Istar or variant may refer to:
- Istari, "wizards" in the fictional world of J. R. R. Tolkien.
- Istar Dragonlance, a fictional city located in the fantasy world of Krynn in the Dragonlance setting of the game Dungeons & Dragons.
- Istar, the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, war, love and sex.
- I*, the type of chart used in requirements development.
- ISTAR, a practice that ties multiple battlefield functions together to help a combat force use its sensors and manage the information they collect.
Users also searched:
istar, dragonlance lists. istar,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →