★ H. orientalis
H. orientalis may refer to:
- Huaxiagnathus orientalis, a type of theropod dinosaur from the lower Cretaceous of China.
- Halorubrum orientalis, a bacterium species of the genus Halorubrum.
- Hyacinth orientalis, common Hyacinth, garden hyacinth, or Dutch Hyacinth, is a perennial flowering plant native to Southwest Asia, southern and Central Turkey, northwestern Syria, Lebanon, and Northern Israel.
- Helleborus orientalis, a flowering plant species.
- Heleophryne orientalis, the Eastern Ghost frog, is a species of frog endemic to South Africa.
Users also searched:
h. orientalis, cretaceous africa. h. orientalis,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →