally spelled "Gadhwal, Gaharwal in Bihar".
In ancient times, Aurangabad is located in the Mahajanapada kingdoms of Magadha 1200 - 322 BC. The ancient rulers of the city of Bimbisaras the end of the 5th century BC, Ajatashatru the beginning of the 4th century BC Chandragupta 321 Maurya - 298 BC Ashoka and 268 - 232 BC.
During the reign of Sher Shah Suri 1486 - 1545 CE, Aurangabad has become strategically important within the Garden Rohtas district. After the death of Sher Shah Suri Aurangabad came under the rule of Akbar. Afghan ascent in the area was overpowered by Todar Mal. Some elements of Afghan architecture remain.
After the fall of the Mughal Empire, Aurangabad was ruled by zamindars. the wealthy landowners, including Deo Raj, Kuṭumba, Mali, Pawai, Chandragarh, and Siris. In zamindars resisted British rule. For example, Fateh Narayan Singh of Deo Raj, Mewari Sisodia Rajputs supported Kunwar Singh against the British.
In 1865, district of Bihar was separated from Patna district. Aurangabad was made subdivision of the Bihar district. Stement was the first officer of regional division Aurangabad. The first member of Parliament from the district was the former chief Minister of Bihar Unified Satyendra Narayan Singh Chhote Saheb.
26 January 1973, district Aurangabad, Bihar, was created by the state notification number 07 / 11-2071-72 January 19, 1973. K. A. H. Subramanyam was the first district magistrate and Surjit Kumar sahoo was the sub-divisional officer.
2. Geography. (География)
Aurangabad is a city located in North-Eastern India ON HX 2 now NH19 Grand trunk road at its intersection with NH98 now NH139. The nearest large town is Gaia 70 km 43 miles to the East. The provincial capital of Bihar Patna is 140 km 87 miles to the North-East.Two main channel crossing district:- 1.The River Sone 2.River Punpun
The area is 89 square miles 34 square miles.
Aurangabad rests on the alluvial plain on the banks of the river Adri. Major rivers son is 26 km 16 miles West of here. Other rivers such as Punpun, Auranga, Bataane, Morhar, and Madaar flow through the Aurangabad district.
3. Economy. (Экономика)
Aurangabad agrarian economy. It lies in the drought-prone areas. The main crops are rice, wheat, gram, lentil and rapeseed.With the rapid industrialization of Aurangabad has secured 4th place in the landscaped area using niti Aayog. It mainly includes mining, heavy industry, electricity Nabinagar super thermal power plant, which has a capacity of 4380 MW660MWX6.This is one of the third largest power station in India.6th September 2019,the plants capacity in the operation of the first unit 660 of 4380 MW. NTPC, Nabinagar and cement production Sri of cement. Manufactured products include carpets, rugs and brassware.Auranagabad is also famous for strawberry cultivation, which help local farmers to strengthen their economy and create new jobs for the villagers who do not migrate in search of livelihood.
4. Transport. (Транспорт)
Aurangabad is well connected by road and rail. The anugraha Narayan road AUBR railway station, nearest railway station, approximately 11 km from the city of Aurangabad. The main thoroughfare of UE-2 and UE-139. NH-2 connects Delhi and Kolkata and NH-139, which basically connects via Patna Daudnagar. There is a direct train to Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Indore, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Jammu, Haridwar, Lucknow, Pune, PrayagrajAllahabad, Varanasi, Patna.
The distance to the Gaya international airport, which is 80 km from the centre of the town and the airport which is 136 km from the city centre. Main superfast train stops at the station road Anugrah Narayan.
- 12801 Purshottam Express / 02.
- Jharkhand Express 12817 / 18.
- Jodhpur Express 12307 / 08.
- Gaya Garibrath Express 22409 / 10.
- Jaisalmer Express 12371 / 72.
- Of Dikshabhoomi Express, 11045 / 46.
- Shipra Express 22911 / 12.
- Parsnath SF Express 12941 / 42.
- Mumbai Mail 12321 / 22.
- Chandra Express 12381 / 82.
- Mahabodhi Express 12397 / 98.
5. Famous people. (Известные люди)
- Anugrah Narayan Singh, the Constituent Assembly of India and the Deputy chief Minister of Bihar.
- Satish Kumar Singh. (Сатиш Кумар Сингх)
- Nikhil Kumar, former MP and ex-Governor of Kerala.
- Satyendra Narayan Sinha, the first member of Parliament and former chief Minister of Bihar.
- Sushil Kumar Singh member of Parliament India.
- Aurangabad district is one of the thirty - eight districts of Bihar state, India. It is currently a part of the Red Corridor. Aurangabad played a major role
- Aurangabad Lok Sabha constituency Hindi: और ग ब द ल क सभ न र व चन क ष त र is one of the 40 Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Bihar state
- Akauna is a village located in Goh block, Aurangabad district, Bihar India. It is located 4 km away from the block s headquarters. This village is famous
- Dariyapur is a village in the Aurangabad district of Bihar state, India. It comes under Dumri panchayat, Kutumba block. Many Dariyapur residents are Rajputs
- Hanspura, is a block town of Aurangabad district of Bihar state in India. It is located towards the north side of Aurangabad district. It is the single
- notified area in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar Deo located 10 - km to the southeast of District Administrative Aurangabad Bihar Deo is located
- Piru is a village in the Aurangabad district, in Bihar India.Piru was known as Pritikoota in ancient times and was the birthplace of the legendary poet
- Achuki is a village located in Rafiganj block, Aurangabad district, Bihar India. Achuki has a total of 259 houses in it. The Achuki village has population
- Aurangabad district, Bihar Aurangabad Bihar Lok Sabha constituency Aurangabad Maharashtra Lok Sabha constituency Aurangabad cantonment Aurangabad
- Jamhore is a village and a notified area in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar Jamhore is Famous For DEVI MAA TEMPLE, Place Of Worship.
- in Aurangabad district, Bihar India, . The village is situated on the road joining Daudnagar to Haspura. B.L. Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad on
- Dharampura is a village in the Indian state of Bihar It is located in Deo block in the district of Aurangabad Dharampura Population per Census India
- Deokund is a small town in the Goh block of Aurangabad District of Bihar state in India. It belongs to the Magadh division. The distance from the state
- Aurangabad District may refer to: Aurangabad District, Bihar Aurangabad District, Maharashtra
- Raghunathpur is a village in Haspura block of Aurangabad District of Bihar state in India. It is part of Purhara panchayat. It belongs to Magadh division
- This is a list of villages in Aurangabad district, Bihar Abdulpur Achuki Adhaura Adhyan Khap Adma Adma Rastipur Adri Agini Ahamadpur Ahirari Ahiyapur
- B.L. Indo, Aurangabad Bihar India, is a co - educational institution which was founded in 2001. It is administered by the B.L. Indo Educational Trust
- At is a village in Aurangabad Bihar India. It is in the Madanpur tehsil. It has one primary school. It is situated on the bank of Keshar river. Farming
- Surkhi is a small village in Obra Block in Aurangabad District in Bihar India. Surkhi is under Sonahuli Panchayat. The total population of the village
- Amauna is a village located in the Barun Block of Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar Census 2011, Amauna village Data
- Manohari is a village in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar Census 2011, Manohari village Data
- Amauna is a village located in the Nabinagar Block of Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar Census 2011, Amauna village Data
- Navinagar is a city and a notified area in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Bihar and is the location of Navinagar Super Thermal Power Project
- was an Indian politician and a former Member of Parliament from the Aurangabad Bihar Lok Sabha constituency and is married to the former Governor of
- railway station is a main railway station in Aurangabad district, Bihar Its code is AUBR. It serves Aurangabad town. The station consists of 4 platform.
- large village in the Daudnagar subdivision and block in Aurangabad district, located in Bihar India. The town falls under the jurisdiction of the Magadh
- branch of Paradise Coaching Center in year 2011 in the Club Road of Aurangabad in Bihar state. It has the slogan School with the Difference The director
- in Bihar who later was elected twice as MLA from Aurangabad Bihar Saryu Singh was one of most prominent freedom fighter from Aurangabad Bihar and
- currently a Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha from Aurangabad Lok Sabha constituency in Bihar He has been elected as a Member of Parliament in the
- village in Nabinagar taluk in Aurangabad district, Bihar It was conceptualised in 1989 by the then Chief Minister of Bihar Satyendra Narayan Sinha who
Users also searched: