★ Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh
Barabanki is a city in Uttar Pradesh in India. It is the administrative center of the district of Barabanki. The city is located about 30 km East of Lucknow, the state capital.
1. Administration. (Администрация)
Barabanki city includes:
- The village is satrikh.
- The village is clean of barabanki.
- Suburbs. (Пригороды)
- The Village Kurauli. (Деревня Kurauli)
- 252 BDC cantonment. (252 БДЦ расквартирования)
- The village Barel. (Деревня Барель)
- Nawabganj Tehsil. (Навабганж Техсил)
- Area banks city. (Площадь банках города)
2. Demographics. (Демография)
According to preliminary data of the 2011 census, Barabanki urban agglomeration had a population 146.831 with 77.766 69.065 males and females. The literacy rate was 81.85%.
County of barabanki is classified by the national government as "minority concentrated district in India" and the city of Barabanki classified as Muslim cities in the state archives.
3. Climate. (Климат)
Barabanki has a tropical savanna climate Koppen Aw. Here summer is very hot because of the proximity to the tropics. Summer temperatures soar to 40 to 45. The monsoon lasts from mid-June to mid-September. The winter is mild, as it has a tropical climate. Winter daytime temperatures again rose to a 26 to 29, and at night drops to 11 degrees.
4. Famous people. (Известные люди)
- Humar Barabankvi, poet. (Хумар Barabankvi, поэт)
- Rafi Ahmed Kidwai, politician.
- K D Babu Singh hockey player.
- C. M. Naim, scholar of Urdu language and literature.
- Mohsina Kidwai, politician. (Mohsina Кидвай, политик)
- Naseeruddin Shah, the movie actor.
- Barabanki is a constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Barabanki in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India
- following places in Uttar Pradesh India: Barabanki district, a district in Awadh region of Uttar Pradesh state Barabanki Uttar Pradesh a city which is
- stations in India. The Barabanki Junction Railway Station is on the Delhi - Gorakhpur main broad gauge route in Uttar Pradesh Barabanki Junction is also the
- College Barabanki or GIC - Barabanki is one of the oldest middle schools of Barabanki city, Uttar Pradesh India. It was established in 1883. GIC - Barabanki is
- Polytechnic Barabanki GPBbk founded in 1982, is a government technical education institute in India. The polytechnic is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Board
- border of Barabanki district with Gonda district in Uttar Pradesh The Elgin Charsari embankment runs along the river Ghagra in Barabanki and Gonda districts
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Barabanki is a Hindi medium co - educational school affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education
- Senior Secondary School is a minority educational institution in Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India, founded in 1979 and run by the Catholic Diocese of Lucknow
- Ram Sanehi Ghat is a town in Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. It is a Tehsil and Police station Thana Ram Sanehi Ghat is located
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Barabanki JNVBBK is a boarding school near Sonikpur, Barabanki India. JNVBBK is funded by the Indian Ministry of Human Resources
- a town, a nagar panchayat and a block panchayat in Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. As of the 2001 Census of India, Banki had a
- near Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India, about which there are several legends. It is a protected tree situated in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India
- Dhanauli is a village in Banikoder Block Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. Dhanauli hit the news in August 2007 when child workers
- Haider born 1936 is a politician from Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India. Haider was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh in 1936. He received his primary education
- Barabanki district is one of four districts of Faizabad division, lies at the very heart of Awadh region of Uttar Pradesh state of India, and forms as
- college is a private school situated in Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India.Yogi Adityanath, chief minister of Uttar Pradesh visited the college in 2016. www.yayskool
- Fatehpur is a town in Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. It is a Tehsil, Development Block, Police station Thana and Nagar Panchayat
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University SRMU is a university in Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India. The university was established in July 2012 and is governed
- and Management SITM is a college in Uttar Pradesh India. Founded by the Sagar Educational Society, Barabanki with affiliation from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul
- Sharif or Dewa is a town and a nagar panchayat in Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. It is famous for the shrine of Haji Waris Ali
- Ramnagar is a town in Barabanki district in the state of Uttar Pradesh India. It is a town, tehsil and a nagar panchayat in Barabanki District in the Indian
- prestigious educational institutions in Uttar Pradesh and is spread in Lucknow and Barabanki Uttar Pradesh India. The institute is headquartered in
- constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Ramnagar in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India. Ramnagar is one
- is a leader of Indian National Congress party, she belongs to Barabanki Uttar Pradesh Currently she is a member of Rajya Sabha, elected from Chhattisgarh
- a constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Zaidpur in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India. Zaidpur is one
- Lok Sabha parliamentary constituencies in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. Presently, Barabanki Lok Sabha constituency comprises five Vidhan
- constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Haidergarh in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India. Haidergarh is
- a constituency of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly covering the city of Kursi in the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh India. Kursi is one of
- The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly is the lower house Vidhan Sabha of the bicameral legislature of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh It has a total
- in Fatehpur mandal, Barabanki district, Uttar Pradesh India. It is 34 kilometres 21 mi from its district main city at Barabanki and 44 kilometres 27 mi
Users also searched:
barabanki, uttar pradesh,