★ Jack (Mass Effect)
Jack is a fictional character in a role-playing video game Mass Effect series from BioWare. She is born with the ability to "manipulate dark energy and create mass effect" is called antibiotics that allows telekinesis and various other powers. Jack appears as a squadmate in Mass Effect 2, and could appear in Mass Effect 3 as a supporting character, if she survives the events of the previous game. Jack is voiced by Courtenay Taylor.
Product unethical experiments to enhance biotic abilities, Jack was orphaned at an early age and kidnapped anthropocentric paramilitary group Cerberus, to be used as a test subject. Place zero on Cerberus, it is considered one of the greatest of human antibiotics in existence in the trilogy of Mass Effect, although her traumatic experience has shaped her in antisocial and psychopathic personality.
Although Jack was nominated for a video game character award in 2010, and is a popular subject for fan art and cosplay, she proved to be divisive among video game journalists, heroes, image in Mass Effect 2, in particular, has faced criticism for filling out the "sharp" archetype "he is a villain with a deeply vulnerable side," while her appearance in Mass Effect 3 was better.
1. Character overview. (Персонаж обзор)
When first encountered Shepard in Mass Effect 2, Jack is not to the waist, except for a few strategically leather straps, and carries a belligerent, foul-mouthed and violent temperament, the result of accumulated psychological violence inflicted on her while she was imprisoned at a remote Cerberus research Outpost During her childhood and adolescent years.
Jacks voice actress Courtney Taylor announced that she had from their past experience to prepare for the role, and besides, she shaved his head bald and listened to punk rock music during his youth. Taylor said that the JAX character was better fleshed out in the sequel as her anger management skills had improved and that she is both tough and soft aspects of her personality. Taylor believed Jack to be a "role model", noting that some fans personally handed her the compliments for his acting and thanked Jacks feature as a life-changing experience for them, and that they can be associated with its social outcast a person on a personal level.
Jack is available as a romantic option for male Shepard. Players were able to approach it in two ways: it can either be one night that will leave her resentful Shepard or Shepard can slowly get her trust, which ultimately shows a more vulnerable side of her personality.
If Liara TSoni is present during the mission to evacuate Grissom Academy in Mass Effect 3, it shows that she knows Jacks real name and she is able to use the vast resources at its disposal as the shadow broker to find your name.
2. Creation and development. (Создание и развитие)
Jack was conceived as a punk, and history are illustrated through a variety of tattoos all over her body that cover her physical scars in a deliberate attempt to Jack to erase his past, and the author of her own story. At some point in her past she escaped Cerberus the object of study she passed by, she became involved in criminal activities like piracy, kidnapping, vandalism and murder, and even joined a religious cult, all in an attempt to find some sense for the terrible treatment she was forced to endure. Her pants, which were part of her prison uniform, was demolished to reflect your sense of style in Mass Effect 2. The team of characters the artist has struggled to showcase his tattoos, trying covering her Breasts to some extent because of concerns about how exposed her body. Her face is modeled after an unknown actress scans of the head, while her head is shaved to cause genuine punk is "supermodel ink".
Jack has been redesigned for Mass Effect 3, although its concept was modified before it was decided that she will train biotic students in the project "climbing" Grissom language as part of the narrative. She wears more clothes and grow her hair to reflect her continuing maturity, while still retaining the rebellious aspect of her character she is not regulatory in the form of class.
3.1. Appearance. Trilogy Of Mass Effect. (Трилогия Масс Эффект)
Shepard can recruit Jack, referred to as subject zero in her dossier, issued by Cerberus, out of prison, operated by blue Suns mercenaries under the name Purgatory to join a suicide mission against the collectors. It is considered so dangerous that she was confined in a cryogenic stasis after she was caught. She can be convinced to join the mission of the Shepherd after her release, in exchange for cooperation bold file transfer Cerberus about the science center, where Cerberus tortured and abused her organizations loyalist senior officer Miranda Lawson would oppose.
The mission, loyalty Jack includes her to find some kind of clue from the past, after reviewing the files she had acquired from Shepard, she asks delivered to a medical facility where she was raised so she can destroy it. Shepard and Jack travel to the abandoned building, to thwart mercenary activities is, and destroy the object. If both Jack and Mirandas loyalty mission was completed, a fight will start between Jack and Miranda aboard the Normandy. If a player has a high enough Paragon or Renegade score, Shepard can stop the fight. Otherwise, Shepard is forced to side with either Jack or Miranda, causing the other to be disloyal, if Shepard makes an attempt to follow in subsequent conversation. If Shepard were in a stable romantic relationship with Jack before the final mission, Jack comes to the Shepherds cabin, and spends time with him, the culmination of it, smiling peacefully, while they were lying together on his bed.
Jack appears in Mass Effect 3. if a player to import a save game where she survives the suicide mission in Mass Effect 2, with the opportunity to continue their relationship from 2, if she was a bold lover. After defeating the collectors, she was approached by the systems Alliance and offered a teaching position in the draft John Grissom the language of the ascension for teaching biotic students. She agreed and officially joined the staff under the alias "Jacqueline scratch", although it was forced to moderate her behavior and profanity. It is present during the Cerberus attack on the station, trying to protect his disciples from arrest. With Shepards help, she, Kahlee Sanders, and the guys managed to escape. Then Shepard can decide that students support the alliances 103rd marine division, or send students to the war in an artillery unit. Regardless of the players choice to highlight her students roles, Jack is part of the "war asset" in the galactic war. If Shepard dont go to Grissom Academy in time, Jack and the rest of the students are abducted by Cerberus. During a RAID on the station "Cerberus" Kronos headquarters, the video Jack to be subjected to Cerberus surgery can be seen on one console, and the room, then it will appear as a enemy known as the phantom and taunt Shepard with her signature battle cries of Mass Effect 2.
In Mass Effect 3 Jack can be listed on the Normandy SR-2s memorial wall on the crew deck, if at some point she will not survive the events of Mass Effect 2 and / or 3, her name will be engraved as Jacqueline is zero.
Like other past and present surviving members of the squad, Jack makes an appearance in Mass Effect 3s Citadel add-ons that adds character moments that will differ in content depending on the dialogue and decisions of the event or Shepard in a romance with her. Jack is also available as a temporary squadmate in the Armax Arsenal Arena combat simulator.
3.2. Appearance. In other media. (В других СМИ)
Jack is the Central character in issue # 7 of the comic series Mass Effect: Foundation, where she followed the blue Suns mercenaries, operatives of Cerberus before its conclusion in Purgatory in Mass Effect 2
In August 2012, Kotaku and polygon said that Jack was meant to be the Central character of an upcoming point and click adventure game Mass Effect.
Before the release of Mass Effect 2, there were concerns about the scantily dressed characters to look the same as her feature in the trailers. Alec Meer from rock, paper, shotgun described his first impression of the character from the original trailer released in late 2009, foul-mouthed "Big brother party with guns and tattoos," which simultaneously "anger cartoon". Coming from 1Up.com considered Jacks "poster girl for ME2s journey along the edge." He noted that "ME2 was more often guilty of taking his nervousness caricature far and venturing into the realm of the ridiculous," referring to her lack of practical and comfortable clothing, and Moody akin to the behavior of an immature teenager as examples of games of overcompensation for a darker tone. Ryan Winterhalter, and 1Up.com jacks criticize the character development in Mass Effect 2 as a sexist trope, and claimed that the only way to help Jack to reach some sort of closure, after completing her loyalty mission for male Shepard to sleep with her. He described the limitations that he perceived her character development as "a man of fantastic power, and his painfully bad writing". Tyler Wilde from PC gamer criticism of your character, corny, noting her "terrible past means that she does not have any interesting places culture talk", and that its conflict with the Shepard consists of repeating statements from her that "Cerberus is bad and we dont like". With regards to her edgy persona, another fellow PC gamer noted that "Jack was bad in the mid-90s, THQ games." GamesRadars Jordan Bauman has identified Jack as an example of "unruly shrew", minimally dressed and in vain fighting friend of the hero archetype found in other titles from BioWare. Her sex scene with Shepard in Mass Effect 2 was marked on GameSpot as one of the worst in video game history.
However, the character gets some positive reviews. PC gamer is the total 9th best mass effect teammate, other employees were sympathetic character, citing his tragic backstory "knowing only the pain and isolation and with little recourse to her powerful biotic powers to kill anyone who hurt her" and noting that Jack finds a new meaning in the sequel, directing her injuries in active activities and training of young biotic students. Follow the included in your favorite list mentally damaged characters. Steven Hopper of IGN has posted Jack in eighth place in its list of 2012 best Mass Effect teammates. IGN has included the evolution of jacks character arc in his late article, a list of the 13 best Mass Effect moments, noting that she became a teacher was a good way to show that she had set her broken old life behind her and moved on to a new purposeful life. Entertainment weekly listed in the list of "15 Kick-ass women in video games" and "25 coolest video game characters". Matt Cronn from geeks under grace praised Jack as an example of great, well written character from BioWare. He cited a romantic scene between Jack and Shepard in the Citadel DLC as one of his favorite scenes in the games, and said that it proves "just how powerful video game storytelling can be when a player can so much influence".
Jack was nominated For most compelling character at the second annual inside gaming awards in 2010, but lost to John Marston from red dead video game series.
The heroine continues to be used in popular culture, such as fan art and cosplay, because of its unique appearance. Screenrants Jasmine Mohamed made a comparison between Jack and eleven of strange things, noting similarities in their biography and that "both characters must learn to communicate and work and trust the people who actually want to help them, not exploit them for their own benefit".
- This article describes characters who appear in the Mass Effect fictional universe. The Mass Effect games take place in the 22nd century. In 2148, mankind
- Mass Effect is an action role - playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Originally released for the Xbox 360 video
- original Mass Effect the developers opted to create a plot where optional missions had as much intensity as the main mission. Mass Effect composer Jack Wall
- Mass Effect is a science fiction media franchise developed by the Canadian company BioWare, composed of multi - platform video games and associated media
- Mass Effect 3 is an action role - playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The final installment of the Mass Effect trilogy
- Mass Effect 2 is an action role - playing video game developed by BioWare and released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in 2010, and for PlayStation 3
- Shepard is the player character in BioWare s Mass Effect game series: Mass Effect Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. A veteran soldier of the Systems Alliance
- Mass Effect 2 is an action role - playing video game developed by BioWare and released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in 2010, and PlayStation 3 in
- Revelation, Rise of the Kasai, Jade Empire, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 were nominated for and won multiple awards. Jack Wall, born in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Arizona Jack Harper Tru Calling a character in the television series Tru Calling Jack Harper, the real identity of the Illusive Man in the Mass Effect video
- regular arches, jack arches require a mass of masonry to either side to absorb the considerable lateral thrust created by the jack arch. Jack arches have
- Mass label. Discotek Media released the OVA series uncut in 2015. The third OVA of CB Chara Nagai Go World is dedicated to the saga of Violence Jack
- The Illusive Man is a fictional character in BioWare s Mass Effect video game franchise. He is the leader of the pro - human group Cerberus. The Illusive
- Spring - heeled Jack is an entity in English folklore of the Victorian era. The first claimed sighting of Spring - heeled Jack was in 1837. Later sightings
- Full Force and Effect stylized as Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect Tom Clancy: Full Force and Effect or Tom Clancy s Full Force and Effect in the United
- Crucial to the survival of a glacier is its mass balance or surface mass balance SMB the difference between accumulation and ablation sublimation and
- related to the firearms industry Weinstein, Jack B. 1995 Individual justice in mass tort litigation : the effect of class actions, consolidations, and other
- In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria also known as mass psychogenic illness, collective hysteria, group hysteria, or collective obsessional behavior
- Balassa Samuelson effect also known as Harrod Balassa Samuelson effect Kravis and Lipsey 1983 the Ricardo Viner Harrod Balassa Samuelson Penn Bhagwati effect Samuelson
- demonstrated robustly the expected interference effect and also measured precisely the difference in mass of the short - lived and long - lived neutral kaon
- Jack Patrick Dorsey born November 19, 1976 is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is the co - founder and CEO of Twitter, and
- Remix, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Mass Effect 2 the latter two under lead composer Jack Wall Mass Effect 2 was nominated for a BAFTA Game award
- John Stewart Williamson April 29, 1908 November 10, 2006 who wrote as Jack Williamson, was an American science fiction writer, often called the Dean
- of John Bruce Thompson Jack Thompson versus Adam Sessler on G4 s Attack of the Show Jack Thompson vs Paul Levinson on CNBC Jack Thompson on IMDb Thompson
- Iraq actively researched and later employed weapons of mass destruction WMD from 1962 to 1991, when it destroyed its chemical weapons stockpile and halted
- The jack jumper ant Myrmecia pilosula also known as the jack jumper, jumping jack hopper ant, or jumper ant, is a species of venomous ant native to
- May 2019. Wood, Thomas Porter, Ethan 2019 The Elusive Backfire Effect Mass Attitudes Steadfast Factual Adherence Political Behavior. 41: 135 163
- organisms arose. In a landmark paper published in 1982, Jack Sepkoski and David M. Raup identified five mass extinctions. They were originally identified as outliers
- July 19, 1969 is an American actress, known for her roles as Jack in the Mass Effect series, Ada Wong in the Resident Evil series, the titular character
- Gennaro Lissauer, Jack J. Fortney, Jonathan J. Saumon, Didier 2013 Deuterium Burning in Massive Giant Planets and Low - mass Brown Dwarfs Formed
Users also searched:
Mass, Effect, Jack, Jack Mass Effect, jack (mass effect),
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →