★ E. orientalis
E. orientalis may refer to:
- Eleutherodactylus orientalis is a species of frog endemic to Cuba.
- Eurystomus orientalis, the Eastern dollar bird or dollar roller, is a bird species.
- Ervatamia orientalis is a plant species of the genus Ervatamia found in Australia.
- Erioptera orientalis, a species of crane fly in the genus Erioptera.
- Eudynamys orientalis, the Pacific Cole or Eastern Cole, is a species of cuckoo found from Wallacia East to the Solomon island and South to Northern and Eastern Australia.
- Erythrina orientalis, a plant species.
Users also searched:
e. orientalis, birds of wallacea. e. orientalis,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →