★ Begusarai railway station
Train station Begusarai, railway station in the Sonpur division of East Central railway. Begusarai station is the main railway station in Begusarai district Begusarai in the Indian state of Bihar.
The main facilities available in waiting rooms, computerized reservation and Parking of vehicles. The vehicle is allowed to enter the premises of the station. The station also has STD / ISD / telephone PCO booth, toilets, tea stall, fruit stall, dairy stall, meal stall and book stall. The station has 3 platforms only. The platforms are connected together ground pedestrian crossings. He already has one foot overpass. Several electrified local passenger trains and Express trains from Barauni junction to neighbouring countries.
1. Big train. (Большой поезд)
- Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express. (Дибругарха Райдхани Экспресс)
- Amarnath Express. (Амарнатх Экспресс)
- Kamakhya - Mumbai LTT AC Express.
- The Of Saharsa Patna Rajya Rani Express.
- Sikkim Mahananda Express. (Сикким Mahananda Экспресс)
- Janhit Express. (Janhit Экспресс)
- Seemanchal Express. (Seemanchal Экспресс)
- Station Bandra - Saharsa Express Humsafar.
- Amrapali Express. (Amrapali Экспресс)
- Saharsa Amritsar Garib Rath Express.
- New Tinsukia - Rajendra Nagar Weekly Express.
- New Jalpaiguri - Sitamarhi Weekly Express.
- Indian Express. (Индийский Экспресс)
- Purnia Court - Hatia Kosi Express.
- Poorbiya Express. (Poorbiya Экспресс)
- Banmankhi - Amritsar Jan Association Express.
- Capital Express. (Столичный Экспресс)
- North East Express. (Северо-Восточный Экспресс)
- Junction, station code BJU, is a railway station in the Sonpur division of East Central Railway Barauni Junction is located in Barauni city in Begusarai district
- Court railway station station code PRNC, is a railway station serving the city of Purnea in Bihar. This station is managed by the East Central Railway under
- Bhagalpur Junction Railway Station is the nearest main station A mega Munger Ganga Bridge connects it to nearby districts like Begusarai Khagaria and various
- Nipania is a village in Begusarai district, Bihar, India. It is also home to a military camp. Barauni Junction is the nearest railway station
- in Begusarai District of Bihar, India. It belongs to Darbhanga Division. It is located 36 KM towards North from District head quarters Begusarai It
- developments of these districts - Saran, Vaishali, Muzaffarpur, Samastipur, Begusarai Khagaria, Bhagalpur and Katihar of North Bihar in social, economic, industrial
- pronounced as Majhaul or Majhauli is one of the largest villages in Begusarai Bihar. Manjhaul is famous for its main market, Jaimangla Garh temple
- Sonma is a big village at Garhpura block, in Begusarai district. It is also written somewhere as Sonwan Its neighbours are Mauji Harisingh, Kumharson
- Mansurchak Block Hindi: म स रचक प रख ड is one of the eighteen Blocks of Begusarai District of Bihar state, India. As per the government register, the block
- Mansurchak Block in Begusarai District of Bihar State, India. It is located 35 KM towards North from District head quarters Begusarai 1 KM from Mansurchak
- Junction on the Barauni - Katihar section of East Central Railway The Bridge connects districts of Begusarai and Khagaria to the Divisional headquarters Munger
- Nayatol is a village located in Begusarai District, Bihar, India. It is one among the 38 villages of Mansurchak. The geographical coordinates i.e. latitude
- Agapur is a village in Begusarai district, in the state of Bihar, India. The village is home to 3338 people, among them 1738 52 are male and 1600 48
- and recorded around 106 species of resident birds. Nearest railway station Begusarai Station Nearest bus stop Jaimanglagadh Nearest airport: Patna Airport
- the SH 55 connect Vandwar to the rest of Bihar. The nearest railway station is in Begusarai Chhataunā bridge was built to facilitate transportation between
- highway SH 55 connecting the Begusarai and Samastipur districts of Bihar, passes through Meghaul. The nearest railway station is in Rosera. Meghaul has three
- Chheoki Junction Pt. DD Upadhyaya Junction Mughalsarai Patna Junction Begusarai Khagaria Junction Saharsa Junction Train reverses its direction 1 times:
- station code PRNA, is the railway station serving the city of Purnia in the Purnia district in the Indian state of Bihar. The Purnia Junction railway
- Frontier Railway NFR Rangiya New Bongaigaon New Cooch Behar New Jalpaiguri Kishanganj Katihar Junction Naugachia Khagaria Junction Begusarai Hajipur
- Gawnaha railway station also Gaunaha is a small railway station on Narkatiaganj Bhikhna Thori branch line in West Champaran district, Bihar. Its code
- bank of the river Ganges in Begusarai district of the state of Bihar, India. Barauni Junction is one of the important stations in Bihar. It is a junction
- Ghazipur City Ballia Chhapra Junction Sonpur Junction Hajipur Junction Begusarai Khagaria Junction Katihar Junction Kishanganj New Jalpaiguri Junction
- Junction Kishanganj Katihar Junction Mansi Junction Khagaria Junction Begusarai Barauni Junction Barh Bakhtiyarpur Junction Fatuha Junction Banka Ghat
- Saharsa Junction Simri Bakhtiyarpur Mansi Junction Khagaria Junction Begusarai Barauni Junction Hajipur Junction Mehnar Road Patliputra Junction Danapur
- Junction Arariya Court Purnia Junction Katihar Junction Khagaria Junction Begusarai Barauni Junction Patliputra Junction Danapur Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
- Dalkhola Barsoi Katihar Junction Naugachia Mansi Junction Khagaria Junction Begusarai Barauni Junction Barh Bakhtiyarpur Junction Fatuha Junction Banka Ghat
- Simri Bakhtiyarpur Koparia Dhamara Ghat Mansi Junction Khagaria Junction Begusarai Barauni Junction The train has standard ICF rakes with a max speed of
- Aluabari Road Junction Kishanganj Dalkhola Katihar Junction Naugachia Begusarai Barauni Junction Samastipur Junction Darbhanga Junction Kamtaul Janakpur
- The power station is located at Barauni in Begusarai district, Bihar, India. Barauni thermal power station in Bihar came into existence in association
- cities of India - Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata Chennai. Bagdogra has a railway station Bagdogra Airport is the only airport in North Bengal, which is now
Users also searched:
begusarai railway station,