★ A. orientalis
A. orientalis may refer to:
- Amycolatopsis orientalis, a type of bacteria with a high ha content.
- Asperula orientalis, the blue mountain ash or Eastern asperula, is a perennial plant native to Western Asia and Europe.
- Anomala orientalis, the Oriental beetle, is a species of beetle native to Asia.
- Aplysiopsis orientalis is a species of sea slug native to the northwestern Pacific ocean.
- Arborophila orientalis, the white-faced partridge, is a bird species found only in Indonesia.
- Amorphoscelis orientalis is a species of praying mantis found in Kenya, Somalia and Tanzania.
- Amblyseius orientalis is a predatory species of mites that live in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Anthreptes orientalis, the Eastern purple Sunbird or Kenyan purple Sunbird, is a bird species found from Djibouti to Tanzania.
- Acrocephalus orientalis, the Eastern Warbler, is a species of passerine bird native to Eastern Asia.
1. Synonyms. (Синонимы)
- Archaeobalbis orientalis, a synonym for Herochroma baibarana, is a moth species found in China, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, North-Eastern Himalaya, peninsular Malaysia, Sumatra and Borneo.
Users also searched:
a. orientalis, amorphoscelis. a. orientalis,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →