★ La Ferte
La Ferte is a French toponym meaning fortress or Bastion, derived from the Gallo-Roman firmitate, ultimately from the Latin firmus meaning stable or strong. This is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Ville-sous-la-Ferte, in the Department of Aube.
- La Ferte-Vidame, in the Eure-et-Loire Department.
- La Ferte-Bernard, in the Department of Sarthe.
- La Ferte-Milon, in the Department of Aisne.
- La Ferte, Jura, in the Jura Department.
- La Ferte-Imbault, in the Department of Loire-et-cher.
- La Ferte-Villeneuil, in the Eure-et-Loire Department.
- La Ferte-Mace, in the Orne Department.
- La Ferte-Frênel, in the Department of the Orne.
- La Ferte Abbey, a Cistercian Abbey in La Ferte-sur-Gros In the commune of Saint-Ambrey, saône-et-Loire Department.
- La Ferte-Chevresis, in the Aisne Department.
- La Ferte-Saint-Cyr, in the Department of Loire-et-cher.
- La Ferte-Hauterive, in the Department of Allier.
- La Ferte-sur-Quiere, Department of the Ardennes.
- La Ferte-Saint-Samson, in the Department of Seine-navigation.
- La Ferte-Alais, in the Department of Essonne.
- La Ferte-sous-Jouarre, in The Seine-et-Marne Department.
- La Ferte-Loupiere, in the Department of Yonne.
- La Ferte-Saint-Aubin, Department of Loiret.
- La Ferte-Gaucher, in The Seine-et-Marne Department.
- La Ferte-Beauharnais, in the Department of Loire-et-cher.
Users also searched:
la ferte, cistercian saints. la ferte, la ferté,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →