★ Cotton tree
Cotton tree may refer to:
- Flowering plant hibiscus tiliaceus, sometimes known as poplar.
- Bombax Ceiba. (Бомбакс Сейба)
- Gossypium, a cotton plant that can grow from a Bush to a tree.
- The Kapok tree, Java cotton tree.
- Sierra Leone cotton tree, a historical symbol of Freetown in Sierra Leone.
- Various representatives of the Botanical family Bombacaceae of the genus Bombax, often called the silk-cotton tree.
- Cotton Tree, Queensland, Australia.
- Cottontree, a hamlet in Lancashire, England, sometimes spelled cotton tree.
Users also searched:
cotton tree, trees of java. cotton tree,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →