★ C. polymorpha
C. the polymorph can refer to:
- Canna polymorph, a garden plant.
- Capparis polymorpha, climbing shrub.
- Callyspongia polymorpha, a demospongia first described in 1984.
- Cucurbita polymorpha is a plant used in traditional native American medicine.
- Carex polymorpha, a true sedge.
- Ceratomyxa polymorpha, a myxosporium parasite.
- Coprosma polymorpha, a plant found on the South island.
- Coniochaeta polymorpha, a pleomorphic yeast.
- Chlumetia polymorpha, owl moth.
- Crepis polymorpha, hawks beard, a native of Eastern and southern Europe.
- Cunninghamella polymorpha, pin shape.
Users also searched:
c. polymorpha, true hawks. c. polymorpha,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →