★ Lee rifle
Lees rifle can refer to:
- Several different calibers.50 rifled breech charges, manufactured in the early 1870s by James Paris Lee, tested by the American ordnance Board in 1872-73 and designated Lee Nos. 53, 54, 61 respectively.
- Lee No. 61 breech-block, weight 2 pounds 11 ounces.
- If No. 54 of the breech-block, weighing 2 pounds 13 ounces.
- Lee No. 53 bolt-action, concealed lock, weight 2 lbs 7 oz.
- The Lee-Metford rifle has been in service with the British army since 1888.
- Remington-Lee m1885 rifle. (Винтовка Remington-Lee m1885)
- Prototype of the Lee rifle, built in 1878 by Scottish-canadian brothers John Lee and James Paris Lee.
- The Lee-Enfield rifle has been in service with the British army since 1895.
- M1895 Lee Navy rifle in service with the US Navy and us marine corps from 1895 to 1907.
Users also searched:
lee rifle, 1870s in paris. lee rifle,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →