★ Baramati Airport
Baramati airport is located in Pune district of Maharashtra state, India. This airfield was built by MIDC in 1996, at a distance of 12 km from Baramati railway station Baramati. Currently it is used for General aviation and pilot training.
1. Description. (Описание)
The height of the airfield is 604 metres MSL and is spread over an area of 182.5 hectares 451.11 acres. Runway 11 / 29 1770 long and 30 metres wide with turning pads at both ends. Strength of runway 16 LCN. Three taxiways connect airstrip to two adjacent aprons measuring 180 by 100 metres and 100 by 75 metres. The airport has a 112 square metre terminal building and approach road.
2. Hall. (Зал)
The airport has an Advisory tower frequency.=129.25 MHz. The tower is managed by senior pilots from the adjacent Academy of Carver aviation PVT. Ltd. flight school. The senior pilots monitor traffic in the local airspace and give advice on a VHF frequency to the pilots flying in circuits and around the area.
The main apron Parking capacity is 100 m x 75 m. currently, there are no navigational nor visual AIDS nor night landing and recreation available on the airstrip other than the VHF range and supplies a wind sock.
3. Plans For The Future. (Планы На Будущее)
The dependence of the airport developers, an Anil Ambani group company, which won the competition two years ago to run five airports, including Baramati, in Maharashtra on a 95-year lease, plans to develop Baramati as a hub for private jets, the airports in Mumbai and Pune facing acute shortage of Parking spaces. Apron in Baramati can safely accommodate 15 to 20 private jets.
4. Accidents and incidents. (Аварий и инцидентов)
March 14, 2008, a Cessna-152, VT-ACC crashed into the Nira river to the South of the airport. The student pilot, carrying unauthorised passenger on a solo training flight, came down for a given height of low-flying over the river for fun. Down to around 50 feet above the river, the pilot did not notice the high tension electric cables stretched across the river and, as a consequence, the main landing gear became entangled in the cables and the aircraft crashed into the river. Both passengers received minor injuries. The aircraft received substantial damage.
On February 5, 2019, a Cessna 172, VT-RDX crashed near Indapur, Pune. The flight was normal practice for the pilot trainee, who made around 12:30 ist. The cause of the crash remains a problem in the engine that lost it what altitude about 3.500 feet, which the pilot tried to land on the road. However, has made emergency landing the plane with her, hitting a few trees. There were no casualties on the ground. The aircraft collided with the ground about 100 meters from the village and more than 400 feet from the school. The pilot suffered a broken right hand and minor injuries, for which he was later taken to hospital. The aircraft sustained critical damage and is likely to be written off.
- road. Baramati bus depot provides buses to school children. Baramati has an airport Baramati Airport which currently hosts a Flying School. Baramati is
- Government Medical College General Hospital, Baramati is a medical college and affiliate hospital located in Baramati Maharashtra, India. It was founded in
- implementation and operation of airports who currently operate Latur airport along with Nanded, Baramati Osmanabad and Yavatmal airports Kingfisher Airlines commenced
- Singhji Airport - Nanded Latur Airport Baramati Airport Osmanabad Airport Yavatmal airport M.I.D.C. Retrieved 22 September 2011. MIDC - run airports set
- Reliance Infrastructure Latur Airport Baramati Airport Osmanabad Airport Yavatmal airport Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport Official website Airstrips
- Karhati Devanagari: क ऱ ह ट is a village in a Baramati block tehsil of Pune district in the state of Maharashtra, India. The name of the village seems
- and viz. Pune - Baramati DEMU also pass from this section. There is one passenger and one DEMU from Pune to Baramati and Pune - Baramati passenger. Two
- Mayureswar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Tehsil Baramati in Pune district in Maharashtra, India. It is 74 km from Pune and 35 km from Daund. The area
- Malegaon Budruk is a village and gram panchayat in India, situated in Baramati taluka of Pune district in the state of Maharashtra. It encompasses an area
- Swargate Bus Terminal.MSRTC buses from Baramati bus stop Baramati railway station is the nearest. Pune airport is the most convenient way for air travelers
- Jewar International Airport is a proposed airport to be constructed in Jewar 56 kilometres 35 mi from Noida in Gautam Budh Nagar district of Uttar
- Dholera Airport is an approved airport in Gujarat India. The greenfield airport will be built near Navagam in the Dholera taluka of Ahmedabad district
- Kempegowda International Airport IATA: BLR, ICAO: VOBL is an international airport serving Bangalore, the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka.
- Chandigarh Airport IATA: IXC, ICAO: VICG is a custom airport which serves the Union Territory Chandigarh, Chandigarh capital region including Panchkula
- Pune Airport IATA: PNQ, ICAO: VAPO is located approximately 10 km 6.2 mi northeast of Pune Central in the state of Maharashtra, India. The airport is
- Cochin International Airport Cochin IATA: COK, ICAO: VOCI is an international airport serving the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Located
- Calicut International Airport IATA: CCJ, ICAO: VOCL also known as Karipur Airport is an international airport serving the cities of Kozhikode and
- HAL Airport IATA: None, ICAO: VOBG also known as Hindustan Airport is an airport located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Due to its location in the
- Vijayawada International Airport IATA: VGA, ICAO: VOBZ is a public international airport serving Andhra Pradesh Capital Region. The airport is located at Gannavaram
- Sonari Airport IATA: IXW, ICAO: VEJS is a public airport located in Jamshedpur, in the state of Jharkhand, India. The aerodrome, which is spread over
- Sahnewal Airport IATA: LUH, ICAO: VILD also known as Ludhiana Airport is the local airport serving the city of Ludhiana and other sub - cities of Ludhiana
- Mysore Airport IATA: MYQ, ICAO: VOMY also known as the Mandakalli airport is an airport serving Mysore, a city in the Indian state of Karnataka. It
- Tiruchirappalli International Airport IATA: TRZ, ICAO: VOTR is an international airport serving Tiruchirappalli in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It
- Dabolim Airport or Goa Airport IATA: GOI, ICAO: VOGO is the sole International Airport in Goa. It is operated by the Airports Authority of India as
- Gaya Airport also known as Bodhgaya Airport IATA: GAY, ICAO: VEGY is an international airport serving Gaya, Bihar, India. This airport is 12 kilometres
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport IATA: HYD, ICAO: VOHS is an international airport that serves Hyderabad, the capital of the Indian state of Telangana
- The Kangra Airport officially known as Kangra Airport Gaggal, IATA: DHM, ICAO: VIGG is an airport located in Gaggal near Kangra in the Indian state
- Faizabad Airport is an upcoming airport in Faizabad city that will be upgraded from the existing government airstrip. Existing government airstrip is situated
- Play media Navi Mumbai International Airport NMIA is an under construction greenfield international airport being built at Ulwe Kopar - Panvel in Maharashtra
- Chennai International Airport IATA: MAA, ICAO: VOMM is an international airport serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and its metropolitan
Users also searched: