★ Cinema of North Korea
Cinema of North Korea began with the division of Korea and has been sustained since the ruling Kim dynasty. Kim Il-sung and his successor Kim Jong-Il were both film fans and wanted to produce propaganda films based on the Juche ideology.
All film production under the leadership of the workers party of Korea and, as a rule, for the propaganda. North Korea, however, produced some non-propaganda films for export to the wider world.
1. The Studio. (Студия)
North Koreas principal producer of feature films, the Korean film Studio, state Studio was founded in 1947 and located outside of Pyongyang. Other North Korean film studios include the Korean documentary film Studio founded in 1946, April 25 film Studio of the Korean peoples army was founded in 1959 and formerly known as the February 8 film Studio and the Korean Science and educational film Studio these studios to produce films, documentaries, animation films, childrens films and science films. According to a report from 1992, the Korean feature film Studio produced about forty films a year, while other studios had another forty.
In addition to its internal animation production, SEK has produced animation for foreign companies. Production costs in North Korea are very low, and the quality of animators is well perceived. CEA worked on such productions as Mondo TVs animated series Pocahontas and King lion Simba and movies light years, and Empress Chung.
North Korean leader Kim Il sung believed in the Leninist Maxim: "cinema is the most important of all the arts." Accordingly, since the countrys division, North Korean films have often been used as tools for the education of the state ideology in the minds of people. The overall theme of martyrdom for the people. The fate of the films self-defense a member of the corps, based on the novel written by Kim Il sung during the struggle against the Japanese occupation reflects this theme, as the highly regarded film, Sea of blood, 1969. The last film of the novel, which tells the story of a woman farmer who becomes a national heroine by fighting the Japanese.
Another favorite topic of happiness in modern society. This theme is reflected in titles of feature films like a family of workers, countryside, bloom, rolling mill workers, when the apples are picked and girls at the port. All these films were awarded the prize of Nations until 1974.
2. The evaluation of production. (Оценка производства)
The number of films produced in North Korea is hard to determine. In 1992, Asiaweek reported that the country produced about 80 films a year, and bi-Bi-si report in 2001 showed that what North Korea produces about 60 films per year. Despite these claims, Johannes Schonherr, the visitor of the 2000 Pyongyang international film festival, found little evidence for actual films or titles. He notes that the country offered only one domestic feature and one documentary at their most high-profile film festival, and suggests that a large number of films, including short films, cartoons, and short installments of long-running series. He also cites the example of a 1998 North Korean pamphlet containing a list of movies that were made in the country until 1998. This gives a total of 259 titles, and indicates that in 1980-e years were the most prolific decade with about 15 to 20 films a year.
The British film Institutes Sight & sound magazine reported that the average of 20 films a year were produced from the 1960s to the early 1990-ies. However, in times of economic after the collapse of the USSR, the reduction in the production of the film, and from 2000 to 2009, only about 5 films a year.
3.1. History. 1940-ies and 1950-ies. (1940-х и 1950-х годов)
After the division of Korea after the defeat of the Japanese Empire in world war II movies the North and the South wanted to produce the first Korean film after the release in the appropriate half of the Peninsula. Although the South Koreans for the first time, with Vivat Freedom! 1946, North Korea soon followed with my home village.
Due to the secretive nature of the country, as well as the lack of export of the film, the exact number of feature films produced in North Korea is practically impossible to determine. Internet movie database IMDb lists only 165 of films produced in North Korea, some of which include foreign co-productions. Two of them were released in the period between liberation from Japan and started the Korean war, our construction URI Geonseol 1946 and my homeland Korean: 내 고향, Mr: nae gohyang 1949. Five people were released during the war, including righteous war 1950, boy Partisans 1951 and again to the front in 1952. These names indicate that the film was used for ideological purposes since the beginning of North Korea as a separate unit.
Almost all of the studios and film archives were destroyed during the Korean war and after 1953 the Studio should be restored.
3.2. History. The 1960s and 1970s. (В 1960-х и 1970-х)
Spinner 1964) and Boidchi annun dchonson 1965 in 1960-ies. One of the most respected films in North Korea, sea of blood, was produced in 1969. In the entrance hall to the Korean feature film Studio contains a mural of "dear leader" Kim Jong-Il supervising the production of this film. This two-part, black-and-white film. The first part is 125 minutes in duration, and the second 126 minutes.
Kim Il sung made a famous call for Juche art in 1966, saying: "our art should develop in a revolutionary way, reflecting the socialist content with national form." In a 1973 Treatise on film entitled Theory of cinematic art, Kim Jong-Il to further the development of this idea of Juche art into the cinema, claiming that this movies duty to help develop the people into "true Communists," and as a means "to completely eradicate capitalist elements". The ideology-heavy nature of North Korean cinema in the 1970s can be seen in such publications as people sing of the fatherly leader and the rays of Juche spread all over the world.
Part of this ideological use of art in treatment of the same subjects repeatedly, using different types of art. Therefore, the most outstanding films of the era took their stories and titles from already existing novels, ballets or operas. In the film Sea of blood was also an Opera and Symphony, as well as the name of the Opera company. The future Minister of culture, choe IK-Kyus the flower girl 1972, 130 min. later was transformed into a dance. This film won the special prize and special medal at the 18th International film festival, and is one of the more famous North Korean film of the 1970-ies.
Unsung heroes, a 20-part spy film about the Korean war, was released in the period between 1978 and 1981, he achieved notice outside of North Korea, after two decades, mainly because of the United States forces Korea defector Charles Robert Jenkins played a role as a villain and the husband of one of the main characters.
3.3. History. 1980–present. (1980–настоящее время)
With 14 listings in 1980-e years-is the best represented decade North Korea on IMDB. Possible turning to less didactic objects are specified with the 1986 edition of the popular stories like Chunhyang-Jon 1980 - 155 min. and Hong Gil Dong Korean: 홍길동 1986 - 115 min. Probably the most famous North Korean film at the international level is a giant-monster epic, Pulgasari Korean: 불가사리 1985, Directed by kidnapped South Korean Director Shin San OK. Series of films dedicated to the Juche ideology, including star of Korea and the Sun of the Nation were also produced in the 1980-ies. North Korean animation produced for domestic consumption is reportedly less politically dogmatic during this period, resulting in a large adult audience. At least one international co-production was filmed in North Korea, ten Zan - the ultimate challenge, staged by Italian Director Ferdinando Baldi starring American Frank Zagarino.
IMDB lists only four North Korean films made in the 1990-ies. The nation and the fate of Korea: 운명 민족과, Mr: Minjokgwa ummyeong is a 56-part series of films produced from 1992 to 1999 on the Korean people and objects, as a General choe dok Sin parts 1-4 and composer Yun I-sang part 5, 14-16.
In the 2000s appear to be reasonably productive for North Korean cinema, with five lists so far. In a sign of warming relations, the animated film, Empress Chung in 2005, a joint production of South and North Korea. This is the first film released simultaneously in both countries. Another recent North / South joint production is 3-d animated television series lazy cat Dinga.
- term Cinema of Korea or Korean cinema encompasses the motion picture industries of North and South Korea As with all aspects of Korean life during
- The cinema of South Korea refers to the film industry of South Korea from 1945 to present. South Korean films have been heavily influenced by such events
- On the Art of the Cinema Korean 영화예술론 MR: Yŏnghwa yesul ron lit. Film Art Theory is a 1973 treatise by the North Korean leader Kim Jong - il. It is
- Cinema of Ireland Cinema of Israel Cinema of Italy Cinema of Jamaica Cinema of Japan Cinema of Jordan Cinema of Kenya Cinema of Korea Cinema of North
- list of theaters in North Korea April 25 House of Culture Central Youth Hall East Pyongyang Grand Theatre Hamhung Grand Theatre International Cinema Hall
- Cinema of North Korea Let us create more revolutionary films based on socialist life List of films set in or about North Korea List of North Korean television
- Emblem of the Democratic People s Republic of Korea is the coat of arms of North Korea officially known as the Democratic People s Republic of Korea The
- The contemporary culture of North Korea is based on traditional Korean culture, but developed since the establishment of the Democratic People s Republic
- by the government of North Korea Most propaganda is based on the Juche ideology and on the promotion of the Workers Party of Korea The first syllable
- Articles on North Korean films include: Cinema of North Korea List of North Korean films List of films set in or about North Korea List of documentary
- Historically, North Korea s participation in international sporting events has been hindered by the relations with South Korea Until the 1990s, North Korea used
- North Korea Korean 조선 MR: Chosŏn or literally 북조선 MR: Pukchosŏn officially the Democratic People s Republic of Korea DPRK or DPR Korea Korean
- International Cinema Hall is a cinema located in North Korea It holds the Pyongyang International Film Festival. North Korea portal List of theatres in North Korea
- is a list of museums in North Korea International Friendship Exhibition Kimilsungia and Kimjongilia Exhibition Hall Korean Art Gallery Korean Central History
- provided as an overview of and topical guide to North Korea North Korea sovereign country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula in East Asia
- Taedongmoon Cinema Korean 대동문영화관 MR: Taetongmun yŏnghwagwan is a movie theater located in Sungri Street, Chung - guyok, Pyongyang, North Korea The cinema is
- The Zainichi Koreans - in - Japan cinema refers to the transnational film industry of Japan, South and North Korea With the main theme on the struggles
- North Korea where literacy and books enjoy a high cultural standing, elevated by the regime s efforts to disseminate propaganda as texts. Because of
- 84, 532 South Koreans were taken to North Korea during the Korean War. In addition, South Korean statistics claim that, since the Korean Armistice Agreement
- films of united Korea see List of Korean films of 1919 1948. For the films of North Korea September 1948 to present see List of North Korean films.
- about 4 of Koreans were members of a religious organization in 1940. Since the division of Korea into two sovereign states in 1945 - North Korea and South
- Shin considered the scene a pinnacle of his career, and it became a memorable one in the history of North Korean cinema Shin had to balance his artistic
- Korean arts include traditions in calligraphy, music, painting and pottery, often marked by the use of natural forms, surface decoration and bold colors
- Taiwan, and South Korea including the Japanese anime industry and action films of Hong Kong. South Asian cinema is typified by the cinema of India including
- World cinema is not the sum - total of all films made around the world. Its use is analogous to the use of the term world literature Goethe used the concept
- anti - communist nature of the countries. North Korea portal Film portal International Cinema Hall Cinema of North Korea Pyongyang International Film Festival
- agencies of South Korea - Aircraft manufacturers of South Korea - Airlines of North Korea - Airlines of South Korea - Airports in North Korea - Airports
- The National Emblem of the Republic of Korea Korean 대한민국의 국장 Hanja: 大韓民國의 國章, lit. Republic of Korea national emblem consists of the taeguk symbol present
- southern part of the Korean Peninsula and sharing a land border with North Korea The name Korea is derived from Goguryeo which was one of the great powers
- Korean Buddhism is distinguished from other forms of Buddhism by its attempt to resolve what it sees as inconsistencies in Mahayana Buddhism. Early Korean
Users also searched:
best north korean movies, movies about north korea on netflix, movies made in north korea, north korean movie stars, north korean movies 2018, north korean movies 2019, north korean romance movies, koreans, korean, north, south, movies, cinema, north korean, korea, south korean, national, film, korean movies, north korea, north korean movies, koreas, korean cinema, films, south koreas, movie, korean film, cinemas, in south korean, south korean cinema, national cinema, south korean national, made, about, stars, romance, dprks,
|Watching Foreign Movies Is Illegal In North Korea, But Some Do It. Dec 17, 2014 Editors note: Since this storys publication, major US cinema chains have announced they will not screen The Interview. Sony Entertainment. .. Slight Cinematic Thaw at a North Korean Film Festival The New. Jan 2, 2014 In Hollywood, North Korea is favourite movie villain but Pyongyang has its own film industry, which serves as both a propaganda machine. .. PDF The origins of North Korean cinema: Art and propaganda in. Mar 17, 2019 But North Korea also makes own feature to play in its cinemas, and very little is known about what these propaganda films are like.. .. JUCHE YOUR ILLUSION I: CINEMA OF NORTH KOREA. There is one man who stands above them all in terms of North Korea cinema: Johannes. Schonherr has recorded for prosperitys sake some. .. North Korea to digitize distribution of all movies. Nov 21, 2008 Foreign movies in closed land of North Korea keep both audience and the censor alert.. .. North Korea blasts U.S. over release of The Interview CNN. Mar 27, 2018 PDF On Jan 1, 2002, C.K. Armstrong others published origins of North Korean cinema: Art and propaganda in the democratic. .. Culture Why North Korea fears The Interview BBC. Jul 5, 2017 The idea that North Korea an information hole is simply not true anymore, says reporter James Pearson. Theres a brisk black market. .. What North Korean films are like: propaganda, potatoes and. Dec 30, 2014 On northern side of Joint Security Area between North and South Korea, there is a village called Kijong dong 기정동. To the Republic. .. North Korean Cinema: A History 9780786465262. Dec 29, 2014 North Korea claims Obama is chief culprit who forced distribution movie It also accuses United States of being behind the.||five best North Korean films World news The Guardian. , 2019 May 15 UPI - North Korea is digitizing distribution of all films screened in theaters across the country, according to state propaganda. .. Kim Jong il Was So Obsessed With Film He Kidnapped an Actress. Nov 5, 2016 Previously, she had read a 1987 book by North Korean leader called Jong il: The Cinema and Directing. Kim was obsessed. .. Inside North Koreas bizarre film industry and its American GI star. Feb 6, 2015 North Koreas late Kim Jong Il was, by all accounts, a legendary cinephile who aimed to surpass the technical and artistic standards of Moscow.. .. Ten things: North Koreas film industry BBC News. Aug 15, 2014 I stumbled into the. .. Korean Cinema NOW Goodbye My Love, North Korea 굿바이 마이. Jun 26, 2014 North Koreans have reacted with their usual bluster, calling movie an act of war and flinging threats at the Obama administration,. .. North Koreas cinema of dreams 101 East YouTube. Feb 18, 2011 Koreas cinema of dreams 101 East. 306K views. 1K. 85 North Korea All the dictators men. DW Documentary.. .. North Koreas. Dec 29, 2011 North Korean leader Kim Jong ils love film well documented, but few outsiders know that he is revered as a genius of cinema by his own. .. North Koreas cinema of dreams Arts & Culture Al Jazeera. 89 Minutes So young Kim Free Open to public In Korean with English subtitles At the centre of Soyoung Kims 2017 documentary Goodbye My. .. Propaganda, Protest, and Poisonous Vipers: The Cinema War in. Jun 15, 2018 The late Kim wanted Choi Eun hee and her director ex husband to improve North Korean cinema..|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →