★ Zentai (disambiguation)
Zentai is a term for thick clothing that covers the entire body.
Zentai can also refer to:
- A former administrative division in the Kingdom of Hungary, usually Zenta, Senta is now located in Serbia.
- The battle of Zenta.
1. Surname. (Фамилия)
- Lajos Zentai, soccer player.
- Mat Zentai, MMA fighter.
- Charles Zentai 1921-2017, the suspect of a war crime.
- Laszlo Zentai, author of.
- Ferenc Zentai, tennis player.
- Huang Zen-tai, President of Suzhou University.
Users also searched:
zentai (disambiguation), senta. zentai (disambiguation),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →