Krusica may refer to:
- Krushitsa concentration camp. (Концентрационный лагерь крушица)
- Krusica river, a river in Central Bosnia, tributary of the Lasva.
- Crucita Arile, a village in Serbia.
- Kruscica Bela Crkva, a village in Banat, Serbia.
- Krucica, Montenegro, a village near Petnica, Montenegro.
- Lake krusica, a lake in kosina, Croatia.
- Mount krusica, a mountain in Central Bosnia.
- Tribanj Kruscica, a village in Croatia.
- Krusica-Jajce, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Crucita, Kalinovik, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Users also searched:
kruscica, bela crkva, banat. kruscica, kruščica,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →