Darabi and may refer to the Kurdish Darabi clan of Kermanshah, Kurdistan with the same surname. The Darabi clan was formed by Dara, the ancestor of the current Darabi Kurds. The exact number of members of the Darabi clan is unknown, but it is estimated that more than 10.000 members of the Darabi clan are scattered around the world. Darabi is also a widely used family name among Persians and Iranians.
1. Places. (Места)
- Darabi, Gilan-e-Gharb, Kermanshah province.
- Darabi, alternative name of Galuzi-e Dawud, Gilan-e Gharb district, Kermanshah province.
- Darabi, Lorestan. (Дараби, Лорестан)
- Darabi, Kurdistan. (Дараби, Курдистан)
- Darabi, Dalahoo, Kermanshah Province.
Users also searched:
darabi, ye clan. darabi,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →