★ Belle and Sebastian (film)
Belle and Sebastian 2013 French adventure drama directed by Nicolas Vanier. It was based on the novel Belle and Sebastian Cecile Aubrey. Was released on 9 December 2015, the sequel to, Belle & Sebastian, the adventure continues.
1. The plot. (Сюжет)
In the French Alps in 1943, Sebastien-seven-year-old orphan boy living with Cesars adoptive "grandfather" and his niece angelina. The unusual family lives in the small village of Saint-Martin, whose residents, despite the German occupation, secretly to organize the passage of Jewish immigrants in Switzerland. The village is also suffering from a mysterious "beast" that preys on sheep herders and residents, including Caesars animals.
Sebastien is a very lonely child, who is suffering from the absence of her mother. He believes that it migrated "to America, just over the mountains", and spends all his days in the mountains. One day, on the way home, he meets a huge dog, wild and completely discredited: it is the so-called "beast". Sebastien is not slow to make friends with animals, female dog "guardian" and calls it "wonderful" because he is struck by her beauty when she is cleansed of dirt that she was covered. Sebastian decides to keep his friendship with Belle a secret, to protect her.
Meanwhile, a German patrol commanded by Lieutenant Peter mixed brown, arrives at the Saint-Martin to put an end to the secret evacuation of Jews. Sebastian, during one of his visits with Belle, is faced with two soldiers, Belle responds, attacking and wounding one of the soldiers. Lieutenant brown of the order of the mayor of Saint-Martin to arrange a hunt to track down and kill "the beast". Meanwhile, Caesar finds Sebastiens mystery and horror. Knowing that Sebastian was trying to stop Belle from the shot, Cesar gives the boy the wrong directions to the hunting area. But he is still able to intervene, at least for a while. Then Caesar takes him out of the area, while the hunt continues. Cesar and village men manage to find and hurt Belle. Sebastien escapes imprisonment and finds a wounded dog and trying to help her. He is now mad at Cesar, but asks for help from Dr. Guillaume, the village doctor and Angelinas kid. After some hesitation, and became a con from Sebastien, he agrees to treat Belle and saves her life.
Unbeknownst to Sebastian, Dr. Guillaume is also the one who is responsible for escorting the Jews to the Swiss border. One night, doctor is hiding in the cave before the trip to the border, when the sound of wolves is heard in the valley. The doctor leaves as the wolves began to cause a noise into the fold. Guillaume slips and falls into the fold as Belle of the border down out of nowhere and drives away the wolves. The doctor sits and moans: his ankle is broken, he cannot walk. He finds the trail falls on him and starts to pull his way to the city when Belle stops him, picks up the rope and begin to tow it. She takes it to the house Angelinas, where all except Sebastian and Guillaume was surprised by the dog. Cesar instantly apologizes to Sebastian wants to kill Belle.
Guillaume, who is now injured, cant the Jews and its place is taken by angelina and Sebastian, who followed her and entered the cave behind her. Boy befriends Esther, the daughter of two refugees, Guillaume was to follow, and talking to her, he discovers that Cesar was lying to him about where America really. That night, Sebastian crawls back to town and sneaks into the school to look at the map. Later, Caesar finds it to school and discovers the truth: his mother died at his birth. Caesar was present by chance and decided to take care of Sebastien, he is still silent or preferring to lie to protect him. Sebastian was sad, but now he knows he can always count on him and he makes peace with him. Its Christmas eve, and Cesar gives him the coveted gift: a pocket watch with a compass.
Meanwhile, the Germans realize that some Jews might try to escape at Christmas, and begin to scour the mountain passes. Angelina and Jews to leave the cave, but the trip was interrupted by Lieutenant brown. He yelled at her, and she takes the family to rise quickly up the hill. He again yelled at her, but they all suddenly struck by an avalanche caused by his screams. Lieutenant brown, when dug from under the snow, surprisingly warns her to take another route to get to the border, because his soldiers patrol the mountains. Angelina moved in, and kisses the man.
The only possible way is now dangerous and full of cracks, Sebastian boasts that beauty, its sense of smell to guide them. Not without difficulty, Belle, Sebastian and Angelina manages to escape from the Germans and bring Jews to Switzerland, where they are greeted by a local guide. Now, Angelina says that she will go to England to help win the war. She promised Sebastian that she would one day return with a clean slate, leaving Belle and Sebastian to return home alone. Swiss guide asks her if she is sure that he is able to make such a long and arduous journey on their own, but angelina in tears, says that Sebastian is not alone.
2. Production. (Производство)
Less than a week in Italy, "Belle and Sebastian" was awarded first place at the box office, collecting a total of 4.5 million euros. The facts stated in the film, taken from the stories of French writer cécile Aubry, which were then transported to the small screen as the series 60, black and white. Later, in the 80-ies, "Belle and Sebastian" also became a long series of Japanese cartoons, including the Director, Nicolas Vanier, was an avid fan. "As a child I was absolutely crazy in the TV series Belle and Sebastian, so when I was offered this project, I was very intimidated! For me it was not a trivial episode, but a long series of episodes, one more beautiful than the other. Make a film adaptation was a big problem. When I contacted the manufacture, all of a sudden everything I tried to watch Belle and Sebastian already woke up and felt compelled to make this film better."
And it is this passion for the two main characters out of mind, Cecile Aubrey, who Vanier, welcomes the proposal of the manufacturers make a new version on the true story that has enthralled generations: one of the novelties in the movie, for example, is a story set during the Second world war, which, however, in the cartoon is completely out of historical context.
In addition Vanier, successfully managed to recreate the field of view along the scenic high mountains and vast also the main characters of the film, and youre not limited to telling the original story, but it has enriched, taking the Cue to give life to new staff and transposition, where the most interesting aspect, from the filming of the landscape that reveal the past documentary filmmaker.
Felix bossue, the boy who plays the main role, was chosen from over 2.400 children from the same candidate, Director of "lightning strike", said Vanier.
3. Continued. (Продолжение)
In July 2014, the hubbub of the green light on the sequel, directed by Christian Duguay, and reunification of the writers of the sales and Suarez and his bossue, Cairo, Chatellier and Cancelier.
- Belle and Sebastian are a Scottish indie pop band. Belle and Sebastian may also refer to: Belle and Sebastian song by the band first appearing on the
- Belle and Sebastian are a Scottish band formed in Glasgow in 1994. Led by Stuart Murdoch, the band has released nine albums. Much of their work had been
- Belle Sebastian The Adventure Continues original title: Belle et Sebastien, l aventure continue is a 2015 French adventure film It is directed by
- Sebastian name Mascots Sebastian 1968 film British spy film Sebastian 1995 film Swedish drama film Sebastian 2017 film Belle and Sebastian Japanese
- by Scottish indie pop band Belle and Sebastian It is the score to the Todd Solondz movie Storytelling. Belle and Sebastian experienced many problems in
- Belle and Sebastian 名犬ジョリィ, Meiken Jorī, Jolie the famous dog is an anime adaption of the novel Belle et Sebastien by French author Cecile Aubry. The
- Belle and Sebastian French: Belle et Sebastien is an animated children s television series, an adaptations of the 1965 novel of the same name by Cecile
- novel was filmed in France as live action in black and white. The BBC dubbed it into English, and anglicized the title to Belle and Sebastian and it became
- Belle and Sebastian is a TV children s serial based on the novel Belle et Sebastien by Cecile Aubry. It is about a young boy Sebastian and a Pyrenean Mountain
- Belle Sebastian and the Horses was a children s television programme from 1968. It was a sequel to the earlier Belle and Sebastian and also starred Mehdi
- band Belle and Sebastian with female vocalists such as Catherine Ireton. God Help the Girl is also the name of the band and the accompanying film The
- Romanian writer Robin Sebastian British actor Tim Sebastian footballer German defender Belle Sebastian Scottish band Sebastian The Little Mermaid
- public schoolboy Sebastian Another theme of the strip was the attempt of various nurks - nerdy and unattractive boys - to gain Belle s attention. The
- the Arab Strap is the third studio album by Scottish indie pop band Belle Sebastian released in 1998. Stuart Murdoch recalled the recording process for
- French actress known for her role in the 2013 film Belle and Sebastian and its 2015 sequel, Belle Sebastian The Adventure Continues. She appeared as Annalise
- size, events such as the San Sebastian International Film Festival have given it an international dimension. San Sebastian along with Wroclaw, Poland
- indie pop band Belle Sebastian released on 6 October 2003 on Rough Trade Records. Producer Trevor Horn, former member of The Buggles and producer of groups
- Chartier called La Belle Dame sans Mercy. Considered an English classic, the poem is an example of Keats poetic preoccupation with love and death. The poem
- This Is Just a Modern Rock Song is Belle Sebastian s fourth EP, released in 1998 on Jeepster Records. The front cover features Alan Horne, founder of
- drama film written and directed by Stuart Murdoch of the band Belle and Sebastian It follows three friends who form a band in Glasgow. The film was preceded
- album by Scottish indie pop band Belle and Sebastian It was released in 1996 on Jeepster Records in the United Kingdom and Matador Records in the United
- December 1973 was the trumpet player of the Scottish indie band Belle Sebastian for fifteen years before leaving in 2013 to concentrate on composing
- a Scottish musician, writer and filmmaker, and the lead singer and songwriter for the indie pop band Belle and Sebastian Murdoch s parents made him take
- and sounds. Storytelling may also refer to: Storytelling film a 2001 film directed by Todd Solondz featuring original music by Belle Sebastian Storytelling
- a 2001 American comedy - drama film written and directed by Todd Solondz. It features original music by Belle Sebastian later compiled on the album Storytelling
- Aubry, auteure du feuilleton televise Belle et Sebastien LE MONDE. AFP. 2010 - 07 - 20. Belle and Sebastian author Cecile Aubry dies at 81 Big Cartoon
- were dubbed later by professionals Belle et Sebastien 1965 TV series English version: Belle and Sebastian Sebastien parmi les hommes 1968
- his early career as Sebastian Reid, is an Australian actor. He is best known for his work in Anonymous, Belle The Railway Man and Prime Suspect 1973.
- Oakland and Audrey Totter. The film was released by Warner Bros - Seven Arts on June 5, 1968. Richard Egan as Sebastian Christopher Jones as Chubasco Susan
- Twentieth Century Fox Fanfare 0: 20 Barry Louis Polisar Me and You 2: 16 Belle Sebastian My Wandering Days Are Over 5: 24 Mateo Messina Go