- Antony of Lerino CA. 468-CA. 520, Christian Saint.
- Caprasius of Lerins died in 430, a hermit who lived in Lerins, Provence.
- Vincent Lerinski died in 440 years, a Gallic monk and author of early Christian writings.
1. Places. (Места)
- The Lerins Islands, a group of four Mediterranean Islands off the coast of the French Riviera, in Cannes.
- Lerins Abbey, a Cistercian monastery on the island of Saint-Honore, one of The Lerins Islands, on the French Riviera.
Users also searched:
lerins, cistercian saints. lerins, lérins,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →