★ Baghpat Road railway station
Railway station is Baghpat road is a small railway station in Baghpat district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The code BPM. It serves the city of Baghpat. The station consists of two platforms. The platform is well protected. It lacks many amenities, including water and sanitation.
1. Big train. (Большой поезд)
Some of the important trains that runs from Baghpat road:
- Old Delhi - Haridwar Passenger.
- Saharanpur - Farukhnagar Janta Express The.
- Delhi - Saharanpur Passenger.
- Shamli - Delhi Passenger.
- nearby villages and cities. The town is not connected directly to the railways Nearest railway station is at Baraut and Baghpat Road railway station
- stations, which are locates on Delhi - Baghpat - Yamunotri National Highway 709 B. Shiv Vihar Station is locates 25 KM from Baghpat As part of Phase III of Delhi
- recommendation of then Congress Member of Parliament Ram Chandra Vikal from Baghpat Lok Sabha. After gauge conversion it was repopened in the late 1970s. Although
- Jaunpur Junction Station code JNU also known as Bhandariya railway station is a railway station in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. The station is part of the
- Patel Nagar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Delhi Junction Delhi Shahdara Junction Baghpat Road Shamli Hind Thana Bhawan Tapri Junction Saharanpur Junction The train
- Baraut, Baghpat Saharanpur, Gramin Sewa Rampark Ext., Khajuri Chowk, by Pusta Road Pavi Tiraha to Khajuri, etc. Loni is also connected via railway Its
- Jaunpur City railway station is one of the railway stations in Jaunpur District. It is situated on the southwest side of the city about 5 km from Jaunpur
- Barhan railway station is a junction station on the Kanpur - Delhi section of Howrah - Delhi main line and Howrah - Gaya - Delhi line. It is located just 38 km
- Junction railway station is a main railway station in Kasganj district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is KSJ. It serves Kasganj city. The station consists of
- Indian Railway approved Panipat - Jind line and Panipat - Rohtak line electrification for Rs 980 crore and new rail line Panipat - Shamli - Baghpat - Meerut for
- Bichpuri railway station station code BCP is a small railway station located in Bichpuri, Agra district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It belongs
- Rejuvenation. He is a Member of Parliament MP since 2014, representing Baghpat constituency, Uttar Pradesh in the 17th Lok Sabha and then retaining his
- Bijauria Junction railway station is a small railway station in Bareilly district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is BJV. It serves Bijauria and nearby villages
- district of Aligarh on the south. Between 1804 and 1806, the parganas of Baghpat Sarnawa, Loni, Chhaprauli, Dasana, Jalalabad and Dadri were placed in
- Bateshwar Halt railway station is a small railway station in Agra district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is BASR. It serves Bateshwar town. The station consists
- Bareilly City railway station is a small railway station in Bareilly district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is BC. It serves Bareilly city. The station consists
- Kannauj railway station is a proposed railway station in Kannauj district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is KJN. It will serve Kannauj city. The station proposal
- like Baghpat or Uttar Pradesh. Nestle India Ltd, situated on Patikalyana - Kiwana Road Haryana Organics Bear Factory, situated on Chulkana - Samalkha Road Jai
- Sikri railway station is a small railway station in Agra district, Uttar Pradesh. Its code is FTS. It serves Fatehpur Sikri city. The station consists
- Sonipat Indraprastha now known as Delhi Vyaghraprastha became Baghpat now known as Baghpat Tilaprastha now known as Tilpat The First Battle of Panipat
- Babrala Railway Station station code BBA is a small railway station located in Badaun, Sambhal district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Babrala
- The stations in this route were Noli, Baghpat Road Baraut, Shamli, Nanauta. In 1904 Bhojudih to Bhaga to Mahuda section of Bengal Nagpur Railway was
- CRPF, Rampur Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Chandinagar, P.O. Chamrawal Dist., Baghpat Kendriya Vidyalaya, Deoria, District: Deoria, Uttar Pradesh Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Capital Region. It is bordered by Delhi, Panipat, Rohtak, Jind, Jhajjar and Baghpat Uttar Pradesh The district borders Delhi union territory in south, Panipat
- line, existing line, also part of RRTS corridor. Meerut - Sonepat line via Baghpat new line. The Sonepat - Jind line via Gohana is completed and trains are
- Bandpur is connected to Khekra by a road and is connected to Katha by a Khcha road Kharanja Sunehra is a station on the Delhi - Saharanpur railway Line.
- and Shegaon railway stations fall under the Bhusawal - Badnera Section of Bhusawal Division of the Central Railway The nearest railway station is at Malkapur
- 104. It is situated on the Darbhanga Narkatiaganj railway line and has the largest railway station of the district. Another broad gauge track, running
- from Imphal, 515 km from Dispur and 543 km from Shillong. Nearest railway station is 235 km away at Tinsukia in Assam. Nearest airport is Tezu Airport
- kilometres 341 sq mi Distance from Lakhimpur railway station to Dudhwa is about 100 kilometres 62 mi by road According to the 2011 census, Lakhimpur Kheri
Users also searched:
baghpat road railway station, bagpat. baghpat road railway station,