★ Aluva railway station
Aluva or alwaye is one of the most important railway stations in Kerala and is also the second busiest station in the Indian state of Kerala in terms of number of trains after Thrissur railway station. It is a class 3 NSG stations under Thiruvananthapuram railway division. It lies in the Shoranur–Cochin harbour section-Thiruvananthapuram railway division.
Aluva is an important stop for all passenger trains passing through the region except rajadhani Express and a few super high-speed trains. This is a convenient station for boarding for passengers travelling in Kalamassery, North Paravur, Idukki district, Kodungallur, Perumbavoor, of Kakkanad, Kizhakkambalam, between muvattupuzha and Kothamangalam. It also serves passengers To and from Cochin International airport. Station aluva boasts the busiest railway station in Ernakulam district exceeding the North and South of the railway station in the city centre Ernakulam. This is because regardless Kottayam / Alappuzha route, almost all South trains stop here, although this is not the case with Ernakulam Kottayam polygon stationfor trains and Ernakulam Junctionfor trains in the direction of the station to Alappuzha.
1. Layout. (Макет)
To the alwaye railway station has 3 platforms to handle long-range and passenger trains and platforms 1 for handling. There is one entrance presently a secondary entrance is planned.
2. Company. (Компания)
Railway station is aluva station generating income for Thiruvananthapuram rail Division. In financial year 2011-12 it earned 320749989 rupees, the highest since Thiruvananthapuram Central, Ernakulam junction, Thrissur, Ernakulam town, the junction Kollam and Kottayam, which are station located in the district headquarters in the state.
3. Requirements. (Требования)
- The opening of a new entrance on the West side.
- Stop for Kochi – Pune Express.
- Stop for Kochuveli – Porbandhar Express.
- The expansion of the Cochin – Thiruvananthapuram Express Aluva.
- Extension of passenger trains Ernakulam Aluva.
- Modification of platform 4.
- Stop for Kochuveli – Dehradun Express.
- Escalators on platforms. (Эскалаторы на платформах)
- Increase Parking for vehicles in the existing terminal and require a new entrance on the West side.
- Stop to Thiruvananthapuram Central – Chennai Express.
- Stop for Kochuveli – Amritsar Express.
- LED displays in the terminal.
- Stop to Thiruvananthapuram Central – Nizamudin Express.
- Transfer of the goods yard at Chowara.
- Extension of Kozhikode -Thrissur passenger train to Cochin.
- Modernization of the existing train terminal.
- Opening of the passenger service center.
- Stop to Thiruvananthapuram Central – Chennai superfast.
- Stop for Kochuveli – Hubli Express.
- Stop for Thiruvananthapuram – Kannur Jan Shatabdi Express.
- 7 km from Aluva Aluva is accessible through rail Aluva Railway Station air Cochin International Airport and metro Kochi Metro Aluva home to the
- trains. The railway station is located about 6 km from Ernakulam Town, 9 km from Ernakulam Junction and 11 km from Aluva Railway Stations Rail connectivity
- Aluva is a station of Kochi Metro. The station is currently the northern terminus of the line the next station is Pulinchodu. The station is located in
- Junction Ernakulam Town Seaport - Airport Road Transport in Kochi Aluva railway station Cochin Harbour Terminus Mass memorandum for train stops at Tripunithura
- through Rail Chowara Railway Station Air CIAL Airport and Water Chowara Ferry Chowara is in the constituency of Aluva Kerala Legislative Assembly
- Chowwara railway station is a station serving Chowwara in Ernakulam district, Kerala, India. It lies between the Angamaly and Aluva stations This station has
- Kerala, India. It is just near to Aluva town. A nice place to live in, easily accessible to Aluva Railway Station at 7 km, Nedumbassery International
- trains passing through this station The railway station is located about 26 km from Ernakulam Town and 10 km from Aluva stations Angamaly ranked 28 out
- largest railway division in Southern Railway It is the southernmost railway division of India and manages 625 km of route track and 108 railway stations in
- AWY or awy may refer to: Edera Awyu language, ISO 639 - 3 code, awy Aluva railway station Kerala, India, station code
- Kaprassery. Cochin International Airport is about 4 km and the Aluva Railway Station is 7 km away from Kaprassery. Parish was established in the year
- International Airport. The Aluva Railway Station is just 8 kilometers and Kalamassery Railway Station is 11 km and Edappally Railway Station is just 13 km from
- through Periyar, passing through Kunnukara. Aluva Railway Station Angamaly Railway Station Chowwara Railway Station Cochin International Airport MES College
- is a list of stations in Phase 1 of the Kochi Metro. There are 25 stations planned on the line from Aluva to Tripunithura railway station 21 of them are
- Kavala Sub - Station Road, and to Main Central Road MC Road via Nellikuzhi Paipra Road. The nearest railway station is Aluva Railway Station code: AWY
- Union Christian College, Aluva known as UC College is an educational institution in Kerala, India. It is situated in Aluva Alwaye in Ernakulam District
- railway station station code: QLN is a junction station situated in the city of Kollam in Kerala, India. It is the second largest railway station in
- Varkala Railway Station station code VAK, is a major railway station NSG 4 B Category in Kerala serving the city of Varkala in Thiruvananthapuram district
- Chalakudi Railway Station Station Code: CKI is an important railway station between Irinjalakuda Railway Station and Divine Nagar railway station in the
- Eraniel Railway station Station code: ERL in Eraniel is the most important railway station of Kallkkulam taluk of Kanyakumari district in the Tamil Nadu
- Kozhikode Railway Station also known as Calicut Railway Station is the largest railway station in the city of Calicut, India. It s one of the oldest railway stations
- Paravur railway station Code: PVU is a railway station in the Indian municipal town of Paravur in Kollam district, Kerala. Paravur Railway Station falls
- Punkunnam Railway Station Station Code: PNQ falls between Thrissur Railway Station and Mulankunnathukavu Railway Station in the busy Shoranur - Cochin
- Trivandrum Central also known as Thampanoor railway station station code: TVC is the largest railway station in the city of Thiruvananthapuram formerly
- Munroturuttu railway station or Mundrothuruthu railway station Code: MQO is an HG 2 Category halt railway station situated in between Perinad and
- railway station Code: TCR is a railway station in Kerala, India. Thrissur also is known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala. Thrissur Railway Station
- Avaneeswaram railway station Code: AVS is a railway station in Kollam, Kerala and falls under the Madurai railway division of the Southern Railway Zone, Indian
- multi - tracked. Indian Railway IR runs more than 20, 000 passenger trains daily, on both long - distance and suburban routes, from 7, 349 stations across India.
- Kochuveli railway station also known as Thiruvananthapuram North railway station station code: KCVL is a satellite passenger rail terminal of Thiruvananthapuram
- Kazhakuttam Railway Station Code: KZK is one of the 5 railway stations serving the Indian city of Trivandrum, Kerala. It lies on Kollam Thiruvananthapuram
Users also searched:
aluva railway station,